Meeting You...

Why Only Now?

Finally the filming for the movie is over, Siwon was set to return to Korea the next day.  He couldn’t wait to resume his normal routine.  However being a celebrity and an idol, normal is never a routine.  The one normal thing he did have in his life was his girlfriend of almost 3 months.  Come to think about it, there 100 days together is shortly coming up.  He thanks God constantly for allowing him the chance to meet her.  As he sits in his hotel room he can’t help but smile and reminisce on the day they met.

“Excuse me, you dropped this at the gate” I rushed after a girl who was sprinting at the airport.

“Sorry…what…, I just missed my flight!  My parents are going to kill me!” She said in frustration as she grabbed the bag from my hand and ran her fingers through her hair.

“You know for a girl, you run pretty fast…” I said trying to lighten things up.

She smiled then, and that’s when I noticed how pretty her smile was “Mr. Choi Siwon, you are a gentleman as everyone says you are!”

Embarrassed I smiled and covered my face, “sssh, I’m supposed to be incognito and I see that my reputation precedes me.”

“Incognito?  Where’s the rest of the members?” she asked looking around the crowded airport.

“Are you a fan?  There not here, it’s just me, I guess you’re stuck with me.”  I shrugged and grabbed the bag that she had in her hand.

“Not a fan per se, but I do enjoy your group’s music, and thanks…” as she flashed that smile at me again and I suddenly felt weak.

“So where were you rushing off too?”  I asked as I followed her.

“Hong Kong, I was supposed to be on the flight that just left with my parents.  Now I gotta see if I can catch the next one.”

“I’m headed there too, c’mon let’s see if we can get you on the next flight.” I said taking lead.

“Ya, okay…by the way I’m M and thank you, for everything…”

That fate meeting at the airport proved to be a turning point in Siwon’s life.  He spent the remaining time talking to M and even switched his seats on the flight so that they can seat together.  He found out  that she owned and operated a clothing store in Gangnam, and the reason for her trip to Hong Kong was to check out the new lines from her designer.  Since then Siwon and M have been inseparable.  Although hard to come together, with his filming schedule in Hong Kong, and with the world tour, he and M made it work.  M was patient, kind and was raised with a strong Christian values, a trait he found endearing in this day and age.  M was also ambitious and business driven, her parents and siblings were entrepreneurs as well and have different businesses around Seoul.  He smiled as he drifted off to sleep, his last thought was off seeing M tomorrow.

The next day (Siwon text conversation with M):

Siwon:                  Hi Babe, just arrived from Hong Kong, I’m headed to the office for a meeting, text you when I’m done, maybe we can meet later on.”

M:                          Take your time, a new line came in so I’m stuck at a meeting, call me when you’re done. 

Siwon:                  Okay, can’t wait to see you…

M:                          Me too, I’ve missed you Oppa

Siwon:                  Miss you too babe, see you soon.

---few hours later

Siwon:                  Babe, sorry gonna have to take a raincheck on seeing you today, the guys want to have dinner and I don’t know how long that will take.  I’m off tomorrow so I can catch up with you then…Sorry…

M:                          You don’t have to say sorry, it’s okay really, I got stuck at the boutique anyway and still need to put away the new items we received.  One of my girls called in sick.  Tomorrow sounds good.

Siwon:                  Thanks Babe…I don’t know why you put up with me….

M:                          Oppa, I’m not going to answer that question, you’re just getting cheesy, enjoy yourself, text me when you get home, just so I know you got home safe.  Don’t drink too much and most of all HAVE FUN.  You deserve it!

Siwon:                  LOL, okay you too – don’t work too late.  I’ll make it up tomorrow.  I promise I’m yours all day, all night…if you want me too.

M:                          Now you’re getting really cheesy…BYE!

 

Siwon was just about to text back a reply when he got interrupted…”Yah Siwon-shi, let’s go, everyone is waiting.”

“Okay, let’s go!”  as he puts his arm around Eunhyuk.

“Who are you texting?” Eunhyuk’s gummy smiled suddenly appeared.

“ahh, someone special, I will introduce you guys one of these days?”  Siwon smiled shyly covering his face.

Curious Eunhyuk, pressed for more details “Girlfriend material?”

Overhearing Eunhyuk’s remark before Siwon can answer, Donghae in the conversation, trapping Siwon in the middle of both of them.  “Girlfriend?  You have a girlfriend?  Since when?  Why are you just telling us now?”  Hae fired the question, one right after the other, while Eunhyuk continue to laugh at Siwon.

