Prologue

Snowflakes

P R O L O G U E

Play the song

 


Kim Jongdae took a sip from his hot honey chrysanthemum tea while he observed what he saw through a broken white cushion window in front of him―the road below had been fully covered in white color and some light snowflakes fell down in a way that for a guy like him breathtaking. His flat which was mostly all set up in modern way―mostly white, his favorite color―seemed breezing just like the outside although the room heater had been since a few hours ago. It was indeed a cold morning yet he didn’t even feel how cold it was, while he realized the morning he opened his eyes that today is the day he had been longing for.

 

Besides the fact that he loved snowy day, it also was the fact that you were about to come to visit him today and spend your first Christmas day with him.

 

He closed his eyes breathing nervously while also grinned earnestly, vividly recalled your memories together after your first silly meeting on that silly spring festival without let go his most favorite drink in the morning.

 

Yeah, he called it as silly and for him it still was until now.

 

He felt the coldness of that snowy day slowly disappeared, turned into the kind of warmth he never felt before. He was yet to get accustomed to this kind of feeling in which he couldn’t define by himself what he should have called this feeling he had been feeling. There was one single word he currently had in his mind, but he still felt odd with that feeling. He once again read the text he last received few hours ago.

 

[My Apple]10.53AM: Oppa! So sorry for running late! Ah I hate the traffic here— :(

 

The melody of his all time favorite Christmas song slowly filled the emptiness on his flat. It wasn’t the emptiness he hated. It was a soothing emptiness he loved. He always loved the emptiness he felt while he was waiting for you.

 


From author:

Finally have time for a little bit update :O this is like the introduction for the story and I hope you all will enjoy this little chapter here :) Read through the foreword for the story's background and the link to the story before this story because it will be more or less connected to the story before.

Comments are really appreciated, subscribed are really made me teary and your views made my day. Thank you all x

xoxo, EXOshineeing