Nice to Meet You

Why Only Now?

The next day….

“Hi babe…sorry about last night?” Siwon spoke on the phone.

“It’s okay, did you guys have fun?”  M smiled as she thought about her boyfriend.

“Yes we did, guys are curious though….they want to meet you.” Siwon laughed.

“Really?  Okay hold one second while I turn on the fangirl mode….”What….Oh my god…me meeting Super Junior…that would be so awesome…!  Okay I’m done…but in all honesty, I would love to meet your brothers.” She squealed on the phone.

Siwon laughed at her silliness, one of the qualities he truly loved.  “You’re hilarious….so what you think?  You feel like meeting them today?” 

“Oppa…I can’t today, I have to be at the boutique today, I’m sorry, maybe later tonight, perhaps dinner?”  M disappointedly said.

“Its okay, I understand, go and have a good day, I’ll check back with you later?”  Siwon replied back.

“I’m sorry Oppa, I promise tonight, plan something I’ll be there okay.” M apologized once again.

Siwon smiled and laughed “No need to be sorry babe, okay I’ll plan something, text you the details.” He continued.

“Okay Oppa, I’m at the boutique, talk to you later.” M said sweetly to her boyfriend, as she hanged up the phone.

 


 

“Hey sweetheart, how’s my girl doing today?  You ready for our date?”  Kyuhyun greeted on the phone.

“Wait…who are you and what have you done with my evil maknae…bring him back, I don’t like you!”  M, spoke on the phone.

Kyuhyun laughed….”Hey, don’t you like the sweet me?”

“Hmmm, I have to think about that…”

“Yah, when did you get to be such a wise ?” Kyuhyun laughed.

“Hmmm, since I started going out with you!” She continued to .

Kyuhyun getting flustered as he wasn’t getting his way “Yah….are you ready?  I’ll meet you at the café?”

“Okay Oppa, see you there!” M excitedly said and blew a kiss on the phone, to melt the maknae’s heart…

“Ok you’re forgiven, I’ll see you in a bit.”

After hanging up, Kyuhyun gathered his things and was about to rush out of the dorm when he got stopped with a million questions…

“Maknae where you off too so early?  Shouldn’t you still be sleeping?” Eunhyuk looked up from the kitchen.

“Meeting M, see you guys later…I’m not wasting my day on sleeping when I can be with her.  Bye.” Kyuhyun ran out the door.

“Yah, Hyuk, you thinking of what I’m thinking?” Donghae asked him.

“When did you get so smart?  C’mon before we lose him?” Eunhyuk dropped what he was doing, grabbed his cap, jacket, and keys off the table.

“He’s so going to hate us, but this will be worth it….” Hae followed right after him.


 

“Look there they are…ommo, wow, she’s pretty, no wonder he’s keeping her to himself”  Hae peered under his cap and dark glasses.

“That little creep…!” Hyuk looked in the café at the couple sitting closed together, talking and laughing.

“I say we blow our cover and just go up to them…” Hae said standing up.

“Are you kidding me, you know he will torture us with his insolence if we do. Let’s just stay on the DL.” Hyuk pulled him back down.

“…he saw us, he’s coming this way….”Hae said pulling down his cap even further and shrinking in his seat in hopes that he doesn’t see them, as he saw Kyuhyun walk over with a furious look in his eyes, and his girlfriend right in tow beside him smiling and trying to hold him back.

“Hyungs….I can’t believe you guys!” Kyuhyun walked over to their table.

“Okay you guys will definitely cause a scene, let’s go to the back, one at a time, and we can formally meet each other there….c’mon Kyu Oppa….you first, you two follow right behind, my brother in the counter will show where to go okay.” She said pulling him away and walking ahead of him to the back.

“….you know this is going to be hell for us.” Hyuk said getting up to face the wrath of the maknae.

“” Hae whispered and followed slowly behind.

I hear you guys are in trouble….there’s an office in the back, I’m Mark by the way.”  Mark greeted the two, as he wiped the counter.

“Hi Mark, I’m Donghae and this is Eunhyuk, nice to meet you…M’s your sister?” 

“Yeah, you guys better hurry…” he continued to laugh.