“aah No, I mean Yes,” Siwon stammered

“WHAT?” EunHae yelled at the same time, causing the other members to turn around and look at the trio who suddenly stopped behind them, as EunHae started hitting Siwon.

“Yah…you three what’s going on?” Heechul walked over to them, followed by Kangin.

“Siwon has a girlfriend….” EunHae bursted out.

“What…when?  How?” as each Super Junior members one by one came to Siwon asking for an explanation.

“All right, I will explain over dinner okay…” as he looked around at the crowd that was slowly gathering around them.

With privacy still being priority for the guys, they immediately stopped their jostling about and proceeded to the vans that awaited them.  At the privacy of the back room in a restaurant, the boys immediately fired one question after another, not letting Siwon sit down.

“Look guys, okay one at a time….I met her about 4 months ago.  At the airport actually, on my way to Hong Kong, I helped her with her luggage and a month into talking and seeing her when I can, I realized that she was the one for me, so I asked her to be my girlfriend.”

 “Ommo what a cute love story…” Sungmin squealed in delight, as he was met with punches and slap from Shindong and Kangin.

“We want to meet her...in fact you and Kyuhyun should introduce your girlfriend to us….like soon.”  Ryeowook added.

“What – maknae you have a girlfriend too?” Siwon turned around, and walked over to his favorite dongsaeng.

Kyuhyun smiled and instantly turned serious as he looked at them w/threatening eyes “Yeah, I met her 2 months ago, I was stupid enough to venture off by myself and some fans noticed me.  I was running and I noticed a back door was open in an alley and I ran.  I scared the crap out of her, but she knew who I was.  She let me hide out, till the coast was clear and the next day I came back to thank her and give her a gift, and we’ve been talking ever since.”  As he suddenly reminisced the first time they met.

                “” I thought to myself as I ran down an unfamiliar alley, the fans were getting closer…an open door…

                “Oh My God….!” She screamed and backed away to the wall…”Crap you scared me!

                “I’m sorry…it’s just that – can I hide out here for a second?”  I said closing the door and trying to catch my breath.

                “Yeah, of course no problem, go on to the back office” she seemed to relax and pointed me to a room.

                “Thank you…I promise I’ll get out of here as soon as they disappear.”  He said motioning towards the door.

                “It’s okay, you want anything to drink?  You look like you could use some?”  she asked me smiling.

                “No I’m fine, I don’t want to impose…” I bowed at her and look at my surroundings.  The back was organized neatly with shelves full of      bags, and shoes as well as racks of clothing. I immediately assumed that I was at a clothing store.

                “Okay well go right in, I’m in the middle of closing, I’ll tell you when the coast is clear.”

                I went in the back office and was greeted with a small office that had a sofa, a small entertainment center with a TV and an xbox.  The office also had a small desk and file cabinets behind the desk.  After about 30 minutes or so, I heard a knock on the door as I paused from texting my manager.

                “Okay the place is clear and I’ve closed up shop?  Did you want me to drop you off somewhere?”  She said as she put a stack of paperwork on the desk and turned off the computer.

                “Thanks that’s nice of you, but my manager is just down the road.  Thank you so much for letting me hide out…I’m”

                “It’s okay, I know who you are…you think I would let a random stranger in here? I’m M by the way…just M”  She teased and I immediately liked her sense of humor.

                I was about to say something else in return but I was interrupted by a text “My manager is outside, thank you again” as I held out my hand and I felt a tingle as our hands met.

                “Okay, well drop by anytime you’re being chased again…” She smiled as she led me outside of the shop and I took note of its name M2x.

 

“Yup our maknae has fallen head over heels for his girlfriend…and he hasn’t introduced her to us yet.” Ryeowook complained again, as Kyuhyun heard Ryeowook’s comment.

“That’s because she’s mine and I’m not letting her meet any of you.”  The possessive maknae retorted back.

“Yah, maybe we can go on a WonKyu date together” Siwon teased

“No way!” Kyuhyun yelled back, “Not in a million years!”

The guys all laughed at their Maknae and continued to tease the both of them, when in reality they were very happy and supportive.  The night continued with a lot of teasing, laughter, drinks and food.  It was rare for the guys to get together as a group to just hang out, other than performing or practicing, so they cherished the time that they had together.  For Super Junior wasn’t just a band, they were family and like family, they shared their trials and happiness together.