To The Rescue

You Got Me !

JINA POV

I turned around to see the guy who has placed a jacket on me. Its was the same guy.. the same guy who had helped me with the directions earlier on. But his smiley face has disappeared. He looked scary. Behind him were 5 others guys. Their facial expressions were inapprehensive. I looked at Yoona and her group. They seems scared, but still, try to maintain their pride. Yoona cleared . “ Doojoon Oppa, Hows your day? Isn’t that your new jacket? Don’t dirty it “ She ended by throwing me a dirty look. “ You, Do you think I will be fine when you are holding onto my little sister? Are you tired of living? “ That guy shouted. So … his name is doojoon. Upon hearing his words, Yoona and Sunny let go of Sonia and Jessica. They wanted to argue but another guy from the back cracked his knuckles. Yoona and Sunny gave us a glare before walking away. Sonia and Jessica ran to my side and hurriedly buttoned up my top. “ Jina, what are you doing? How can we let you do this for us? “ Sonia started to sob. “ Nah, im okay. Its isn’t your fault to start with. “ I consoled her. “ Sonia, are you okay? Are you hurt?  “ “ Oppa, im okay. Thanks ! “ I looked at the both of them. So.. Doojoon and Sonia are siblings. And the guy that Jessica liked should be him too.

I was about to take the jacket off and returned to him when suddenly, he put his hands on my shoulder. I was taken aback by his actions. “ Don’t take off. Its look good on you. Its my gift to welcome the new student” And he flashed me a wide smile. How can anyone changed his mood so quickly. From a fierce to a charming guy. I can feel myself blushing. But I hide it away immediately. “ Thank.. Thank you “ * How can I feel attracted to this guy. He is Sonia’s brother. Which make him my enemy too. Just what happen to me. I helped my enemy earlier and nearly ended up humiliating myself and now, I got rescue by her brother and my heart flustered at his slightest action. Lee Jina, you are here for revenge, Don’t forget * I reminded myself. “ Jina, are you okay? What are you thinking? Its okay now, oppas are here. They wont come back again.” Sonia sounded concerned. “ She’s right. Jina, lets go to the washroom and cleaned up.” Before I can replied. Jessica pulled me and Sonia away.

DOOJOON POV

I was looking out of the windows, thinking about the girl. The girl that I had met this morning. She seems so vulnerable and yet, she tries to put on a cool mask and keep a distance from people. “ Yah, Doojoon ! what are you thinking of? Class has ended “ Yoseob waved  his hands infront of my face, trying to get my attention. “ Of course I know, lets go “ I said coolly. If the rest of the members know that I was lost in my thoughts because of a girl, I will lose my pride as a leader.

I was walking with Junhyung and Kikwang. The rest of them were walking behind, with girls crowding beside them. The only reason why they didn’t follow me is because of Junhyung. Though girls adore him, they are scared of him as well. There was once he was walking with Yoseob to the canteen and a group of fangirls approached them, and started screaming. And all Junhyung had done is “ Get away before I kick you “ . Immediately his pave is cleared. I remember that all of us were laughing, nearly rolling on the floor when Yoseob tell us the story.

We were about to walk down the stairs when we noticed a crowd gathering infront. And guys were whistling. Some girls were walking past us and I heard them mumbling “ Who are they to go up against Yoona, the queenka of the school. Hopefully they will get away with this. That girl seems tough. Haiz. Its only her first day at school. Will it be her last day? “. New girl.. could it be her? Without realizing it myself, I was running towards them. “ Hyung !! “ I can hear them calling out and running behind me.

It was really her. And Sonia and Jessica were there as well. That Yoona, didn’t she know who is she messing with? Sonia is my precious little sister. My parents had left her under my care before they were on a long business trip in Rome. I moved my eyes to her again. She was ing her top. I quickly removed my jacket and just before she could removed, I placed it on her. She turned and looked at me with shocked expressions. Does she recognize me?  Someone cleared . “ Doojoon Oppa, Hows your day? Isn’t that your new jacket? Don’t dirty it “ She ended by throwing her a dirty look. It was Yoona. “ You, Do you think I will be fine when you are holding onto my little sister? Are you tired of living? “I shouted. Doesn’t she realise that im not in the mood to entertain her. Yoona and Sunny let go of Sonia and Jessica immediately.  They was about to argue when Junhyung cracked his knuckles. Yoona and Sunny gave the girls a glare before walking away.

Sonia and Jessica ran to her side immediately helping her with her top and scolding her. “ Jina, what are you doing? How can we let you do this for us? “  “ Nah, im okay. Its isn’t your fault to start with. “ So, her name is Jina. “Sonia, are you okay? Are you hurt?  “Oppa, im okay. Thanks ! “ I continue staring at her. She was about to returned me my jacket but I stopped her. Honestly speaking, it really look good on her. “ Don’t take off. Its look good on you. Its my gift to welcome the new student” And I flashed her a wide smile. I didn’t noticed that I had placed my hands on her shoulder. My heart was beating fast. And she was blushing. “ Thank.. Thank you “ She stammered. She seems taken aback by her own actions and was deep in thoughts. . “ Jina, are you okay? What are you thinking? Its okay now, oppas are here. They wont come back again.” Sonia sounded concerned. “ She’s right. Jina, lets go to the washroom and cleaned up.” And Jessica pulled them away. I was looking at them till they disappear from my sight. “ Hyung, You like that Jina girl? “ Yoseob asked me curiously. But I didn’t answer. Is this love? I don’t know. I have never experience it before.