I'm Sorry

Pregnant With An Idol's Baby

Author's P.O.V

*Knock Knock*

"President-nim Kim Shin Yeong is here" Hyo Jin the secretary of Lee Soo Man called him to inform the arrival of his guest.

"Let her in"

Step by step you got closer to the door that separated her from the man that lots of people respected. Gathering up your courage and exhaling your breathe to calm you down, you finally opened the door and there was the man that wanted to meet you.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Kim Shin Yeong" you said as you introduced yourself with an 90 degree bow and maybe more.

"Finally I get to see one of my trainee's girlfriend, please take a seat. Do you want anything to drink?" Lee Soo Man offered you.

"I'm okay with anything" you said to not be rude, he nodded and told his secretary to bring something to drink to the office.

As you and Lee Soo Man sat down each moment that passed you were getting more nervous, you knew exactly the reason you were sitting in this chair right now. Unconsciously your hand touched your little belly that was forming and reassured both yourself and your baby that everything was going to be okay.

"I must say I was shocked when I discovered that D.O had a girlfriend and now that he is going to be a father is quite surprising I must say" Lee Soo Man said as soon as Hyo Jin went out of the office after serving the tea.

"I'm sorry for all the inconveniences that I may have caused" 

"Ani ani don't say that. Actually I invited you here to talk about this issue" nodding your head you waited for him to continue talking even though it was already quite obvious what he was going to say, but you didn't want to jump into conclusions without listening first.

"Kim Shin Yeong shi, this issue that we have in our hands is very serious. As you may know EXO is debuting soon,I mean very soon and you know that. A lot of people around the world are showing their interest for the new group that SM is debuting, if the fact that one of the members already has a girlfriend much less already got her pregnant. What do you think the reaction of the public will be." the atmosphere suddenly got a whole lot serious and you can't help but reach out for the cup of tea and sip a little bit of the liquid to calm you down.

"I know that this may be a lot to take in at the moment but this has to be done. I hope that you will understand my decision, I wish you and D.O can...."

"Break up right....." you said as you interrupted what Lee Soo Man was going to say with your head facing down. 

"Ne, seems like we are on the same page. I don't want to pressure you or anything but if the public and the media gets a hold out of this, it will create a huge scandal and D.O's career may even be washed down the drain. You don't want that to happen right? It doesn't have to be right now you can take all the time that you need and I will take care of the...."

"I'll do it" you said as you lifted your head up and stared at Lee Soo Man.

"Ne?"

"I said I'll do it. Me and D.O will break up and I will leave all of this, I'm going to pretend that none of this happened. Please take care of D.O, Lee Soo Man shi" you stood up and bowed to him showing that you were very serious of the statement that you just said.

"Wow I definitely didn't expect you to accept my favour so quickly. I must say that I am shocked, may I know the reason you are doing this because it seems to that you entered this office already having that in mind and knowing what was going to happen. That decision must have been difficult to realize."

"I don't want to be in blocking his path when he is persuing his dream as a singer, it may sound selfish but I don't want any complications to happen in the future. When he told me that he got into SM Entertainment I could really see the excitement and happiness that he was feeling when he told me that. Everyday he trains until morning, skipping meals so that he can improve his singing. Having a baby at such an important time in his life will make him give up to that dream that he had when he was a kid. To take away this huge chance from him will make me feel guilty for all my life even if he says that it's alright because I know that it's not. So please Lee Soo Man shi I will do anything that you tell me to do but please don't tell Kyungsoo about this." you said as you explained your reason for making that decision.

"You plan to leave without telling him? Shin Yeong shi I know that I am the last person that can say this but you should tell him, that will be the right thing to do"

"Ani if I tell him I will see the hurt from his eyes and I won't be able to bear it"

"Alright I've got to respect your decision. Shin Yeong shi thank you very much for cooperating with me, I hope you and your baby will be healthy and if luck is on our side we may even meet each other in the future" with that being said you and Lee Soo Man stood up from the sofa, shook hands and you left the office feeling both sad and relieved.

*You are doing the right thing, Kyungsoo will be able to fulfill his dream and I will raise this baby by myself*

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok finally I decided to update after two whole months

I'm so sorry to all my subscribers that were waiting for an update 

To be honest I wanted to stop writing this fanfic because I wasn't feeling it any more and I felt that I will only waste your time. But after realizing the amount of subscribers that are waiting eagerly for an update I couldn't ignore that so I decided to continue this. 

My exams are gone so now I have more time to spend on writing this fanfic

But don't expect like an everyday update though, maybe an weekly update ;)

I love you guys!!

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote I will really appreciate that~~