Nice to Meet You...Again?

Why Only Now?

 

 

"Hae, Hyuk" Siwon motioned for the two to come closer.

“That’s Kyunah’s girl…what the hell?”  Hae stared, unable to move.

“That two-timing , how can she do this? “ Hyuk was furious

“Wait, maybe Siwon just know who she is, maybe that’s not the same girl.” Hae said shaking his head, still believing that it was all a coincidence.

“Well were about to find out, let’s go and get this over with” Hyuk urged as he called Kyu to meet them at the café and slowly walked to the café, still staring at the scene in front of him.

“About time….guys, this is my girlfriend M…” Siwon immediately introduced as the two walked into the empty café.

“Hi, it’s nice to finally meet you guys…" M said with a smile on her face

“Wait, we met you this morning…” Hae blurted out?

“What?” M looked dumbfounded

“Hae, what are you talking about?  M’s been at the boutique all morning, how could you have met her?” Siwon said putting an arm around her.

“No we met this morning, and that’s your brother Mark…” Hae continued to blurt out…

“Hyuk what is he talking about?” Siwon said looking around.

“I’m sorry Wonnie, we followed Kyunah this morning here and….” Eunhyuk was interrupted as Kyuhyun walked in….

“Hi – what’s going on?  M – I though you had to work this afternoon?” Kyuhyun walked over to M as he put his arms around her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“Kyunah, get your hands off my girl?” Siwon tried to control the anger in his voice.

“What do you mean? M’s my girl?  Sweetheart tell him…!” Kyu turned around to face M, but before she could turn to speak…

“Mark close the door…what’s going on here?  Kyuhyun?” M walked in….

“What…the – wait there’s two of you?  What's going on?” Hae spoke as his eyes went back and forth between the two girls who looked identical to each other.

“Wait…M – M…” Siwon didn’t know who to turn to, as the two girls stood next to each other, anger and confusing dancing in their eyes.

“Sweetheart?” Kyuhyun was just as dumbfounded when Mark walked in the middle of the two ladies.

“Gentleman….I’d like you to meet my two sisters, identical twins Maia and Mia – M as they both call each other since its so hard to tell them apart, that they got tired of telling people their names all the time that they just become M.  I think they’ve been doing it for so long that they don’t even realize it themselves.  Sis – I think you guys have some explaining to do?” Mark laughed and patted their shoulders.

Siwon and Kyuhyun looked at each other, speechless as they both look at the girls that they have fallen for?  Hyuk and Hae felt terrible…”I’m sorry, we didn’t know, I guess this is not the best timing…Hae let’s get out of here…” Hyuk urged Hae to start moving, as he was still looking at the two girls closely.

“Wow, you guys really do look alike….I can’t even tell the difference.” Hae exclaimed.

“It’s okay, you guys didn’t know…it was nice to meet you guys.” Maia spoke

“Yeah…I’m sorry, I guess we have some explaining to do!” Mia apologized as well and looked at Kyuhyun.

“C’mon you two, let’s leave these guys alone…” Mark pulled Hae and Hyuk and led them to the backroom.

The girls looked at each other and sat respectively in front of their boyfriend.  Maia spoke first, “Siwon Oppa, look I’m sorry!”

Mia turned to Kyuhyun “Kyu-oppa, I look at me, it’s me, look there’s not easy way to explain this…Maia and I, since we were young get so irritated at the fact that no one can tells us apart, aside from our family that it was so much easier to become M.” As she took Kyuhyun’s hand.

“But how do we know you’re not playing us?  That the M that I know is the one that I’m falling in love with?” Siwon looked at Maia…as he blurted out his true feelings

“Oppa, I would never do that to you, It’s always been me, only me and I love you too.” Maia spoke with tears in her eyes.

“She does…she hasn’t stopped talking about you since she missed that plane.” Mia had tears in her eyes too and added in “Siwon-shi, take it from me, I know her heart.” As she hugged her sister in happiness…

“You, you, you love me too?” Siwon stammered “I’ve been wanting to tell you that for a long time, thank you…” stood up from where he was seating, grabbed Maia from where she was and spun her around.

Maia squeled in delight and held him tight “don’t thank me, thank God, for making me late that day and you being there to help me…”

Kyuhyun cleared his throat as the scene before him turned from confusion, to anger and now mushiness.  Mia heard him and took his hand “Hey oppa….look at me…”

Kyuhyun was startled and took back his hand and said “To be honest, I don’t know how to feel.” Kyuhyun looked at the girl he thought he knew.

“I understand, I’m sorry.” She sniffed as she stood up and walked away.  Mia was hurt, she never expected this from Kyuhyun, she thought that out of everything that they have shared together, he would be the one that would get a kick out of it.  Before she knew it Mia broke into a run, and was out the back door as she burst into tears. 

“Kyunah, are you just going to let the best thing that has come into your life walk away from you?”  Siwon looked at him as he walked to where he was, after seeing what just happened.

“Kyuhyun-shi, look, I know this is all confusing to you now, I would be upset too, but my sister, has never been happier, until she met you.  She may not say it but I know what’s in her heart and seeing you like this, I know you care for her more than you let on.”

Kyuhyun stood up…”I’m not stupid okay, I was confused because I do love her, dammit, what the hell did I just do.”

“Well what are you doing, go after her and tell her?” Siwon patted his back.

Kyuhyun ran as if his life depended on it, and in fact it did, Mia completed who he was, she was funny, bright, beautiful, smart and everything that he was looking for.  He hoped to God that she could catch up with her as his felt relief from seeing her just outside the door.

“Mia….it is Mia right?  Kyuhyun was right behind her as she turned around.

“Kyuhyun, don’t make this harder than it already is….please just go and leave me alone.” Mia incoherently said.

Kyuhyun walked up to her and turned her around “Well too bad, because you’re going to have to listen to what I have to say, look at me…” as he took her face in her hand.  “Mia, I love you, you complete me, every day that I’m not with you, my heart aches, when I’m with you, my heart is filled with joy.  I know we’ve only known each other for a short time, but in that time, I….please stop crying.  I’m in love with you Mia, I was scared to tell you my feelings because I didn’t know if you would ever return it, I mean, I’m never here for you and I’m afraid that you…”

“Oh Kyu-oppa, I love you too….” As Mia quieted him by kissing him.

Lost in the moment, they didn’t hear the clapping and whooping around them, it was EunHae, Mark, Siwon and Maia.  “Will you guys stop it…” Kyuhyun held on to Mia as he wiped her tears away with his hands.

“Okay since this seems to be settled, how about we go back inside and properly celebrate.  Guys why don’t you call the rest of the members down, I think it’s about time they meet the notorious girlfriends and we celebrate in style.” Mark interrupted and held the door back to the café as one by one everyone stepped back in.

Okay guys...that was it...how did you like the surprise?  Ahh, I can't wait for your comments.  But with this ending, you know what this means, the one shot series will be next to be updated....so just be patient a little while longer.  Thank you for your love and continued support on this story and all my other stories.  I've included links below if you want to check them out as well.  In addition pics are not mines and credit as tag - THANKYU for letting me use them in this fic.  Happy Reading and ALOHA!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/551115/for-the-first-time-angst-kyuhyun-romance-siwon-wonkyu-you-love

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/420272/neorago-it-s-you-jaypark-kyuhyun-sungmin-superjunior-nea

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/429508/one-shot-stories-eunhyuk-hyukjae-kyuhyun-romance--you