Everything

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulk4Q4AuPX8

Miu’s POV

I was blank. Staring into the wall, speechless. The strangest part, was that I felt no pain. None. Maybe it hadn’t hit me yet. That I was now on my way to busan and not in seoul, maybe I hadn’t realised that I would never see him again, unless I ran away. Maybe I will only realise once I start to miss you, which will be any second now, any second.

‘This isn’t the end okay?’you whispered that to me while you held my face. It was raining heavily and we were both freezing. After those words, you kissed me. You didn’t tell me you loved me but I knew you wanted to, I knew you were trying to. You kissed me and held me like you never did before, like it was the last time, and like you didn’t believe your own words. ‘It’s not the end Miu..it’s…this isn’t the end’ it was only seconds later when I was pulled away from you, did I find the note in my pocket.

‘I love you so much’

That’s when I started missing you. Just now. The train takes off and I lay lifeless over my seat, staring out of the window. I wondered why I was forced, dragged here, when the people I hate to call my own parents, dislike and don’t want me. They didn’t even sit next to me on the train. They’re nothing to me, just as I am nothing to them. But you, you’re everything. And now that you’re gone, everything…is gone. 

comment..please?