First Meeting

You Got Me !

AFTER SCHOOL ( JINA POV ) 

Phew, Finally School was over. I was packing my books while Jessica was discussing with Sonia about their after school plan. I overheard that they are going to a hair salon. “ Jinaaaaaa, Do you want to join us? “ Sonia asked me with her innocent voice. “ Ahh, Sorry Sonia, I cant make it “ . “ Wae? Why ?!! “ She pouted. “ Well, im new here. And therefore I need to find a temporary house. I cant continue to stay in the hotel. Its far and expensive” . “You are here alone? That’s must be lonely and hard. Hmmm, Why not you stay with me? There’s only me and my brother. I’m sure that he won’t mind!! ““Eh Choi Sonia, why didn’t you offer me to stay in your house when you know that I like your brother ?  ““Well, He don’t like you. Im sorry Jess!! “Sonia makes an apologetic face. “ So how? Jina? Come stay with me me me me me ““Hmmm, then I shall stay with you then “ * Well Well, Guess who is letting the wolf into the house*

Sonia and Jessica were still happily discussing about their makeover. “Maybe I should just dye my hair blue. That’s Joon Oppa favorite color right? Maybe he will like me! “ Jessica exclaimed. Sonia looked at me with a helpless face. “ Jess, if you are going to dye your hair blue, im sure that my oppa will be able to run 2.4km in 8 mins. You just have to show your face and pretend to chase him “ . “WHAT!!??  YAH CHOI SONIA, YOU COME HERE ! “ And Jessica began to chase Sonia around. I was laughing so hard that I didn’t notice a group of girls walking towards me and of course, we collided into each other.

“ Ouch “ I fall onto the floor, landing on my . The girl which I bang into, on the other hand was being supported by her friends just in time. Upon hearing my voice, Sonia and Jessica ran to my side. “Jina, Are you okay? “ Sonia picked me up. “ Yeah, im okay. Lets go.” I was going to walk past them when one of them grabbed my wrist. “ YAH, what are you doing Sunny? Let go of her ! “ Jessica shouted. “ You! Are you new here? You bang into Yoona. Arent you going to apologise? “ That girl named Sunny gave me a fierce glare. I yanked my wrist from her. “ I dont know who is Yoona and I don’t see a point in apologizing. So, Don’t stand in my way.”  I was about to walk away when I heard Sonia yelping. That Yoona Girl had pulled her hair. Yoona smirked at me. “ So that’s how cool you are? Are you cool to your friends too? “ And she pulled Sonia harder. Sonia expression shows clearly that she is in pain. I should be happy to see her suffering but why.. Why am I feeling so angry towards Yoona? .

“ You. What do you want? Let go of her.” “ Haha, so miss cool do care about her friend. Well Well, Hmmm, On one condition…” “ What “ I was losing my patience with her. “ Remove your top. Right now, Right here. And I will let go of this sweetie pie.” “ That’s all? “ So all this is about me humiliating myself to pleasure her? I cant believe that this has to happen on my first day. And I have to do this in order to save someone whom I have come to take revenge on. “ Jinaa.. Don’t, im okay… And .. Ouch “  Before Sonia can finished her sentence, Yoona pulled her again. “ es, Jina! Ignored their barking.” Jessica shouted, she too, is being pulled by Sunny.

“ Fine “ i can feel my expression hardening. By then, a lot of people had gathered around us because of this big commotion. But no one offered any help. “Miss Cool, please do it faster. Im tired. “ Yoona pretended to yawn. Guys around us start to whistle. I moved my hands to my first button, breathing heavily. Sonia and Jessica were shaking their heads, Tears were starting to form in their eyes. Yoona and her friends all have a smirk on their faces. What a waste to their pretty face. Haiz, I had finished ing my top and was about to take it off, when I felt a jacket on me. I turned around. It was him.