Inside the office….M was busy trying to calm Kyu down, who was pacing back and forth, “Hey…hey, will you stop for a second.  So what they followed, so what they were spying on you, they are just curious, come on you yourself have said that they have been curious about us.  Now calm down, look at me….” M said stepping in front of him and looked at him in the eyes….

Kyuhyun placed his forehead on M’s and sighed “I’m sorry, It’s not that I’m hiding our relationship, I was just hoping for more time with you before I introduce them to you.  Of course I want to share my happiness with them, I just….

M then placed a kiss on his lip and said “sssh, I understand, now what are we going to do?  Are we going easy on them or are we teaching them a lesson?”  she smiled evily.

“You know I like the way you think, of course were teaching them a lesson, follow my lead.” Kyuhyun said hugging her tight…and said in his head, damn this is too good to be true.

Soon enough the door opened to the little office and the two broke their embrace quickly, Kyuhyun put on his angry face and immediately attacked the two.

“How dare you guys follow me?  What makes you think this is okay?”

“Kyunah- look were sorry we were just curious, your spending more time away from the dorm and you know…”Hyuk was speechless.

“Yah Kyunah, we just wanted to meet your girlfriend….I’m Donghae?” he said walking up to M and extending his hand, but was quickly swatted away by the angry Maknae.

“I’ll be doing the introductions” Kyuhyun said quickly.

“I’m sorry, I don’t think this is acceptable, you come here barging in on our private time, what makes you….Kyu Oppa, I’m sorry I can’t do this, I’m sorry Donghae-shi, Eunhyuk-shi, pls forgive me…” M bursted out laughing as she looked at Hae’s pitiful face.

Kyu looked at M and he started laughing too….”Sorry Hyungs, you guys make it so easy, and here’s my wonderful girlfriend M….”

“Oh my God…do you know my heart stopped beating.  Now I see why you guys get along so well.  Nice to finally meet you.”  Eunhyuk grabbed his head and laughed with his gummy smile.

When the introductions and laughter was over, the EunHae couple decided to leave the Maknae to his girlfriend, and went on their way.  As soon as they returned back to the dorm, they were surprised to find Siwon there.

“Yah, Wonnie, what are you doing here?”  Eunhyuk greeted him.

“I was looking for you guys… where’s everyone?  I thought we had the day off?

“We do, I think everyone is doing their own thing….what’s up?

“I guess you two will do….My girlfriend is free this afternoon, and was going to introduce well, you guys.” Siwon laughed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

“What are we? Were EunSiHae….nothing’s gonna get in our love.”  Eunhyuk teased.

“Yah…what he said” the confused Donghae finally said, scratching his head.

Siwon laughed at his best friends…”yah so you guys want to meet her?”

“Of course, we just met Kyunah’s girl, this would be perfect!” Eunhyuk clapped his hands in delight.

Donghae finally got the jist of the conversation and said…”yah, she’s pretty too and well just like him, evil but funny and sweet.” 

The rest of the afternoon flew by as Siwon, Hae and Hyuk just hang around waiting for the time to leave.  In the middle of playing a game, Siwon was interrupted with his phone ringing…”Hold up guys, it’s her.”

“Hi babe, are you done?”  Siwon was excited to see the caller ID…

“Yeah I’m all done, my relief finally came in, see you in 30 minutes?”  M smiled into the phone.

“Okay, my friends, can’t wait to see you.”  Siwon hanged up the phone and look at the two arguing over the video game.

“Hey you two, let’s go!”  Siwon said putting the controller away and turning off the TV.

“Okay, let’s go!! Hae threw on his cap.

The drive to the café didn’t take long and soon Hyuk and Hae were both wondering why they were headed to the same café that they were just in this morning…Hae looked at Hyuk, and Hyuk shrugged his shoulder.

Siwon parked his car and exited out, “Well c’mon guys, I’ve been waiting 2 weeks to see my girl, I’m not about to waste another second.”  As he slammed the door and sped to the café.

“Hyuk, weren’t we here this morning?  What’s going on?” Hae turned to Hyuk before crossing the street.

“I don’t know, but why do I have a bad feeling about this, but you know what, this may just be a coincidence…, Hae, look, isn’t that…? Hyuk pulled Hae closer to him as they both stared at the girl that Siwon was hugging.