Love You

You're An Idol!

We reached, and the leading lady lead me to the waiting room. I followed her and and she lead me to the room. It was a beautiful room with all white ceiling but it has a sparkling feeling when you step into the room. You, know that feeling?

"Lee Ji Eun sshi, you may sit here." she lead me to the sofa. A pure white sofa.

"Ne. Thank you." i sat down.

"Your wedding will start in 30 minutes. I hope you will get ready." she bowed at me. I smiled at her. Then she went out, leaving me alone inside the room.

I was kinda bored that i was alone plus, i was nervous because i don't know what is going to happen later and the venue of my wedding. My mum was already escorted to the wedding place and im hear alone. I sigh, to let go of my nervousness. Then, the doors of the room opened, and five lady went inside the room. They closed the door and bowed at me.

I stood up and bowed at them, with surprise because i didn't anticipated people to come to my room at that time.

"There's no need to bow to us, Lee Ji Eun sshi. You are the bride for the day." one of the lady spoke.

I sat down. "Yeah, i know but i still need to respect you guys, right?" i said, thinking whether what i was talking just now was right or not.

The other lady laughed. "It's ok, Lee Ji Eun sshi. Now i know why the groom loves you so much."

"What is it?" i said, anticipating her answer.

"You're just perfect for him. I mean - you're beautiful in anything you do or say." she said.

"Oh, why, thank you. I feel so burdened. People were complementing me ever since last week. " i said, blushing.

"It's a suppose to, Lee Ji Eun sshi, " another lady said and the five of them laughed.

"And yes, before we forgot, the groom's father will you to the wedding venue." she said.

My eyes widened. "Oh mi gosh! Are you serious? I haven't met his parents yet! Ohmona! What to do?" i panicked.

"Please calm down, it's going to be alright. The groom's parents are nice, from what i heard." the lady said.

"I'm still nervous, though." i fidget.

"Take deep breaths." one of them suggested.

I took a deep breath. "How many minutes left?"

"10 mins." one of them responded.

"Ahhh! Can i cry already?" i said, just joking.

"Don't ruin your makeup, bride." the other responded.

I took several deep breathes and calm myself.

A knock was made on the door. My eyes shoot open. At the door, Luhan's dad stood there and he apporoached me. I shoot up from my seat and bowed 90 degrees to him for a long time. I hear him approaching me and i closed my eyes. When he stopped in front of me, i stood straight again. I smiled at him. That's the least i could do. Ok, i should greet.

"Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you erh---" i panicked, i don't know what to call him.

"You can call me abonim" he smiled.

"Ne, abonim, I'm pleased to meet you." i said and bowed again.

"We as Luhan parent's are glad that Luhan is marrying a girl like you. I'm pleased. We really like you to be our daughter-in-law." he said and smiled again.

"Thank you abonim. Thank you again." i said.

"It's time, let's go." he held my hand and we went to the venue. I still don't know where is the venue so im still nervous.

I just followed him. There were red carpet so we walked on it. We went outside and soooooooo

So yeah this is how it looks like.

What kind of feelings my readers want to express it, it's all that. That feeling. Express out your vocabulary. XD\

When i see Luhan in front with the pastor, with the lighting around him, ok, readers let out your vocab.

When i see Luhan, he was charming, more than handsome than what he is everyday. Flawless with his black suit and his hair. Perfect. I literally fell for him right at that moment.

The weddind went perfect. We kissed and everything just flows smoothly that day.

"I love you, Lee Ji Eun."

"I love you too, Luhan"


Sorry HunHan shippers! Luhan is Ji Eun's husband now! Ok, im sorry

I know the last chapter is quite crappy, don't you think? 

It's the end of the story... readers, Thanks for all your support! 

I'll continue to thank you guys in the next chapter cause i'll update you guys about my new story!!!!!!

Since LOADSSS of people, i mean really a lot of people love IU with EXO, therefore, i'll make a story of IU and Chanyeol!!!! I'm still in the process of doing some things and yeah! 

Wait for the sequel!!! ~~~~~~