CHAPTER 4: Leaning against Time

Absolute Love

 

YOONA’s POV

 

*krrrrriiiiiinnngggg! krrriiiiiinnnnggg*

 

My alarm clock rang. Time again to go to school. I hurriedly ran to the bathroom to take a bath because Taeyeon unnie wasn’t here yet. I still need to cook breakfast for me and for Appaji and for the lunch I’ll be bringing in school.

 

I already finished the chores and the only thing I need to do is to wait for Taeyeon unnie. Until now, she wasn’t here yet.

 

“Ahh… Ottoke? Taeyeon unnie isn’t here yet. Sooyoung unnie and Tiffany unnie must be waiting for me already. We might be late in school.” I was so worried because I wasn’t able to come to school yesterday and I don’t want to be late in class today.

 

Then suddenly someone knocked at the door.

 

“Oh? Jakkaman!” I ran towards the door expecting that it was unnie. Unfortunately, it wasn’t Taeyeon unnie. It was a mailman bringing us a letter of disconnection.

 

“Ahh, good thing. Tonight will be the release of my salary this month.” I was able to breathe in that thought.

 

Then suddenly another knock from the door was heard. Of course I ran towards the door for the second time, and as I opened the door it was Taeyeon unnie.

 

“Oh! Yoong, mianhae! I saw Sooyoung a while ago, she told me that they wouldn’t be able to be with you in the bus this morning and I wasn’t able to ask why anymore, because I’m already in a hurry going here.” Taeyeon unnie explained.

 

“It’s okay, unnie! Then, I’ll be going already! Annyeong.” Then I started to run but I forgot something so I hurriedly ran back to the house.

 

“Appa! I forgot to say goodbye! GOOOOODBYE!!!” Then after it, I started to run with all my speed to the bus stop.

 

Luckily, after arriving at the bus stop, the bus was already to arrive. Then I ready myself because there were a lot of passengers waiting.

 

“Hana…..  twoul….. set!” then with that count, the bus exactly stop. And as soon as the door opened, I ran my way through the bus.

 

The bus was very full so I just ended up standing. And another thing, the bus keeps on moving so the result, every time the bus stops, I was always tripped with the passengers’ feet. Then while I was staring outside the window, I was surprised when someone called me loudly.

 

“Yooong!” the voice shouted.

 

“Oh?” I nearly slammed the face of the man beside me because I was holding the thing that passengers use to hold when bus is moving.

 

 Every passenger looked where the voice came from. And as I tilt my head to see the one who called me, I discovered that it was Donghae Oppa. He is the older brother of Sooyoung unnie. Of course they were the same. Both of them doesn’t mind if people around them say that they are already embarrassing. They are open-minded and of course, very confident siblings.

 

“Oh! Annyeong hasseyo Oppa!” I greeted.

 

“Neh! Long time no see Yoong! How’s life?” Donghae oppa answered.

 

“Well, same as always oppa! How ‘bout yo….” I wasn’t able to finish my sentence because of the sudden stop of the bus and that surprised everyone including me. But I was more surprised when I felt that I’m on Donghae’s oppa arms already. Because of the great impact the bus caused, I was tripped on an Ahjumma’s feet again and I ended up on Oppa’s arms.

 

“Kwaenchana Yoong?” Donghae oppa worriedly asked.

 

“N-Neh! Komawoyo!” Of course that caused an awkward moment between me and Donghae Oppa. And I Hurriedly fixed myself. Then after a quick silence, I looked at the window and saw that we’re already in front of school. I pushed the button in front of me then the bus stopped. Luckily, I was able to handle the seat beside me so no ‘tripping’ thing happened.

 

“I’m already here Oppa! I’ll be going! Annyeong!” I bid my farewell then went outside the bus.

 

I hurriedly ran. When I reached my classroom, I saw that class hasn’t started yet.

 

“Ahh… I made it!” I thought to myself.

 

Then I saw Sooyoung and Tiffany unnie. I went towards them.

 

“Yah Yoong! Why didn’t you go to school yesterday? You haven’t told us that you were going to be absent in class. If you just told me earlier, I’d be more than willing to be with you.” Sooyoung unnie joked.

 

“Yah! Sooyoung!” Tiffany unnie scolded.

 

“Kkkkk~ It was nothing unnie.” I explained.

 

“Okay then, tomorrow will be the first day of training. Yoong, you’ll come right?” Tiffany unnie asked.

 

“Neh, unnie!” I answered.

 

 

Then Ms. Yang already arrived and the class went on.

 

After the class ended, of course, I and Sooyoung unnie went to our work already. Tiffany unnie was able to bring us in our workplace because their family driver was able to pick her up.

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

“Hey Yoongie, we’re really lucky tonight, we were able to save the money allotted for our transportation tonight because of Tiffany unnie.” Sooyoung said while toweling some wine glasses.

