Double Hottie Alert!!!

The Twisted Truth

" I'll talk to your brothers; I'll get them to tell you, arasso? ", Siwon pleaded.

" Pinky promise? ", Ji Young asked as she stuck out her right pinky.

" Pinky promise. ", Siwon agreed.

Minho stayed silent till Siwon elbowed him, signalling him to agree. So, he pinky promised with Ji Young as well.

" Now, let's sleep. ", Siwon said.

Minho didn't have to be told twice. He lay down and instantly fell asleep, because he was tired. Ji Young was about to lie down on her sleeping bag, when she gave Siwon a kiss on the cheek.

" Thank you, oppa. I hope you keep your promise. ", she whispered in his ear before she lay down and slept.

Siwon touched his cheek. It was warm and soft.

" I'm...blushing? I can't be falling for my own sister, am I? ", he thought as he lay down and closed his eyes.

*****

At 6:45 AM, Heechul was the first to wake up. He stretched and yawned. His whole body ached from last night. He got up and shook Ryeowook.

" Mmmmf...5 more minutes, umma....let me sleeeeeeep~ ", Ryeowook dragged off at the last part.

" It's me, you dimwit! Get up and prepare breakfast! ", Heechul said.

" IIIIIIIII wannaaaaaa sleeeeeeeeeeep, hyuuuuuuuunnnnnnng~ ", was the long, muffled reply.

" You lazy brute, get up this instant or I'll feed you to a gumiho! ", Heechul screamed.

" Theeeeeere iiiiiis nooooo suuuuuccccchhh thiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggssssss asssss guuuuumiiiiihoooooos~ ", Ryeowook mumbled.

" You leave me no choice, Wookie. ", Heechul grinned evilly.

Heechul then whacked his brother's HARD.

" OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! "

Ryeowook's scream made the boys in the room awake with a start. Yesung fell out of his bunk bed and landed on top of Heechul!

" OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! YESUNG...GET. YOUR. FAT. . OFF. ME!!!!! "

" Mianhae, hyung! ", Yesung gasped as he hurriedly got off Heechul, squishing his left eye and stepping on his fingers in the process.

" Ow, ow, ow, ow! Ow! Double ow! Triple ow! ", Heechul complained.

" Are you alright, my Cinderella? ", Kibum asked as he helped his hyung up.

" Owwwwww~ ", Heechul groaned.

" Ooh, that's gotta hurt. ", Jonghyun winced.

Just then, Ji Young burst into the room.

" What's going on? I heard a thump. ", she asked.  " Chulie oppa! What happened to you?! "

" Nothing, I'm fine. ", he lied, forcing a smile.

" Liar. ", hissed Key.

" Shut up! ", Heechul hissed back, nudging his brother in the ribs.

Ji Young walked over to Heechul and massaged his back till the pain was gone. He winced at first, but the pain soon flowed away.

" Yah, how come we don't get one? ", Yesung joked.

Kangin whacked him across the head.

" Oww! ", Yesung complained as he rubbed his head.

" C'mon, Wookie oppa! You're supposed to help me make breakfast! ", Ji Young called her brother as she tried to pull him off the bed.

" Leeeeeeeeeeeet meeeeeeeee sleeeeeeeeeeep, Jiiiiiiiiiii Yooooouuuuuuuunnnnnggggggiiiiiiiieeeeeee~ ", Ryeowook replied lazily.

" Lazy pig. Get up, oppa! ", Ji Young called.

" Yah, let me sleep longer~ ", he mumbled.

" If you don't get up, I'll spend all of your money on Heechul oppa's and Key oppa's clothes! ", she threatened.

That woke Ryeowook up instantly. Ji Young, Heechul and Key grinned.

" NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! NOT MY MONEY! JI YOUNG!!!! ", her brother screamed as he tumbled out of bed.

" Ahahaha! That's my evil, little sister! ", Heechul smirked as he hugged his sister tight.

" You've got Chulie hyung's evil genes in your blood, sis. ", Jonghyun chuckled.

" Yeah, yeah, whatever. You're squashing me, Chulie oppa. You can let go of me now. ", Ji Young complained.

" I don't wanna let go. ", Heechul grinned evilly.

" I have to prepare breakfast, oppa. ", Ji Young reminded him.

