01

My Brave Girl

Hyosung POV

 

"Hana-ya, we almost late to the club. faster please!!" i shout to hana who still inside the toilet's stall.

"I've finished eonni, let's go."

We steps out and saw several boys sit down at the corridor.

"Ah, they again.." Hana is sighing.

"Who's them?" i asked her.

"Yoon Doojoon n his friends are well known as trouble makers and if u making some problems with them, u'll get bullying from them.." she stopped for a while. "however we can't just pass them now, let's looking for another way to go to our club." hana drags my hands.

"YA! who are u huh? how dare u said to me to go away from here?"

i look at where the voice is coming. i see a girl almost crying there and the one named DooJoon hold on her skirt n seems like gonna unveil it.

"Hana-ya, hold on my bag." i threw my back to her n run to that boy.

 

Doojoon POV

 

i look at the ground. my pants already there.

"Run!" a girl shout to the girl who asked me to go from the corridor.

"You..do u want me to unveil ur skirt to huh?" I almost reach her skirt before she slapped my hand. "what?" i try to hold her skirt but she slapped my hand again and again.

"u already felt it by urself right? if someone else see ur underwear, it'll be so shamefull. don't do it anymore." she said to me with her deathly gaze.

"it seems that u wanna have fun with us huh?" Yoseob and Junhyung hold her hands.

"Stop guys." i said to them.

"What?" They look at me in disbelieve.

"i said stop. remove ur hands from her," i slap their hand. "hey girl, i will forgive u if u wanna be my girlfriend." i smile to her.

"Sorry, im not interesting. Hana-ya, let's go. we almost late." Her friend hold her hand tightly and they're running.

"Hyung, what the heck?? are u serious just let her go like that?" Yoseob keep asking me.

"Who said that i'll let her go? i'll get her heart later. i never see a brave girl like her." i laugh while they keep looking at each others in disbelieve.

"What u guys doing? looking for her info now!" i slap their heads one by one.

"Hyung.." Dongwoon who just stood there along time suddenly start to speaking. "her friend is pretty too..she's my goddess. et's fighting together to get their heart." he pats my shoulder.

"looking from their info now!" i slapped their head again.

 

Hyosung POV

 

"Hey!" i saw two boys run to me and hana.

"let's having dinner together..u and me, she with him."

hana look at that boy. "Ah, i forgot. My name is Doojoon and he is dongwoon. the two boys over there is Junhyung and Yoseob." he pointed to a spot near the yard.

"Do u wanna go with him, hana-ya?" i asked hana. she just nodding.

"If u dare to touch her, i'll throw u to the hell." i said to dongwoon.

"i promise noona, u can break my neck if i touch her." he smiles brightly.

"Ok, u can go with him." Hana stand beside dongwoon and they're walking together.

"Then what about u?" Doojoon asked me. "Let's go on dinner."

"My mom cook pork belly tonight. bye." i walk to the bus station near my school.

 

Doojoon POV

 

"Ya, what happened? she still dont wanna go with u?" Junhyung asked me.

"She said her mom cook pork belly tonight.." i sighed. "It's the first time on my life i lost from pork belly."

Junhyung and Yoseob laughing so hard and they're pats my shoulder.

"Hyung..HAHAHA i can understand ur feeling. just be patient." Yoseob and Junhyung keep laughing. I slaps their heads one by one.

"Shut up u guys. tsk."

I will keep fighting for her. just see my efforts, Jun Hyosung.

 

-the next day-

"Hyosung-ah, let's go to school with my motorcycle!" i stand infront of her house.

"It'll disturbing my neighbours. don't ever come with motorcycle again."

"Ah, im sorry.." i turned off my motorcycle and walk beside her while dragging it.

"Why u come this early? i heard that u always late?"

"It's because..i heard that u always go to school at this time.."

"Woaa how could u know it? u're a creeper seriously."

"What's wrong with that? i just wanna know about a girl who i like."

"Stop saying such silly things.."

"I'm sorry again..by the way why u always go to school this early?"

"The bus station is quite far from my house so i should walking there."

"I see..ah do u wanna drink coffee first? we still have so much time." she look hesitant. "we can ride on my motorcycle, it's much faster than bus."

"Okay..but i dont wanna be late ok?"

I my motorcycle and she jumps to the back.   "Hold on me, Hyosung-ah."  

I ride my motorcycle fastly and she hold on me tighter. I just smile like an idiot.

"We've arrived." i said to her. she jump down and walking to the coffee shop.

"Ah!" she stopped for a while infront of the accessories shop beside the coffee shop.

"What happened?" i asked her.

"this is so cute.." she pointed at a rilakkuma keychain and i just laughing. "why laughing?" she look at me.

"I..i just surprised a judo girl like those kind of things."

She punch me lightly and walk into the coffee shops.

 

 


superstarhime © 2013
 

 

 

i'll update soon, so please wait for it ^0^