Chapt 8: Uncovered.

You? Him? Her?

"what did she said?" ask amber as hyunsik enter the restaurant.

"it's nothing big~" replied hyunsik with a bitter smile and walk toward the locker room

"what's with him?" ask amber to luhan

"idk either.." luhan shrugs.

"btw luhan-a, is your big bro coming?" ask luna suddenly.

"waee?" luhan asked back

"i think luna's fall in love with him~" replied jiyoung mocking luna

"ya stop itt!" said luna hit jiyoung's arm slowly

"hahahaha, alright if you don't he's mine then!" said jiyoung

"hey, the lil bro is here! are you two gonna keep talking about him?" said luhan then go after hyunsik

"i think it's better for you to like me :p" said dongjun stuck out his tongue.

" i know it! you like her don't you?" asked luna suspiciously

"ah stop the lovey dovey already...." said amber then go to the pantry

"you both like each other don't you?" ask luna as amber gone

jiyoung just look down, but luna can see red puff in her cheek.

"ah stop it, im gonna go change." said dongjun then smile to jiyoung as he go to the locker.

"eungg~ i see love in the air jiyoung-aa~" said luna mocking jiyoung

jiyoung just shrugs with a wide smile.

 

*At the pantry before restaurant closed.*

"luhan-a..." said amber as she saw luhan opening the refrigerator.

"wae?" said luhan turn back his face toward amber.

"ah that......" amber don't know what to say

"um, want some?" ask luhan offering her some can coffee

"yes please.." said amber then sit in one of the chairs.

"here you go." said luhan sit down at the other side facing amber as he put down the can coffees.

"thanks." said amber

"so what do you wanna say earlier?" ask luhan.

"ah! i just wanna thank you for yesterday..." said amber awkwardly.

"ah that..." said luhan drinking his coffee.

"yes about that..... " said amber again.

"btw amber-a, what are we going to do for our plan? is it still going?" asked luhan.

"ne? ah.....i don't know...." said amber. 

"wae? it's great right? you're not busted right?" asked luhan again.

"no no! i'm not ofc!" said amber hurriedly.

"then what's the problem?" ask luhan.

"aniya, i'm just..... idk what to do" said amber sighing.

"is something's wrong?" ask luhan go closer toward her.

"hyunsikkie.....he seems so gloomy today.." said amber.

When luhan heard the word 'hyunsikkie', some of his heart feels pain. jealousy, that's what he feels. Luhan clear his throat and start talking like it's normal, although it's not.

"ehm. ah..maybe something's bothering him?" asked luhan.

"idk.." said amber sighing again.

"tell me the truth, do you like him?" ask luhan,

"what if?" amber asked.

"here.... just tell me so i know.." said luhan frustratedly.

"if i tell you, will you help me?" asked amber.

"help you what?" asked luhan.

"help me to get closer to him?" asked amber again.

"ah about that........................" said luhan. then there's an awkward silent. luhan don't know what to do. it's the only way he can get close to amber, know all her secrets. and all. but with helping her get hyunsik. though call. alright, i can do this. i'm sure. said luhan to himself.

"okay, it's a deal. i'll help you." said luhan finally.

"jinjja? okay, i like him. from the first time we've met! he's cute and all~" said amber excited.

"ah really? he's a total nerd. his love for books. you should go to his house, his rooms all full of books and books." said luhan with bitter laugh.

"really? just my style!" said amber

"style? you like nerd style?" asked luhan almost disbelief.

"not nerd, just love books. i like reading too~ so maybe that's why~" said amber.

"i hate reading, it's boring." replied luhan.

"no it's not! you're not my style then" said amber then laugh.

"ofc i'm not, your style is hyunsik remember?" said luhan though it's make his heart broke. 

"well, yeah~ i admit it. i like him. i like him SOOO much." said amber.

"i can see that," said luhan smiling. a bitter smile.

They keep talking, but they didn't know someone's smiling behind the door, listening to every words.

 

HYUNSIK'S PoV

as i walk toward the pantry i hear her voice. the voice i want to hear the most this time. it's been a day. i haven't chit chat with her. i'm still thinking about what jiyeon said. she likes me? she really mean it? when my hand reach the pantry door, i heard her again.

"hyunsikkie.....he seems so gloomy today.." she said.

is she, talking about me? she's worried about me? i said to myself.

"ehm. ah..maybe something's bothering him?" asked the other voice. it's luhan's. what are they doing together? my head keep thinking. well, maybe i'm jealous. a bit. a lot maybe. idk.

"idk.." said amber as she sigh.

why is she sighing? is she in trouble? i said again. 

"tell me the truth, do you like him?" ask luhan

i wait for amber response, WAIT. WHAT? did luhan just ask......is amber like me? amber? like me? i wait for the reply as my heart racing fast.

"what if?" amber asked.

ah why didn't she just answer it qucikly! i said frustratedly can't wait. 

"here.... just tell me so i know.." said luhan frustratedly too.

why did he sound so frustrated? does he want to know that bad? hm. i shrugs at my own thoughts.

"if i tell you, will you help me?" asked amber.

it's getting interesting....i said again.

"help you what?" asked luhan.

i keep silently, waiting her voice.

"help me to get closer to him?" asked amber again.

what? did she ask luhan to help him? no need amber-a! i said to myself. 

"ah about that........................" said luhan. 

i keep waiting for the next voice, but it remains silent. why aren's they speaking? i ask myself.

"okay, it's a deal. i'll help you." said luhan finally.

WHAT DID YOU DO LUHAN-A! i frustrated at myself. oh i want to go there and tell her it's no need. i can do it myself. 

"jinjja? okay, i like him. from the first time we've met! he's cute and all~" said amber excited.

without noticing i smile hearing her voice. she like me. she said i'm cute. i just smile along. 

"ah really? he's a total nerd. his love for books. you should go to his house, his rooms all full of books and books." said luhan.

why did he said that. alright i'm a nerd but is that important right now? i ask myself again. 

"really? just my style!" said amber.

well, not bad. i'm her type! she like someone like me! i cheered to myself. 

"style? you like nerd style?" asked luhan almost disbelief.

what's with his tone, seems like mocking me. i said to myself. 

"not nerd, just love books. i like reading too~ so maybe that's why~" said amber.

double crown! she likes reading too! oh this is the day! the happiest day of my life! i almost yelled at myself. 

"i hate reading, it's boring." replied luhan.

uh duh? who ask for your opinion. i start getting annoyed with luhan.

"no it's not! you're not my style then" said amber then laugh.

why now they sound like they're flirting? i ask with jealousy.

"ofc i'm not, your style is hyunsik remember?" said luhan.

ofc, now you know who's the king. i said to myself in proud.

"well, yeah~ i admit it. i like him. i like him SOOO much." said amber.

I LIKE YOU TOO AMBER-A! i said to myself. i just can't get a hold of myself. i keep smiling when i heard amber's voice but getting annoyed with luhan's.

"i can see that," luhan said.

suddenly the door in front me open. in shock i move aside. Luhan come out from there and he look shock too. i can see amber looking directly at me and then knock her head. "babo babo" i can hear her whisper that word while knocking her head.

"what are you doing here?" ask luhan.

"going to my locker ofc." i said as i enter the locker room which is a cross the pantry.