Chapter 10

Goddess in Disguise

Jessica’s POV

 

I wake up at the sound of my most hatred friend!!!

 

Jessica: You’re so annoying!!! *throws it by the pillow* mmm….peace atlast!

 

KRING!!!! KRING!!!!

 

Jessica: Aish!! I hate you ALARM CLOCK!!!

 

After releasing my tantrums to the buddy of mine, which is the alarm clock, I head down already prepared.

 

Krystal: UNNIIEE!!! Why didn’t you tell me your friends with my idol?!?!  

 

Jessica, gave her a confuse look.

 

Jessica: I don’t know anything about your idol thingy, lil sis.

 

Krystal: *smacks her unnie’s head* your such a babo!! It’s KWON YURI!! You don’t remember her? She’s lifting you like a bride and your just sleeping peacefully in her arms.

 

Jessica: YUUURRRIII?!?!?*smack’s krytal’s head* yah! how could you hit your unnie!! But seriously……………………………………………*mumbling* it’s so embarrassing.

 

Krystal: How did the two of you become friends?

 

Jessica: *shakes her head while smiling* it’s a long story Krystal.

 

Krystal: EEEEEEHHH???? Maraebwa!! Jebal unnie!!

 

Jessica: *smirks* shiro!

 

End of POV

 

[SoShi Generation University]

 

As Jessica was walking through the corridors of the school, all she heard is just yuri’s name babbling by the students. She shakes her head and finally arrives at the SA Room.

 

Jessica’s POV   

 

I went to my seat and look the empty chair behind me. I sigh again for the umpteenth time. I forgot that she’s not studying here now.

 

*Ms. Park walks in*

 

Ms. Park: Go back to your sit now cuz we’ll start our class.

 

Ms. Park: As you all know, Kwon Yuri, already drop-out of our school. So, from now on there will be no Kwon Yul in our class.

 

All the students went silent after hearing it. *sigh again* Yuri……

 

[Cafeteria]

 

We are here but 1 person is missing and you already know who it is. I miss her presence, her lame jokes and her goofy smile that never fail to make my heart beat fast.

 

Tiffany: I miss yuri.

 

Sooyoung: Y-yeah *munch*munch* puts down the burger she’s eating*

 

Yoona: me too, I miss my twin sister *grabs sooyoung’s burger and took a bite*

 

Sooyoung: @[email protected] BURGER!! *stands up, grabs her bitten burger and hit yoona’s head* Yah!!! who told you to take a bite of my OWN burger!

 

Yoona: *stands up and hit sooyoung’s head* Yah!! how can you be so selfish!

 

Sooyoung: Want a fight? *pose like a boxer and rolls up her sleeves* you can take anything but not my food!!!

 

Yoona: gurae!! *pose like a boxer and rolls up her sleeves ALSO* I thought we were sister’s but you’re so selfish!!

 

Tell me, why do I have this kind of friends? Fighting just for burger? Uh-oh……………*sees Yoona grabs sooyoung’s burger form her hand and finish it all within seconds* *sigh again and again* I thought were having a drama here? How can it turn into a burger fight?

 

Sooyoung:  NEEEEOOO!!!! I said not my foods!!!! I’ll fight to death!!! *about to punch Yoona*

 

Sunny: Hep! Hep! Hep! *but stops her* I thought were talking about yuri here?

 

Thank you Sunny! For saving the day!

 

Sooyoung: Well! She stole my ing burger!! *points accusingly at Yoona*

 

Yoona: Ov—

 

Sunny: Hep!! Don’t shout you two! You’re making me deaf! It’s just a burger ok?

 

Seohyun: You know unnie’s, foods w/ flours just like burger can kill you.

 

We all turn all of our heads to our so innocent maknae, Seohyun. Shock!!!

 

Seohyun: What? I’m just stating the fact unnie.

 

Yoona: Aish! If yul’s here she would definitely take my side.

 

After hearing Yoona, we looked down and grew silent. I knew it; they were just shocked about the revelation, that’s why they can’t control their emotion yesterday.

 

Jessica: Guys. Why don’t we visit yuri?

 

All of the attention suddenly turned to me. What? I’m just suggesting here!!!!

 

Tiffany: I think Jessie’s right, let’s go visit yuri after our classes and ask forgiveness for how we treat her yesterday.

 

All they nodded. YES!!!! I can finally see my Yuri!!!

 

End of POV

 

After their class, they went to Yuri’s apartment, that Yuri told Jessica. When they got there.

 

All of them: @_@

 

Sooyoung: DID SHE JUST CALL THIS A ING APARTMENT???

 

They were too shock because the “apartment” yuri was talking about was way to big than their houses.

 

After the shocking event, they decided to ring the bell and so they did. They wait for few minutes and a handsome looking man, whose wearing sleeveless, whom they thought God of Handsomeness, opened the door. Everyone turned back into the state of you know.

 

God of Handsomeness: Uhmmmm.*waves at their faces* who are you girls?

 

After that, the girls went conscious again.

 

Jessica: sorry but whom are you? And is this the apartment of yuri?

 

Jessica suddenly felt nervous by the fact that a man opened the door of Yuri’s Apartment.

 

God of Handsomeness: Hey! I was asking first, but I’m minho, Choi Minho.

 

Seohyun: annyeonghasseyo oppa, we’re Yuri unnie’s friend’s in the school that she last attended. We were just planning on surprising her by visiting her.

 

Tiffany:  You’re Minho? As in from the boy group SHINee’s Minho? The famous rapper, dancer, model and actor CHOI MINHO?

 

Minho: Well, Yes. So you’re yuri’s friends come in.

 

As they all step inside the so called “apartment” their jaw dropped upon seeing the inside of the apartment. It was like MANSION!!

 

Minho: Please do sit and feel at home. I’ll just ask the maid to make snacks for you girls.

 

Minho walk away, leaving the girls dumbfounded. They sat in the sofa and scanned the whole place.

 

Sunny: WAAAHHH!!! Yuri really looks pretty in those portraits.

 

Seohyun: Unnie’s!!!

 

All their attention is on Seohyun now.

 

Sunny: What is it Hyunnie?

 

Seohyun: Did you realize, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon unnie didn’t show up in the school today.

 

Yoona: Now that did you said that, I did not really see them today.

 

Sunny: Where could be that two midgets go?

 

Sooyoung: Look who’s talking midget!............................... Ow! Ow! Ow!

 

Sunny: *pulls sooyoung’s ear* what just did you said Choi Sooyoung?

 

Sooyoung: nothing, ow! Ow! Bunnyah….

 

Sunny: *leaves Sooyoung’s ear and pat her head* good dongsaeng. *smiles*

 

Minho: Girls I’m back! Sorry it took long.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona: FFFFFOOOOOODDDD!!!!

 

Minho: hahahaahaha….you girls are really hungry. Here *hands the food*

 

Sooyoungand Yoona: Yehey!! *And began devouring the food*

 

Tiffany: Yah!!! leave some for us you two shikshins!!!

 

Jessica: By the way, why where you here Minho? You said this is Yuri’s apartment.

 

Everyone went silent and Minho speaks.

 

Minho: Well, It’s definitely her apartment but it’s both our apartment.

 

All SNSD: what?!?!?

 

Minho: I said it’s our both apartment, it started yesterday because.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

 

..

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.i’m her FIANCEE from now on.

 

All of them: MWOOOOOHH?!?!?!?!

 

 

 

omona!!!!! yuri is engage??!?!?!