What to do with you...

Pregnant With An Idol's Baby

Author's P.O.V

"So tell me what have you done to anger Jin Hyuk like that?" the president of the huge and successful entertainment asked as he sat on the chair in his office. Inside the huge office on the top floor of the building D.O was alone fiddling in his seat, he had never been alone with Lee Soo Man before it was always him with someone like his manager and at least 2 members of EXO. But now he was alone ready to confront the anger of his boss...or not. Hearing all the different kind of rumours going around the building about Soo Man's wrath definitely didn't help his situation right now. Right now D.O just wanted to dig a hole, bury himself and never come out. 

"Won't you tell me?" the calmness and quietness that was in the voice was the scariest D.O had ever heard in his life. Swallowing the lump that was trapped in his throat, D.O took all the courage that he could have.

"DoyouremembermygirlfriendShinYeong? WellsheisnowpregnantandIwentwithhertothedoctor'sappointmenttodayandmanagerhyungfoundoutandgotangry." D.O said as fast as he could and lowered his head prepared for anything that was going to be thrown to him. (Do you remember my girlfriend Shin Yeong? Well she is now pregnant and I went with her to the doctor's appointment today and manager hyung found out and got angry. Just to help you guys a little bit ;)

"What happened to Kim Shin Yeong shi? You made her what?" Soo Man asked again to see if he had heard correctly.

"She's pregnant...." 

"What? Can you please speak louder Kyungsoo I don't have all day"

*Come on D.O you knew this day was going to come, confront it like a man*

"She's pregnant president-nim" D.O answered and for the first time he got the guts to look at his boss into the eyes, it was scary but he had to do it so that Lee Soo Man can know that he is serious about the situation.

"Interesting.... really interesting. How long is she pregnant?" the boss said with calmness and looked back at D.O

"10 weeks going to 11" D.O responded back confidently.

"So she is just starting her first trimester" Soo Man said to himself, he closed his eyes thinking of every possible solution to this problem that he had never experienced before.

"President nim please don't hurt Shin Yeong, I will take all the responsability to this situation that I created myself. Please just don't her Shin Yeong" D.O said after some time while bowing 90 degrees.

"You do know that literally anything can happen to you now right Do Kyungsoo. You can even be taken off from EXO if we don't find a solution as soon as possible. I don't want a scandal so soon in EXO's career. EXO's debut date was set at the beggining of April, we are already in mid March and I expected a lot more from EXO especially you" Soo Man said obviously having a dissapointed tone in his voice.

"Ne I know" D.O said dissapointed of himself.

"Just keep that in mind, you can go now. I already told Jin Hyuk to continue the practices as planned" Soo Man said and dismissed D.O

Now it was just Lee Soo Man inside of his huge office by himself thinking of a way to solve this problem. D.O was always one of his favourite trainees and it will really be a waste if he took him out of EXO, a group that he spent hours thinking and planning to make them the perfect group, to be exact to make them the best boy band in the whole of South Korea. Taking the phone that was beside the table he called his secretary that was just outside his office.

"Hyo Jin"

"Ne president-nim"

"Please arrange me a appointement with Kim Shin Yeong, trainee Do Kyungsoo's girlfriend right now"

"Ne let me check your agenda president-nim"

After hearing some pages flipping the secretary finally found a empty spot in the agenda of the busy boss. What did you expect from the boss of one of South Korea's biggest entertainment company.

"President-nim the only empty spot that I could find is 2 weeks from now, if that is not a problem then I will inmedietely called Kim Shin Yeong and arrange the appointement with her" the secretary responded profesionally and waited patiently for the reply of her boss.

"That's okay, do it as quick as possible"

Having the final word Soo Man hung up the phone.

"Let's see what will happen to the young couple of my company"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update~~~~~

So right now what I am trying to do is to make some process in the story ^^

Hope you are enjoying my story as of now

Remember to subscribe, comment and upvote 

It will make me really happy and make me dance of happiness when I see those new subscribers and not to mention upvotes in my fanfic ;)

Thank you! Love you guys~~ 

 

tumblr_lp8l62EMVs1qdlkgg.gif  21749_original.gif

 excited.gif   lYwbZly.gif