" Sigh...fine, fine. ", her brother sighed as he released the hug.

" Gomawo. And you! You're coming with me! You are not sleeping again! ", she commanded Ryeowook who was about to sleep again.

" Awwww, Ji Young-ah! Just one more teeny, tiny minute? Please? ", he pleaded.

" Your one minute is my one hour. Now, stop arguing and let's go, go, go! ", she said firmly as she pulled his shirt collar and dragged him out of the room and down to the kitchen.

The others guffawed till their sides ached as a sulking Ryeowook was led downstairs with Ji Young dragging him by the collar.

*****

Ji Young and Ryeowook prepared toast, eggs and bacon. One by one, the rest of the guys came down wearing their school uniforms. Then, Siwon and Minho came down.

" Annyeonghaseyo, everyone. ", Siwon and Minho said.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Siwon. Annyeonghaseyo, Minho. ", replied Ji Young and her brothers.

" Uwaaaaa~ Something smells good! ", Siwon commented, his lips.

" Here, oppas. Breakfast. ", Ji Young smiled as she handed the Chois a plate of the food she and her brother cooked.

" Mmmm! This is good! ", Minho said as he dug into his breakfast.

" Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnng~! ", rang out a shrill voice.

Ji Young turned around and saw Taemin running towards her with open arms and a grin on his face.

" Taeminnie! ", she giggled as she hugged him.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Ji Young-ah! ", Taemin grinned.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Taeminnie! ", she laughed.

" Annyeonghaseyo, everyone. ", the Lees said as they came down.

" Annyeonghaseyo. ", came the reply.

" Hey, I made breakfast. Here. ", Ji Young told Sungmin, handing him a plate of food.

" Gomawo. ", he replied as he sat down.

Ji Young handed the rest of the Lees breakfast as well as her brothers. Then, she herself ate breakfast.

" How are you guys gonna go to school if you guys and your brothers don't have your uniforms? ", she asked Siwon and Sungmin.

" I can call our butler to hand my uniform as well as Minho's to us here. ", he replied as he took another bite of his toast.

" Rich brats. ", Key and Kangin whispered to each other under their breath.

" What did you say? ", Minho snarled, clenching his fist.

" Nothing, nothing. ", said Key and Kangin in unison.

" What about you and your brothers, Sungmin? ", Ji Young asked.

" We'll just walk home and change. Don't worry about us. ", Donghae smiled.

" Hyuuuung! I can't walk so far! ", Taemin whined.

" You're just saying that so you can get a piggy back from one of us! ", Eunhyuk scoffed, devouring his second fried egg.

" Besides, our house is just a 10 minute walk from here. Plus, excercise is good for our stamina as well as yours. ", Onew told Taemin.

" But, hyuuuuuuung~ ", Taemin whined again.

" No buts or I'll confiscate your stash of sweets! ", Sungmin snapped.

" No! Not my sweets, hyung! ", Taemin wailed even louder.

" Then, stop complaining! ", Donghae groaned.

Then, breakfast continued in peace after that.

*****

After breakfast, Ji Young and Ryeowook went upstairs to change. Jonghyun and Key washed the dishes.

" My hands! My lovely, beautiful, flawless hands! They're ugly now! ", Key wailed, looking at his hands that were wrinkled from washing the dishes.

" Then, wear a pair of gloves, you knucklehead! ", snapped Jonghyun, throwing his brother a pair of plastic gloves.

" How can you throw a pair of gloves at me, Jjong!? Me, the Almighty Key! ", he roared.

" Just shut up, wear the gloves and continue to help me with the dishes instead of complaining! ", Jonghyun retorted.

" Ugly Bling Bling Hyung! ", Key said and gave his brother a mehrong.

" Ugly, Not-So-Almighty Key! ", spat Jonghyun as he returned his brother's mehrong.

" Ugly Donkey ! "

" King Sore Loser! "

" Lowly Peasant Jjong! "

" Not-So-Almighty Key! "

" Fat Bling Bling ! "

" Fat, Hideous, Ugly Un-Almighty ! "

" Okay, you two! Break it up! ", Yesung said, separating them before they could strangle each other.

Just then, the doorbell rang. It was Siwon and Minho's butler with their uniforms.

" Ahh, thank you, Matthias. ", Siwon said as he took their clothes.

