04

My Brave Girl

Hyosung POV

 

it's been 3 days after i met that girl on the park but Dujun never appeared anymore, not even text or call. "where are u?" i'm murmuring by myself n looking at my phone.

"Hyosung-ah! Why murmuring like that?" Junhyung suddenly sat beside me.

"Ya!! u really surprised me!" i hit his arm lightly. "do u know where's dujun?"

He shook his head. "i don't know, he always leave us early n never pick the call nor reply our texts tho.."

"Ah..okay.."

"u look so sad, do u miss him huh?" he's giggling.

"ya!! u better looking for that girl who u like..eung..sunhwa?"

"ah, she has boyfriend..it's not work." he's shrugging. "but i still have u, hyot." he's grinning and i smack his head.

"in ur dream, babo yong. well, it's time to go to the club. so, see ya~"

"okay. see ya!" he waving his hand

 

--------

 

"eonni, i don't see Dujun around nowadays. where's he go?" hana asked me on the closet while we changing clothes.

"isn't it good? he's not disturbing us while we practicing afterall..but i'm kinda guessing why he suddenly disappear like that..is he getting bored with someone?" Jiyoon suddenly appear n join to my convo with hana.

"Ya, Jeon Jiyoon!" hana give a glare to her.

"What do u mean with it huh?" i stand infront of jiyoon.

"Don't u already know what kind of person he is? he will leave u when he's bo..ah!!" i slapped her before she finish her words.

"Stop bad talking about him, u don't know at all." i glare to her and hana pull my hand but jiyoon pulling my hair. i pull her hair back and we got into a fight.

"Ya, eonni!! jiyoon!! stop, enough!!" Hana pulling me. "Eonni why u're like this huh?"

i'm silent for a while n glaring to Jiyoon "u always wanna be judo club's leader right? go take my potition. im quit. congrats for u." i take my bag n run away from there.

"what kind of person he is....is that the real him who i know? what if they're right..?" im talking to myself n my tears are falling. i stopped walking n realize that im around the park that the last time i saw him.

"ah why i'm going here.." i'm looking around n i see someone who i know. "dujun? why he's here? ah, he's with..isn't that the girl who take my ear rings?" i keep looking at them n i see something that i shouldn't see..they're kissing...i immediately run away from there.

"Jiyoon is right..then who i know this along time?? who always shows to me that he loves me, care about me..who's that?" i really couldn't think, my tears falling more.

 

 

------

 

Hyosung's Birthday

 

"Happy Birthday to u, Happy Birthday to u, Happy birthday our beloved Hyosung. Happy birthday to u!! jjannn~!" Doojoon appear infront of my class when im about to back with a very pretty small birthday cake on his hand, along with Junghyun, Dongwoon, and Yoseob.

"why?? what happened to u? don't just standing like that but please make a wish and blow the candle." he's grinning.

"Sorry, im busy. i don't have time for things like this." i left him.

 

**

 

Dujun POV

 

"Ah, she must be busy because the judo competition will be held very soon.." i smile bitterly as she left me.

"Oh! u! u're hyosung's friends right?" i grab hana's hand as i see her passed by. "ur outfit...are the judo club already started?"

"Ah, yes." she's nodding "it's already started since 30 mins ago n it's time for rest a while, im gonna take my bag in the classroom." she added.

"w..what? 30 mins ago?? but why hyosung just go now n didn't even wear the judo uniform?"

"Ah....Hyosung eonni didn't tell u yet? gosh, im so stupid. how can she tell u while she did it for u.."

"what are u saying? what happened??" i give the cake to Junhyung's hand and grab hana's houlder.

"err..actually there was something happened 4 days ago..our club mate said that u're a player n hyosung eonni shouldn't believe u..so they're quarelling and eonni decided to leave the club.."

"what?? who?? tell me who said that to her. tell me!!"

I run immediately to the Judo room after Hana answered me. "damn! that girl" i'm saying inside of my heart.

 

**

 

Author POV

 

Hana running around their school to found Hyosung while keep calling hyosung's phone. "Ah, damn! eonni, where are u..??" she's sighing as she's running faster to find the place that hyosung possibly at.

"Hyosung eonni!!!" she's finally meet Hyosung at the rooftoop. all what she see is Hyosung's crying there.

"eonni, what happened??" she's asking Hyosung worrily

"it's nothing hana-ya..i just..when i see dujun...my heart feels so hurt.." Hyosung's wiping her tears that gonna flow down again.

"eonni, i don't mean to be not caring that u're sad or whatever but something's important is happened now, c'mon follow me." Hana grabs Hyosung's hand and run as fast as she can.

 

---

 

In another place

 

"Come here Jeon Jiyoon!! why u're keep hiding like that after did that hah???" Doojoon screams on Judo club's room as he kicking everything there.

"ya, what happened to u?" a judo club's members try to hold him back. "Where's Jun Hyosung?? call her here!"

"Hana already bring her, wait for a while" another person say it.

"Ya!! Jeon Jiyoon!! bring Jeon Jiyoon here!" Dujun kick and punch everyone who try to hold him back.

"Eonni, see..the situation is really uncontroled now.." Hana said to Hyosung as they're arrived there.

"Yoon Doojoon! ya, Yoon DooJoon stop it stupid!!" Hyosung grab Doojoon's wrist and staring deep into his eyes.

"Why??? i need to talk to her now!" Doojoon release his wrist from Hyosung's hand.

"Tsk..okay, do whatever u want. don't ever look for me or king to me! ah really..why u keep making me confused?" Hyosung run outside the Judo club as she trying hard to hold her tears.

"Hyosung-ah..Jeon Hyosung im really sorry okay.." Doojoon grab Hyosung's shoulder and pull her on his hug.

"Why? why u do all of those things to me?? why???" Hyosung's crying as she keep hitting Doojoon's chest but Doojoon keep hug her tightly.

"I love u, Hyosung-ah..i really do. that's why im getting angry that u believe another person more than me.."

"Don't lie..u didn't really love me like i do, right? don't lie!!" Hyosung crying harder and pushing Doojoon.

"I love u, really! what should i do to make u believe me??" Doojoon's wiping Hyosung's tear and stare deeply into her eyes.

"I saw u..i saw u kissed that girl. i saw u.." Hyosung's tears fell down again.

"Hyosung-ah..here, look.." Doojoon take out a box from his pocket and open it.

"T..that's the ear rings before right? but the model is kinda different.."

"Yeah..that girl didn't wanna give the ear rings back so i was working hard but the money isn't enough..she found the new model n bought it but she only give it to me if she can kiss me.."

"So..u were agree to get kissed?" Hyosung's wipe her tears n give a death glare to Doojoon.

"i'm not, really!! she kissed me suddenly, i was about to say no, really! believe me!" Doojoon's face look so panic yet funny when he's explaining to Hyosung.

Hyosung's just giggling a bit then she cups Doojoon's face with her both hand andkiss Doojoon's lips deeply. "i take back ur kiss from that girl, this lips is mine from now on, okay?" Hyosung's grinning and hug Doojoon tightly.

"H..Hyosung-ah.."

"Yes?"

"Can u do it once again? the kiss.." Doojoon's cup Hyosung's face and peck her repeatedly.

"Yaaaa!! u're ert!!" Hyosung's kick Doojoon's feet and run.