 

No answer was heard from Yoong but she smiled for a moment…

 

“Yah! Im Yoona! Neo babo-ya? Why are you suddenly smiling without any reason?” Sooyoung shouted at Yoona. She nearly drop the glass after Sooyoung shouted.

 

“Yah! Unnie! Why with the sudden shout? I nearly broke the glass. You know that it cost hundreds in just one bottle!” Yoona shouted back.

 

“I was talking to you! But you just smiled earlier like a fool. Yah! Do you have a secret now Yoongie?” Sooyoung unnie investigated.

 

“A-ani Unnie! Just continue working!” Yoona answered nervously.

 

“Yah! Do you think I’m an idiot? You haven’t hid any secrets to me back then. Are you now in-love Yoong?” Sooyoung teased.

 

“Of course not Unnie! Okay, Okay! I’ll just tell you. It wasn’t a big deal though.” Yoona answered.

 

“Malhae!” Sooyoung excitedly said.

 

“It’s about my absence yesterday. We have splitted-up yesterday night right? I heard some running from a distant last night so I was really curious and I also ran towards the sound to be able see it. But unfortunately, I and that running guy bumped into each other and that caused my unconsciousness and wh… ” Yoona wasn’t able to continue her sentence.

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! Did you get ?” Sooyoung’s suprising question.

 

“Yah unnie! Stop that dirty mind of yours! Of course not! That guy brought me in his dorm and his not only the person there, he’s with his hyungs.” Yoong continued.

 

“Yoona-ya! Your story is getting more and more exciting huh! I like it especially the ‘hyungs’ thingy. Are they handsome, huh? Huh?” Sooyoung’s quick question.

 

“Mmmmnnn.. Yess! Kkkk~ They were all georg…” Yoona’s words were cut off again by her unnie.

 

“Yah! You must have brought someone from there!” Sooyoung joked.

 

“Kkkk~ neo cheongmal! Of course I can’t. Well, do you want me to continue my story or what? I think you’re more interested with the boys than my story unnie.” Yoona asked joking.

 

“Of course I’m interested with the boys… Ah! Ani, ani! Of course I like your story more Yoong” Sooyoung commented.

 

“Okay then. The next thing happened, when I woke up in the morning I saw all of them. You know what? The room I slept in was already as big as my house unnie. Kkkk~” Yoona declared.

 

“Wooooooooowwwww~” Sooyoung was amazed.

 

“And that would be the end unnie!” Yoona said.

 

“Aissshhh.. chincha! What a boring ending. Weren’t you able to introduce each other?” Sooyoung added.

 

“Well, everyone calls him Cho Kyuhyun.” Yoona answered.

 

“N-neh? Cho Kyuhyun? Don’t fool around with me Yoong!” Sooyoung didn’t believe at Yoona.

 

“I know you won’t believe me unnie. Well, I’m not forcing you to believe me anyway. I just told you the story of my absence. That’s all.” Yoona said and continued what they are doing a while ago.

 

 

Sooyoung is still contemplating what Yoona said a while ago. She isn’t that big fan of Cho Kyuhyun but of course every people will be glad meeting an idol. Then after their work, Sooyoung and Yoona were able to go home together.

 

“Yoong, don’t be late tomorrow, arasso?” Sooyoung uttered.

 

“Neh, unnie! It’s our first day on training, I know! ” Yoona answered.

 

Then, after a long walk they finally reached the Bus station. Soon enough, the bus came and Sooyoung faced Yoona. Yoong smiled softly and said,

 

“See you tomorrow then!”

 

And Sooyoung just nodded.

 

Yoona nodded too as she waited for her unnie to step on the bus and yet, Sooyoung remained on her position. Yoona frowned at her unnie and asked.

 

“Yah, Unnie! Do you still have something to say?”

 

Sooyoung looked at her intently and said, “Komawo Yoong!”

 

Yoona was confused and just frowned at her unnie again.

 

“Thanks for trusting me from then on, thanks for being a good friend to me and thanks for treating me as your real sister Yoong.” Sooyoung muttered.

 

“Yah! Unnie! Why with the sudden drama?” Yoona uttered then without anymore words, she went towards Sooyoung and hugged her tightly.

 

“Of course, your one of the greatest unnie in the world.” Yoona whispered at Sooyoung.

 

And that made Sooyoung smile. The bus is already going to take –off so Sooyoung immediately ran towards it. And Yoong just waved her hand to her unnie and the bus already drifted away.

 

Yoona went up on the overpass because her way home is on the other side. But as she descends, she thought that she doesn’t want to go back home yet so she decided to go to the Han River first and be refreshed.

 

When she already arrived, she immediately ran to the huge stairs facing the pretty river and sat.

