CHAPTER 13: Destined :)

Absolute Love

 

YOONA’s POV

 

5 in the morning and I need to wake up already. I still want to lie down on my bed and have some more sleep but I can’t. I already need to prepare for my interview in SM Entertainment later. I browse for some formal dress that I could wear but I could find nothing. Suddenly, I remembered the gift Sooyoung unnie gave me recently. I thought that it was the perfect one for some formal interviewing later. And for my shoes and bag, luckily I bought some new ones last time I received my salary.

 

 

It took me two hours to prepare. And it’s now time for me face the interview. I need to take a taxi today for my dress not to be ruined. Although I don’t really want to take a cab today because it would cost so much compared to taking a bus, but I guess I just need to accept it. Inside the cab, I had some quick retouch of cosmetics on my face and fixed my hair for a bit. It took us 20 minutes of travelling and now, I’m already in front of SME Building. It was really huge. I started to see people arriving, maybe they are all staffs. When I was already on my way inside, it started to feel strange. I noticed that almost everyone was eyeing me. I really don’t know what to do that time. It really chills me whenever I see people eyeing me strangely. I wanted to check my looks that time but I can’t! I was in the middle of the street and I can’t just open my mirror and check on my face bluntly, so I just decided to continue walking and not minding the eyes on me. When I came in, a guard checked on my bag first, I was so glad that he is a friendly person. He cheerfully greeted me and gave me the direction I was looking for. But before walking away, I asked him first if there’s something in my face, and he replied to me that there was no dirt, blemishes or anything and that I looked good. I was really surprised with his answer, I started wondering why the people looked at me that way earlier. I was about to go to the restroom to double check but I trusted him.

 

“If all the people here would just be as friendly as him, I would be very grateful…” I thought.

 

Then I went on the way where the security guard told me. I still need to take an elevator before I could see the room I’m told to go. While waiting for the elevator, I observed the whole place carefully, it really looks simple but elegant at the same time. The interior design was really amazing and fascinating. And at last, the elevator already opened so I hopped in and hit the 6th floor button. The door was already about to close when suddenly a hand blocked it. I was really surprised, but as the door opens, I was more surprised when I saw Siwon-ssi. He greeted me first so I greeted him back. He asked me why I was there and I just answered that I just have someone to meet. We weren’t able to talk much because he already got out in the third floor. And as the elevator goes higher, my heart goes wilder too. I was beginning to feel nervous badly. When I was already on that floor, I walked slower than the usual until I reached the place. I descended slowly and pass through the glass door.

 

“Annyeong Hasseyo!” I greeted.

 

“Neh! Please sit down.” The guy ordered.

 

“So you are, Im Yoona?” he questioned.

 

“Neh.” I answered.

 

“I’m Lee SooMan, the CEO of SM Entertainment.” He introduced.

 

I scoffed for a bit hearing that the famous CEO is right in front of me now. I really don’t have any idea about him. I passed him the requirements they told me to bring last night. He read it for quite a time and phoned someone right after finishing. I wasn’t able to hear what he exactly said but I knew my name was included during their conversation.

 

“Im Yoona-ssi! Chukahaeyo! You are now an official artist here in SME.” He muttered then offered his hand for a handshake.

 

“N-neh? Uh? Kamsahamnida!” I said as I stammer. I really can’t believe his sudden congratulatory. I knew artists here took years for being trainees before debuting. And now, in just one day, I was already an official artist.

 

One guy came in and told me that he’ll be showing me the whole building. He showed me the practice room first, then to the recording place. We stayed there for a while because he showed me the different equipments used when recording and he also let me try singing inside the studio. It feels great trying on new things that I haven’t tried yet in my whole life. Then we went to the studio were the artists usually record their music videos. It was really a huge one and full of high-tech gadgets. There were also some staffs that I predict to be the producers, cameramen and other in charge of music video making.

 

“Yoona-ssi, I’ll be going somewhere else first, I’ll be back soon. Just stay here and maybe, familiarize yourself first while I’m out.” Mr. Park excused himself then handed me some comfy clothes to wear.

 

“Neh. Kamsahamnida!” I answered shortly.