" Do you want me to drive the both of you to school, young master? "

" Aniyo. We'll walk there. "

" But, young sir-- "

" I said it's okay, Matthias. Thank you anyway. "

" Very well, master Siwon. Have a good day at school today. "

" Kamsahamnida. "

" Rich brats. ", Yesung hissed as the butler drove away in the limousine.

" Peasant. ", spat Siwon who overheard what he said.

" Spoiled bastards. ", retorted Yesung.

" Jealous much? ", smirked Minho as he took his clothes from his brother.

" You two are nothing but spoiled, little brats who need people to wash your own rich butts! ", Yesung smirked.

" What the did you say?! Say that again if you dare! ", Siwon yelled, grabbing Yesung's collar.

" What did I even say??? ", Yesung asked innocently.

" You little ! I-- "

" Uh, uh, uh. No punching, if not, Ji Young will see~ ", tutted a smirking Yesung.

Siwon let go off Yesung's collar, but shoved him onto the couch roughly.

" Oww! You son of a ! ", Yesung shouted angrily.

" Oops, sorry~ ", Siwon cooed in mock sympathy.

Before Yesung could get up and strangle Siwon with his bare hands, Ji Young came down.

" Arasso, I'm ready. Are we all ready to go? ", she asked.

" Not yet. Minho and I just got our clothes. Can you guys wait for a while? Mianhae. ", Siwon apologized.

" It's okay, oppa. We'll wait for you. ", Ji Young smiled.

" Gomawo. ", Siwon smiled.

As they walked to the bathroom, Siwon smirked visibly to Yesung. Yesung gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

" You freaking devil from Hell. ", Yesung hissed.

" Touchy douche bag. ", Siwon hissed back.

Minho snickered. He and Siwon secretly gave each other high fives as they walked into the bathroom.

*****

When they came out all fresh and ready to go, they set off to school together. For the first 10 minutes, silence and awkwardness filled the air. No one spoke a single word to each other.

" Ahem. So....Ji Young, how do you like Kyung Hee University? ", Siwon asked, breaking the silence.

" Well,.....it's fun. I met a girl named Hyuna and she's nice, friendly and bubbly. ", Ji Young answered.

" Hey, bro. Junsu texted me. Look what it says. ", Minho interrupted, waving his phone in front of his brother's face.

" Yah, Choi Minho! Stop that! Appa bought that for you a week ago! If you break it, you're dead meat. ", Siwon said.

" Okay, okay, hyung. But check out Xiah's text! ", he said hurriedly as he passed his phone to his brother.

Siwon peered at the screen. The text read:

Hey, Minho dude! Jae's transferring here! Said he's got a new look for himself! Can't wait to see it! See you in school, dude!
- Xiah Junsu

 

" No way! Jae's transferring here?! Awesome! ", Siwon cried, punching the air with his fist.

" I know, right!? "

" Who's this Jae? ", Ji Young asked.

" Oh, sorry. Jae is our friend's nickname. His full name is Kim Jaejoong. He was studying in Japan for a year. Minho, the rest of the guys and I met him during a high school camp to Tokyo. ", explained Siwon.

" Ahem, while you guys were busy chit-chatting, did you forget the time? ", Heechul said impatiently.

" It's only 7:45 AM, hyung. School doesn't start till 8:30 AM. ", Siwon said, looking at his watch.

" Mmmh! Whatever! Better to be early! ", he snapped, almost losing his cool.

So, for the rest of the way, the journey continued in silence.

*****

At the school gates, Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho were waiting for them with another guy next to them.

" Wonnie! Minho! Over here! ", Yoochun called out.

" Chunnie! ", Minho called back as he ran to his friend.

" Hey, Minho. Hey, Siwon. ", said the tall, handsome guy standing next to Yunho.

" Woah, who are you? ", Siwon asked.

" You can't recognize me? ", laughed the guy.

" Hey, I know that laugh anywhere... ", Minho said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" JAEJOONGIE HYUNG!!! "

Minho jumped up and hugged his friend tight. The boy laughed as he hugged Minho back. Siwon looked at the boy with disbelief before hugging him.

" No way! It's good to see you, man! How've you been?! ", Siwon asked as he clapped his friend on the back.

" Great! Got a new look as well, hehe. ", chuckled Jaejoong.