 

“Ahhh… I really like the breeze here. I feel peaceful.” Yoona uttered then she suddenky remembered something.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

“Se Kyung-ah! Come here! I have something to show you.” Little Yoona called her dongsaeng.

 

“Waeyo unnie?” Sekyung, Yoona’s little sister answered then hurriedly ran towards Yoong.

 

“Look at that doll, isn’t it pretty? She looks exactly like you!” Yoong said then held Sekyung’s hands and pointed at the doll she just saw,

 

“Woooow! Cheongmalyo? Does it really look like me? It’s really pretty unnie…” SeKyung complimented.

 

“Neh! Do you want me to buy that for you on Christmas? I’m sure I will get a lot of money from our aunts and uncles. I’ll give that to you as my gift.” Yoong muttered.

 

“No need unnie! Just spend your money for yourself, I’ll just wait for Santa Claus to give it to me on Christmas. I will not be a naughty girl anymore so he would grant my wish. What do you think unnie?” SeKyung cheerfully said.

 

“Well, that’s a great idea Sekyung! Then, I’ll be the one monitoring you in your actions. Whenever you make a sin I’ll write it down so you can see your progress. Arasso?” Yoong suggested.

 

“Neh unnie! Let’s not tell this to mom and dad okay? Let’s keep this as our Top secret!” Sekyung said then pose her hand in a high five position.

 

“High five!!” Yoong shouted.

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

Then Yoona went back to her senses when someone jokingly pushed her from the stairs but held her tightly so she wouldn’t be able to fall down.

 

“Aisshhh! Chincha!” Yoona angrily said but was surprised when the guy was completely covered.

 

“O-oh? Who are you?” Yoona wasn’t able to recognize that guy because he was covered with a big hoody so she tried to remove the hood away but the person behind it suddenly pushed her hands away.

 

“Yah!!!!!” Yoong shouted.

 

But the guy covered quickly. And slowly went closer to her.

 

“Yah! Yah! What do you think are you doing?” Yoona was a bit shocked so she accidentally hit the guy on his head.

 

“O-ouch! Yah!! It’s me, Cho Kyuhyun! Aishh, Chincha! You’re really trying to murder me huh. I was about to whisper to you a while ago that it was me coz there is really a number of people here, don’t think of anything dirty Yoona!” Cho Kyuhyun blurted out while holding the part of his head that was hit by Yoona earlier.

 

“Oh! I didn’t thought it was you Kyuhyun-ssi. Mian~” Yoona apologized.

 

“Yah! Stop trying to be formal Yoona! It doesn’t fit you! “ Kyuhyun commented.

 

“Neh! Neh! By the way, what brought you here? Have you told you’re hyungs that you’re going to go out?” Yoona asked.

 

“Of course! What do you think of me? I’m not that hard-headed! ” Kyuhyun coldly responded.

 

“Sshhh.. Then what brought you he…..” Yoona wasn’t able to continue what she was about to say because a girl suddenly went to Kyu and hugged him.

 

“At last! I finally found you Cho Kyuhyun!” the girl said and Yoona was shocked with her sudden action.

 

“Yah! Stop hugging me Kwon Yuri!” Kyuhyun irritatingly said then removed Yuri’s arms around him.

 

“Waeyo? I was searching for you almost an hour already oppa. Didn’t you miss me?” Kwon Yuri said accompanying it with her aegyo then clinged herself on Kyuhyun’s arms.

 

“Yah! Yah! You’re not cute with that aegyo of yours! So stop it!” Kyuhyun continued.

 

“Aishh! You’re really mean oppa! By the way, who’s this girl with you? Is she another fan of yours?” Yuri asked to Kyuhyun eyeing Yoona intently while Yoona on the other side was still in shock seeing how the girl pursue herself to Kyuhyun.

 

“Aniya! So stop talking already arasso? You’re just spitting out nonsense.” Kyuhyun was already going to lose his temper this time.

 

“Yah! Oppa! Be nice to her she’s still a girl.” Yoona already broke her silence and complimented.

 

“Whatever! This girl chincha……. Let’s just go Kwon Yuri! We’ll be going already Yoong! Annyeong!” Kyuhyun realized he can’t do anything about the annoying Kwon Yuri anymore so he decided to just leave and go home.

 

Yoona who was still surprised with what happened earlier wasn’t able to say her goodbye to the both of them.

 

“Whew! So, there really are girls that are fallen seriously with boys.” Yoona thought then chuckled.

 

“I wonder what that girl liked about that Evil Cho Kyuhyun. Well, I wish that girl luck!” Yoona softly said then stood up, fixed herself and went home…

 


 

Chapter 4 done. What can you say chingus? Suggest something you want to happen, something fluffy or whatever you like. I'll try to add it if it goes well with the story. Thanks for the subscribers and the people that always leave their comments.