 

I sat down on a bench first, and then looked around. I was really having a hard time finding a rest room so I can already change from my formal clothes to a casual one. I don’t have the guts to ask the people inside the room because they looked so busy. I was surprised when someone suddenly held my right shoulder from the back. I immediately looked back and I found Siwon-ssi.

 

“Annyeong Hasseyo Yoona-ssi!” He greeted.

 

“Anyeong hasseyo Siwon-ssi.” I greeted back.

 

“I thought you were going to meet someone? Have you seen him already? If not, well I can help you. Just tell me his name.” he muttered.

 

 “No need Siwon-ssi. We’ve met already.” I answered.

 

“So, do you still have some things to settle? I don’t have anything to do right now. I can help you!” he uttered.

 

“You got the right timing! You see, I am told to change to casual clothes but I couldn’t find some changing room. Maybe, you’re familiar to this place already, can you please show me the way?” I blurted out.

 

“Oh sure!” He answered, then we already went on our way out.

 

While on our way to the changing room, I told him the whole story why I was there and he was really shocked with what I told him. He couldn’t believe that Mr. Lee SooMan accepted me in just a short time. He told me that he was usually a picky and strict person when it comes to trainees. But with me, being accepted in just some hours after my interview and being accepted, that, he couldn’t believe. But he was really glad for me. Then, he also told me that he was also under SM Entertainment and that he was really glad that we are already in the same label. I didn’t know that he already came out on dramas and movies and it’s a shame, I know I’m not fond of those things but I got to be now.

 

“Yoona-ssi, here it is! I’ll just wait for you here outside, okay?” Siwon-ssi said.

 

Then I just nodded as a sign of my answer. I hurried myself changing clothes because it would be very embarrassing to Siwon-ssi if he would wait for me for a long time. I immediately did everything and just had an up-do with my hair. When I looked in the mirror, I thought that the clothes fit me perfectly. It was as if bought intentionally for me.

 

 

After having a quick look with myself, I hurried myself to the door and I opened it quite hard. I was surprised when I hit someone from outside. Then when I took a glimpse on him, I saw that it was Siwon-ssi. I knew that it really hit him hardly because of the mark left in his forehead.

 

“SIwon-ssi… Are you okay? I’m sorry… I’m really sorry…” I apologized as I help him stand up.

 

“It’s okay Yoong. Don’t worry…” He answered having a smile on his face.

 

“Aigoo… I’m really clumsy!! Aishh…” I blurted out then hit my head knowing how careless I really am.

 

But suddenly, he held my hand and stopped me from hitting myself. I was really surprise with his sudden action.

 

“I said its okay Yoong… Don’t worry too much.” He calmly said then flashed a smile on me.

 

“Are you sure Siwon-ssi?” I made sure.

 

“Neh. By the way, do not call me in a formal way anymore. Oppa is already okay.” He muttered.

 

“Oh? If you say so…” I answered.

 

I wasn’t contented when he told me he’s okay so we bought some aids from a drug store near the area and headed back to the building immediately. We came back to the room where Mr. Park told me to wait for him and there I helped him aid the injury I caused him. And maybe around 10 minutes after helping Siwon Oppa, Mr. Park already arrived.

 

“Annyeong hasseyo Siwon! So, the two of you knows each other already?” Mr. Park questioned.

 

“Neh!” Siwon Oppa answered.

 

“Then it would be good for you, Yoona! At least you already have someone to talk to now.” Mr. Park stated.

 

“Neh.” I said.

 

“So… Let’s now go to the last place I haven’t introduced to you yet. Siwon-ssi, would you like to come with us? ” Mr. Park uttered.

 

“I won’t be able to come with you anymore. I still have somewhere to attend to. I’m very sorry.. Yoona, just enjoy yourself in the company, arasso? I need to go now! Bye!” Siwon Oppa told us then went his way out already.

 

Then, I and Mr. Park already went on our way to the next room. Before entering, told me that the next place is the School area where artists took their classes regarding about their specialties like voice lessons.

