I Remember

It's Okay Even If It Hurts

"W-Who are you?" 

Myungsoo stared at her. She stared at him back. Myungsoo stood up and walked towards the door when Naeun grabbed his wrist. "Mister, you haven't answered my question." She said as she frowned at Myungsoo. He turned to look at Naeun. 

"Kim Myungsoo, your husband." He sighed as he sat back, he frowned and wanted to cry but held back the tears. Naeun let go of his wrist and poked his cheek. "Myungsoo, you should smile. It fits you." She said as she grinned at Myungsoo. Myungsoo slightly smiled and patted Naeun's head.

He chuckled. "Anything for you."

- - -

"Was I really like that?" Naeun asked innocently while Myungsoo laughed. "Yup. You used to nag at me for always being late. Sorry honey, but I was busy." He snapped as Naeun giggled. Naeun accidentally bumped into someone and fell down on her bum. "Ah. Sorry!" She stood up as she bowed. 

"Naeun?"

The person asked. She looked at Naeun's surprised face. "How did you know my name?" Naeun asked as she stepped back while Myungsoo squinted his eyes to get a better look of the person. "It's me, Chorong! I haven't seen you since the wedding a few months back. How are you? Apink has missed you dearly." Chorong said as she hugged Naeun. Naeun didn't hug back as she gently pushed Chorong away. "Apink? What's that?" 

Chorong tilted her head and noticed Myungsoo looking at her. She glared at him and asked, "What happened to her? Why doesn't she remember me?" 

Myungsoo sighed and he told Chorong what happened afterwards. Chorong was obviously shocked and furious at Myungsoo for not telling her or anyone about Naeun's condition. She slapped Myungsoo. Naeun stood there, puzzled by Chorong's sudden action. 

"Why didn't you tell me about this?! Apink missed her and was worried about her but you didn't even care to tell us!? What a friend." She yelled and Myungsoo looked down. Chorong looked at Naeun. "Naeun-ah. Do you know what this bastard did to you before you had a coma?" She asked while pointing at Myungsoo. 

Naeun shook her head and replied, "I don't know... and I don't want to know." Chorong softened and hugged Naeun. "I think you should know though." Chorong whispered. "Meet me at my house tomorrow at 2pm. I'll give you my address via text, okay? Here's my number." Chorong broke the hug and told Naeun her phone number. She bid Naeun goodbye but didn't say a word to Myungsoo.

- - -

Naeun sat there quietly, holding back her tears. "That monster beat you up, Naeun." Chorong's words echoed into her head. Monster. 

Meanwhile Myungsoo was finding her, he knew Chorong would tell her about all the things he had done to Naeun, all the horrible things. He ruffled his hair in frustration and clutched his head. "Where the hell could she be?" He muttered as it started to rain. He grimaced and still tried to find Naeun, not caring about whether he was going to get sick. He needed Naeun, he would commit suicide if he ever left her, but then again, that was ignorant. He should rather try to get her back instead of killing himself.

Naeun tears started to fall as the rain drops dropped onto her face. She was looking up at the dark sky. Thunder erupted and Naeun shrieked. Myungsoo knew that shriek, It was Naeun's! He quickly ran to her and hugged her, she was quivering.

"Naeun-ah, are you okay?" He asked as he her hair, she felt warm and fuzzy on the inside somehow. Yes, she was angry at him. She was angry at him for not telling her that he was the reason that she got a coma. But his warmth was so nice. She silently cried onto his broad chest. He saw it and frowned slightly. He placed his chin onto her head. "I love you." He said and Naeun looked up at him. She smiled and hugged him tightly. "I love you too."

- - -

"Wow! Awww, the wedding was so fancy!" Naeun ecstatically screamed. Myungsoo grinned at her and chuckled. Naeun smiled softly and looked at him. She had been having dreams, actually, more like flashbacks of him and her. She chuckled silently.

"I remember."

 


Hope you liked this (horrible) chapter! I'm not really good at this kind of fanfic but oh well, at least I tried! BYESIES. PPYONG! =^.^= AND OMAIGOD. FYMYUNGEUN (tumblr) READS THIS FANFIC! YAY!