02

My Brave Girl

Hyosung POV

 

"JUN HYOSUNG FIGHTING!!"

"Ah, they came again~" Hana said it to me. i saw Doojoon n his friends stand infront of Judo room and they're bringing a big board with "Saranghaeyo" on it.

"What is this?  a confession? eww" i heard my junior said it. I stand up and walk to them.

"Ya, Yoon DooJoon. dont u think it'll disturbing the others? Standing here and shouted out loud like that..it's really disturbing u know?"

"But i just wanna supporting u.."

"Supporting w.." I was going to finish my sentences before i hear someone shout at me.

"Ya! untill when u gonna talking there? Sunbae-nim, this is only a week till our match. be serious cant u?" i saw Jiyoon walking outside.

"Go now.." i said to Doojoon, he just nodded and go away.

"What's wrong with Jiyoon? She seems so depressed nowadays." Hana stand beside me.

"I will talk to her now..dont worry." i pats Hana's shoulder and walking outside.

I'm looking for Jiyoon and finally i found her on the toilet.

"Jiyoon-ah.." i call her, but she looks so pale and almost fainted "Ya, Jiyoon-ah..are u okay?" i run to her.

"I'm okay sunbaenim.."

"Let's go to the clinic.." i tried to carry her but she's too heavy for me.

"Do u need a help?"

"DooJoon-ah? how could u're here?" i ask him.

"No one need a help from a trouble maker like u." said Jiyoon.

"Just shut up ur mouth." DooJoon carrying her. "No one can touch my hyosung except me, wheter men or women." He smiled at  me.

"Idiots.." Im giggling and punch his arms lightly.

 

****

 

DooJoon POV

 

 

"thanks for helping me" Hyosung said to me. "I thought u were so annoying n disturbing, but u have a good side on u too." she's giggling.

"disturbing? what do u mean with disturbing? my confession?" i glare at her.

"no..i mean u always looks like don't care to anyone, always make problems and many more..but today i've seen a different side of Yoon DooJoon." she smile at me as she said that n i can feels my heart beating so fast.

"T..thank you." i scratches my head.

"By the way, it's been so late. my mom already waiting for me. see ya doojoon-ah!" she's waving at me.

"Hyung!!" i hear a voice that so familiar calling my name. Yoseob running to me n put his arm on my shoulder.

"What? where's the others?"

"Dongwoon is busy dating with Hana and Junhyung hyung is flirting with a girl from D class..i guess her name is Han Sunhwa?"

"Ah those jerks..and u? not going to flirting or dating?"

"with who hyung? u know i still can't.." Yoseob suddenly stop as he see someone passed by.

"why??" i'm waving my hand infront of his face.

"That..That's..That's my ex hyung, Song Jieun!!" Yoseob pointing at the girl that just passed by.

"ur ex who has been lost contact with u for a year?" i ask him n he's nodding. "Then why u're still here and just looking at her? stupid, chase her!"

"but..hyung...i.."

"Ya, Song Jieun!!" i shout her name and waving at her.

"Hyung, why??" Yoseob planning to run away but i held his collar. Jieun looks a bit shock when she saw Yoseob there.

"He wanna talk to u, because i have something to do so i'll leave both of u to talk heart to heart." i winked at Jieun. "See ya."

"Hyung!!!" i can hear Yoseob shouting but i keep running and wave at him.

 

 


superstarhime © 2013

 

 

 

i know it's pretty short, i wrote this in hurry ;o;

next chapter will be the end, i'll try to post next chapter ASAP!! >u<