 

When Mr. Park opened the door, I saw that there was a class ongoing. But still, he manages to brought me in front and let me introduce myself. I gave a short introduction to myself and right after finishing, I noticed a familiar person, and it’s Cho Kyuhyun. We haven’t seen each other in a while. I flashed a friendly smile on him and I knew that he saw me but he just rolled his eyes on me and ignored me as if he didn’t saw me. And with his reaction, I was really really pissed off. I forgot, he was naturally an evil one so I just acted coldly too.  After the short introduction, the teacher let me choose what sit to have and I just went to the last row. As I sat down, the guy that sits beside me then greeted me, so I just greeted him back.

 

“Annyeong hasseyo Yoona-ssi! I’m Kim Heechul, call me Heechul oppa for short!” he greeted then winked playfully on me. I laughed crazily with his gestures. He looked mischievous but cool at the same time.

 

“Nice to meet you Heechul Oppa!” I greeted back.

 

We had a short conversation that time and when the teacher continued his lectures already, we then decided to listen. I wasn’t able to write down the words of our teacher because I didn’t bring anything with me but I did my best to remember the things she told us. At last, it’s already the time for lunch. When I looked where the front door was, I saw Cho Kyuhyun going out already so I hurried myself then ran into him.

 

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! What are you into? What’s with your sudden cold expressions? Did you forget about me already?” I asked.

 

“Neh!” he answered expressionlessly and I know he’s trying to annoy me.

 

“Mwo? Aisshh… Such an arrogant guy! It’s just been weeks since we last saw each other and now you’re telling me you do not know me anymore?” I yelped.

 

“Aigoo.. Stop your loud mouth Yoong! It’s irritating! I’m just kidding, you know! By the way, why are you here?” he asked.

 

“Well, recently I have been told that I am already an artist here. I still can’t believe that I was accepted in a short time but I’m still grateful!” I blurted out then got a tray from the dispenser in the cafeteria.

 

“Okay.” Kyuhyun Oppa answered shortly and handed his tray to the person in charge in serving.

 

“That’s it? That’s all you can say?” I thought. I really hate it when people answer me lazily.

 

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

 

We already got our seats. Yoona just bought the same meal as mine, Steak with fried rice and soda. As usual, she cannot help herself from eating too much. Even with a big appetite of hers, she still manages having a great body. I was already having the last bite of mine when suddenly I heard her scoffed. As I look on her direction, she was already holding her hand and when I looked at it, I saw her bleeding fingers. I immediately got the tissue given earlier and grabbed her hand. I covered it with the tissue paper and wrapped it around her finger.

 

“You’re really careless! You do not know how to take care of yourself! Aishh… Does it ache?” I worriedly questioned.

 

“A little…” she answered softly. I know that it aches because of the pain I can see on her face.

 

We weren’t able to continue eating anymore. No more appetite to eat after what happened so we already decided to head back to the classroom.

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

But when they were already on their way back, Heechul unintentionally hit Yoona’s hands and the bleeding went on again. Kyuhyun immediately shouted on his hyung. And when Heechul noticed the bleeding part, he immediately apologized.

 

“You want me to sip the blood for you?” Heechul playfully muttered. Then ran his way already because he knows Kyuhyun would just take revenge on him.

 

Kyuhyun grabbed Yoona’s hand again and just held it while they were on their way to their classroom. Yoona, who was surprised, observe Kyuhyun carefully then unknowingly had a smile on her face.

 

“Here it goes again. The sudden transformation of Cho Kyuhyun from a cold one to a very thoughtful Cho Kyuhyun. I wonder why he always goes like that. At first, he’s always mean towards me but always ends up on a thoughtful Cho Kyuhyun. I wonder what he’s up to…” Yoona thought as she looked into his face.

 

“Why do I act like this when I’m around with Yoona? What’s with you, really? I think time always let us meet and go in one direction. The more I try to get rid of her, the more she shows herself. Earlier, I started being mean on you but now I ended up helping you and now I’m already holding your hands. Are you trying to make me fall in love with you Im Yoona? Coz’ if you really do… I think I’m starting to loosen up…” Kyuhyun thought to himself.

 



 

 

What do you think will happen next? Will Kyuhyun confess his love for Yoona already? What do you think will happen to our Yoong as she enters a new world... The world of show business! ^^