" Haha, you're not the nerdy Jae anymore, are you? ", laughed Minho.

" Nope. I'm the hottie Jaejoong. Ahaha. "

" Tsk, still the same joker we know, huh? ", tutted Siwon.

Jaejoong just nodded, smiling.

" Hey, who's that girl? ", he asked, pointing at Ji Young who was giving a confused look at the hullabaloo going on between them.

" Oh, she? She's Kim Ji Young. She joined the school yesterday. ", Yunho introduced her.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Ji Young. ", Jaejoong said as he waved.

Ji Young blushed for a while. This guy is soooo irresistibly handsome!

" Annyeonghaseyo. ", Ji Young greeted Jaejoong as she bowed.

" Ahaha. No need to be so formal. I'm Jaejoong, but you can call me Jae for short. ", he chuckled.

" Okay, enough with the formalities. Ji Young-ah, you've got classes to go to, remember? ", Key reminded her.

" Omo! I completely forgot! Minho, Siwon, I'll see you guys in class, arasso? ", she said.

" Arasso. See you later, Ji Young! ", they replied.

" Bye, Jae oppa! ", she called out as she walked off with her brothers.

" Wow, she called me oppa...that's so.....sweet. ", thought Jaejoong with a blush.

" Jae,....are you blushing? ", grinned Yoochun cheekily who was poking his cheeks.

" Huh? I am? Eh!??! Otteokaji?? Otteoke?!!? ", he thought as he felt his cheeks.

" Well, we'll be off to class now. ", Siwon said, looking at his watch.

" Okay, bye, you two! ", Junsu called out.

" Oh, and Jae,....you're gonna be with her soon~ ", Minho sniggered.

" Huh? What does that mean? ", he shouted.

" Means you're gonna be in the same class as Ji Young, you silly willy! ", laughed Siwon and Yoochun.

" Aish! Will you guys stop bullying me!? ", he pouted.

" Arasso! That's enough! ", laughed Yunho.

*****

In Ji Young's class, Siwon and Minho were being surrounded by their fans again. Hyuna and Ji Young chatted about random stuff till Mr. Im strode into the classroom with Jaejoong and another boy by his side.

" Class, we have two new students today. This boy on my left is Kim Jaejoong and this boy on my right is my son Im Woong Jae. Please make them feel welcome. Jaejoong, Woong Jae, introduce yourselves. "

Jaejoong stepped forward, bowed and introduced himself.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Kim Jaejoong imnida. I hope I can get along with all of you. ", he smiled.

A few of the girls giggled and blushed. When he winked at them, they squealed with delight.

Then Woong Jae stepped forward and introduced himself.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Im Woong Jae imnida. I am a member of an upcoming band called ZE:A. I am not the leader, unfortunately, but one of the vocalists. My stage name is SiWan. ", he said with a grin.

" Hey, Siwon hyung, his stage name sounds similar to yours. ", whispered Minho.

" I know. I'm not deaf. ", Siwon whispered back.

" Jaejoong, your place is next to Minho. Minho, wave your hand to show where you are, please. "

" Here, sir! ", Minho said as he waved his hand frantically.

" Woong Jae, your place is next to Ji Young. Ji Young, please show where you are. "

" Here, sir. ", Ji Young called out, standing up.

Woong Jae walked over to the empty desk next to her, put down his bag and waved at Ji Young and Hyuna with a sweet smile.

" Wow, that Woong Jae really is something, huh? ", Hyuna whispered.

Ji Young just nodded. Woong Jae had beautiful raven black hair, cute eyes, a flawless complexion and a sweet face.

" Man, there always seem to be hotties coming into our school. Maybe our school has a huge sign that says ' HOTTIES ARE WELCOME TO KYUNG HEE UNIVERSITY ' ? ", Hyuna sniggered.

" Maybe. ", chuckled Ji Young.

" Ahem. "

The both of them turned around. Woong Jae was looking at them.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Im Woong Jae imnida. ", he smiled.

" Mianhamnida, Woong Jae. Choneun Kim Ji Young imnida. ", Ji Young smiled.

" Choneun Kim Hyun Ah imnida. ", said Hyuna.

" Class is beginning. Please take your seats. ", announced Mr. Im.

The class restored order and the lesson began.