Chapter 11

Goddess in Disguise

Jessica’s POV

 

I felt like my world crashed and heart crumpled, after hearing it. So, the nervous feeling that I felt awhile ago, is the signal for this outcome. Wae? Waeyo yuri ah? I thought you love me? Or was it just a joke when you told me, you really love me. I can’t speak, my mind is not functioning, why did I haven’t thought it before? Yuri is a goddess like person, so it is not shocking to know that she had a boyfriend, more like  fiancée, But why did yuri told me she love me yesterday? It is the best time of my life, hearing those 3 words coming out from just for me.  But after hearing the truth from minho. Is she playing my heart?

 

Sooyoung: Are you certainly yuri’s fiancée?

 

Minho: Oh right, she did not have the time to tell it to you guys, I think. It was just an arranged marriage between us. *sigh*. The two of us were just really childhood bestfriend but we didn’t know that our parents already tied us together since the day we were born.

 

Yoona: So you mean? There is no special relationship with the two of you from the start?

 

Minho: I don’t know, all I know is that she is my first love.

 

Oh, so they were not in relationship from the start and it was all because of their parents. But even though I felt happy for it, still I can’t help getting nervous by the fact that, she loves yuri from the start.

 

 Seohyun: kundae, oppa when will be yuri unnie coming?

 

Minho: *looks at his watch* I think she’s heading here now. Well then, I’ll leave you first to change cuz I still have schedule. Annyeong *wave*.

 

As he went upstairs, all of us fall from deep silent. No one dared to talk and just continue eating. Suddenly, the doorbell rings.

 

Maid: Oh! Ms. Yuri is here, palli! Line up!

 

WoW!! As soon as that maid shouted, all the other maids line up in the doorway, leaving their works undone just to open the door? One maid opens the door and Yuri step inside.

 

Maids: Welcome back Ms. Yuri!*bows 90 degrees*

 

All of us eating, jaw dropped and @_@ What the!!!! Does she always have this kind of treatment? But seriously, she looks damn y and pretty right now. No wonder Krystal chose her as her idol, she rarely likes people other than herself.

 

Yuri: aigoo! *facepalm herself* since when are you guys going to stop that? I already told you to stop doing it.

 

Maid 1: but Ms. Yuri, you’re parents would definitely scold us if they know about it.

 

Yuri: *pats the maid who talked* jinja!?!? I was just asking you guys to stop the greeting thing when I came home, it made me feel uncomfortable. And do you see my parents faces or their shadows anywhere?*maid shake their head* no right? So stop doing it.

 

I smiled at the scene; she really is a down to earth girl despite being really popular. Not like other idols out there who’s acting like a , tsk.

 

Yuri turned her attention to us after realizing there are other people watching the scene. She smiled and came to us.

 

Yuri: Yeadira!!!(guys), this is such a surprise! Why are you girls here?

 

Sunny: Yuri yah, sorry for acting harsh towards you yesterday, it just that…we…we…

 

Seohyun: We were just shocked about the revelation, and we can’t control our emotion unnie.

 

Yuri smiled.

 

Yuri: I forgive you guys, but jinja, I feel really down yesterday but its okay now, since you guys are here, making amends.

 

End of POV

 

Minho came down from the stairs, after dressing up. He saw yuri so he called her

 

Minho: Babyul………..

 

All the attention went to him, Yuri suddenly realized the situation she was in. Her fiancée and girlfriend is both here in one place.

 

Yuri:*in her mind* uh-oh

 

Minho walks to yuri, grabs her waist and planted a peak on her cheeks.

 

Minho: Your finally home. I’m sorry but I have to go now.*let go of her*

 

Yuri: Wait! Where are you going?

 

Minho: I have a schedule tonight and I gotta hurry now cuz I’m close from being late by babyul…..and to her friends also.Annnyeong!

 

As soon as minho went out.

 

Yoona: Girl! You got an explanation to do.