You.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkMFAlmgQTs

Gikwang’s POV

Before I knew it, I was up on the stage, and the teachers gave me strange looks, some starting to tell me to get off as they didn’t expect it from me. I stood there. I was frozen until my eyes wandered around the crowds, I spotted her. I saw Miu sitting down for the assembly. Innocently putting her books down and adgusting her chair. She looked so cute. I gulped and felt my heart beating fast as the audience began to quiet down and people started to look and stare, at me just standing her on stage, froze. I can’t talk. I was fixed on her when she finally lifted her head up and her eyes met mine. She stared at me as her lids widened and she looked shocked, she looked embarrassed, and ashamed, like I was about to make a fool out of her.

I am, and I’m sorry. I have to apologize to you Miu, I can’t let you go through that again. The assembly is now completely silent, with only just a few coughs. The eyes staring up at me made me weak, insecure. I didn’t know what to say until words hit me like a bullet.

‘You all remember me right?’ I said grabbing the microphone, my hand shook and I almost dropped it, causing people to laugh in the crowds. People looked at each other but there was still no word. ‘I don’t know If I can use past tense in this…but I used to be the nerd, the…school laughing stock’ I said slowly, my voice was quiet and shy, people’s eyes started to dissolve as they no longer glared and looked at each other in confusion. I looked at them all, every once in a while, not looking away from Miu’s eyes. She looked so beautiful, from here.

‘It’s made me realize how shallow you all are’ I spoke a bit more confident. Some people gasped, some people whispered, and some just looked down. I laughed lightly, surprised at their reactions when it was right here, how I knew this. ‘You’re all just as weak as me’ I said. ‘You’re all just as insecure, as afraid of being rejected by everyone, aren’t you?’ Silence ‘But your way of distracting anyone from seeing that, is by throwing it on someone else’ I said hoarsely. ‘It’s this that matters to you, and this’ I said tugging at my jacket and pointing at my hair. ‘My appearance. Not me. You like the way I look’ I said stiffly, and that’s when my eyes dropped onto Miu’s again.

She looked afraid, like I was about to speak my mind about her right now. Right here. Well you’re right Miu, I am, except I’m going to tell you the truth, not quite what you have in mind. ‘Except for one person’ I said tightening my hand onto the mic, my eyes stayed fixed on hers. And her face started to change. ‘Except for Miu…Park Miu’ I said into the mic as everyone’s ashamed looks turned to her, everyone stared at her, and back at me. ‘She stood by me from the start’ I whispered as it echoed through the assembly hall. ‘She didn’t judge me like you’ I said.

‘She’s done so much for me’ I said while my voice faded. My heart raced fast when a small yet shakey smile appeared on face, it was right then that I knew. Right when I saw a shine on her cheek.

‘I love you…Park Miu’ I whispered with weak hands, I freely let the mic fall out of my grip as the crowd gasps and starts to chatter, people shout and people stare. The mic hits the ground and Miu’s eyes widen registering the words I just spoke, she walks out of her chair and shoves people out of the way. My eyes start to glisten and the racing in my chest is gone when she stands in front of me and looks at me with wide, surprised eyes. I don’t hesitate for even a second, when we finally meet and my hand pulls her waist towards me, she crashes onto me and her soft lips touch mine. I feel tingles and butterflies all over my body when she holds me and she tastes so sweet. It’s my favourite feeling in the world, kissing you, Miu.

I FINALLY WROTE THIS <3 what do you think? :)