Bullied

Why are we still friends? I'm 100% sure we're perfect for each other! (hiatus)

 

Eun jung's POV

"yah! eun jung! wake up! sleepyhead!" my aunt yelled while pulling the sheets off of me. i lazily got up and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine. after 30 minutes, i'm ready and all. i checked the time, it's already 6:20. EEKK!  i still need to make breakfast >.< i grabbed my bag and dashed downstairs. i quickly went to the kitchen and checked the refrigerator. i sighed. there's only one egg left. i'm hungry T.T but if i'll et this, aunt will starve and get angry at me T.T.

i just took  out the one last egg and cooked it. after cooking, i placed it on the table and placed a glass of water beside it. i went outside and started walking to school. while walking, i could hear people talking about me. i just sighed and let them say whatever they want to say. i went to my locker and took my books out. i was walking in the hallway when i bumped into someone. my books fell on the ground. "sorry."the guy quickly helped me to pick the books up.

i looked up and to my surprise, it's kwangmin. "yah, what are you doing here?" i asked him.

"oh! eun jung it's you! we're going to enroll today and we'll be official students of this school next week!"he said. and i just gave him a blank expression O.O "yah! aren't you happy? we're going to be attending a same school!" he pouted.

"no. of course, i'm happy! super happy. it's just that i'm surprised." i explained. thank god! kwangmin's attending our school from now on ToT i'm so happy >//<

"sorry but i have to go now. hyung is soaking wet and super duper pissed right now! i need to get him a new pair of clothes. so, see you around!" he said and ran away. i just stood there. watching his figure slowly disappear.

i then walked to my classroom. but when i was walking, i saw miyazaki eun mi, a school queenka. she's talking with other queenkas outside their classroom. everybody likes her. she's got looks, the money, friends,fame and good attitude! ahh. if only i was like her, i'll be the happiest girl in the whole world!

"hey, don't stare at me too much. i might melt" she joked. was i staring too much? "btw, good morning! have a nice day! " she said and they walked inside of their room. omo, that's the reason why she's called nice queenka.

i walked inside our classroom. i sat on my chair and i noticed, there's something sticky. i tried to stand up but there's a gum stucked on my chair. my classmates started laughing. then the teacher came in so i didn't have time to take the gum off of my skirt. "good morning class!" teacher greeted us.

"good morning, teacher!" all of my classmates stood up and sat down immidiately, well except for me.

"Ms. song? are you lazy that much that you don't even greet your teacher?" teacher raised a brow.

i want to tell her what happened but my classmates eyed me. so i just gave up. "i'm sleepy,teacher. i'm sorry"

"go out!" she yelled. i forcefully got uup then my skirt was ripped up. my classmates then started laughing hard again. i grabbed my shoulder bag to cover my ripped skirt and ran to the wash room. i sat on the floor, crying hard.

i tried to calm myself and stop the tears from falling. kwangmin will be going to this school soon. he'll always be there to back up me...i just had to bare with this for a while..... i wish kwangmin is here right now to somfort me......