Chapter Two

Strawberry Milk
Working at a chicken restaurant wasn't one of Inhee's favorite things to do but it sufficed. It wasn't as if she needed the money or something, her parents just told her that if she wanted a car or wanted to go to college she would have to earn that money herself. 
 
"Inhee, can you work and extra shift today? Jisun took a day off since her mother's in the hospital." her boss asked her. Inhee bit her lip before answering, "Ne, sajangnim." since she couldn't really say no to him. That would be far too rude.
 
Well there goes me hanging out with Sanghee after school, she thought. She took out her phone and sent her best friend a quick text apologizing:
 
Sorry unnie. I can't go to the noraebang with you later. Boss has me working and extra shift. ;(
 
A few seconds later, she already got a reply.
 
Mwo?! Inhee stop being to nice for your own good! It's the one year anniversary of oppa and me together!
 
Inhee sighed and rested her head on her palm. 
 
You've known each other for 3 years before that anyways! It's not like he's even going anywhere, he's too in love with you.
 
She waited for another few seconds before a message appeared on her screen.
 
You're right, but I expect a favor from you later!
 
The chicken deliverer could imagine her best friend giggling while sending that message. She sent a quick 'bye' as she saw customers appearing at the door. She quickly put on her apron and went behind the cashier counter.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to K Style Chicken, may I help you?" she asked politely. Her eyes drifted down to their clothes as she notice they were wearing her uniform.
 
The group of boys ordered before sitting down at a table. As Inhee was wiping down a table, she unconsciously started to eavesdrop on them.
 
"—Lu Han, that's like your fifth date this week." one of them said. "I can't help it, I'm just so irresistible." Lu Han, Inhee guessed, gave the other a wink. The latter made a gagging nose and pretended to choke. "So Baekhyun, you have your eyes on anyone?" the 'gagger' asked the said one. "I don't know, Xiumin hyung. I might have my eye on this one girl." he replied to Xiumin.
 
When Inhee looked up from the table she was cleaning, she caught Baekhyun staring at her. She widened her eyes and gulped, looking away. Just then, she heard a bell ring before someone shouted, "Inhee! Order for table number six is ready!". She wiped her hands messily on the edge of her apron before grabbing the tray on the counter. As she looked around the spacious restaurant for table number six her eyes landed on a certain table. 
 
Hey that's the table where those boys are sitting, she thought. 
 
She held onto the tray firmly and walked to that table. "Here's your order!" she smiled at them. As she stretched out an arm to put a glass of water on the table, another arm reached out at the same time causing the water to knock over.
 
"I'm so sorry!" she bowed immediately and grabbed some napkins from her apron to start cleaning it up.
 
"Don't worry, it was my fault. I'll clean it up." the Baekhyun guy from earlier told her.
 
"No it's okay, really. It isn't your job to clean it anyways." she replied.
 
"No I'll—"
 
"While your at it, you should clean this too." Inhee heard a voice behind her. She turned around before gasping, as a cup of iced soda was dumped on her. Everyone's mouth hung open other  than the offender. 
 
Jung Minhee. The popular girl at school. Or specifically, the queenka
 
Inhee didn't know much about her but she knew she was pretty.
 
The water-spiller was the first person to snap out of it. "Minhee are you crazy?! What was that for?" Baekhyun stood up abruptly.
 
"I ordered a cherry coke but she gave me a diet coke." she said nonchalantly.
 
Is this girl serious right now?
 
"Well you couldn't just ask for another one?" Baekhyun asked her angrily.
 
The girl only shrugged before speaking, "Anyways, we're going to be late to my party. Can you get that to go?". 
 
Inhee quickly nodded, still in shock of what happened moments ago. As she was about to go grab take out containers for them, Baekhyun stopped her again. "Don't. I'll go get them." he gave her a reassuring smile, "Oh, and sorry for her behavior." he gestured towards Minhee. 
 
Well, Mondays were back to .