for Me

The best gift ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well.. Hi there my readers! ^_^ miss me? hihihihi..  guess what? :) Ohhh no! just go continue reading^_^……… enjoy!!!!! and please don't mind the errors^_^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person's POV

" Hyukkie~ let's play let's play hyukkie let's play" 

a bouncy boy jumped up and down on a certain fluffy bed that was placed at the middle of a certain huge room while cutely chirping and fluttering his eyes which just made him cuter than already he is. His moves create creaking sound which filling the supposedly silent room. Although he acts cutely and surely no one can resists his unbeatably adorableness there is still someone existing in this world who will do anything just to make this special cute kid to stop his doings and just leave the his life now. And the person was no other than the kid's man.

Well, the kid was now inside of his man of his life room, bouncing like a baby kangaroo on the king size bed and chirping cutely while calling his man's name and trying to persuade the man to play with him.

'His man'. Yes his man, because he believed that the older man is already his because of a certain game they played weeks ago. And as he expected his last birthday was the best birthday he ever had for now, not because he had a huge party and all of his classmates and friends went there and gave him beautiful and colorful gifts. Not because there was a funny clown. And not because there was a big nemo mascot, okay let's say a tiny part of him was pleased because of the orange giant fish that was present at his birthday but all in all it was all because for the first time in his whole past life this certain bastard man went over and greeted him a 'happy birthday' with a tight hug, and the gift he had been dreaming of since forever finally arrived and on his hands right now. And it's no other than the man of his life or we can named as HIS Hyukkie.

Unfortunately, the man won't do anything to please the kid. Atleast not now, because he had something to do and no way he will allow the kid to manipulate his mind 'for how many time' and dump the important things he should finish before the final day.

The kid hasn't stopped from his doings, really enjoying his life bouncing like a small cute animal which seemed just had freed from cage he had been jailed for no ones knows how long and now enjoying his moments animatedly. He had not noticed that the man he has been calling since he arrived there still not paying him any attention even just a small glance didn't give him. Anyways, he careless as long as he was inside the man's room. But he never stop calling the man using a cutesy tone.

"Hyukkieeeeee~~~~"

He finally halted in his doings which was jumping on the bed when suddenly the man he has been calling finally paid on him an attention that made the kid's face lit up.

"Please stop it" The man commanded with a hard tone however he didn't even spare a glance where the kid was happily enjoying his life on his back, on his bed, on his room.

"Hyukkie~ let's play!!!!" The kid propound happily didn't catch the hard tone which the older used then continued of his doings which again produce not so good creaking sounds which actually the sound which the older doesn't want to hear for that moment.

"I said stop it!" The older exclaimed by annoyance that made the kid startled and unconsciously fell backwards and stumbled on the floor, the kid whimpered by the impact and the stings which now invading his whole back and right arm, fortunately his head didn't get hurt. But the older didn't notice it and just let his anger and annoyance release at the innocent poor kid.

"Get the out here! And leave me alone in peace!" He shouted and got back on his doings still not glancing back to the younger.

The kid's eyes get teary and his pair of lip has started trembling while deeming his gaze at the older's back. He touched his arms which was badly painful caused by the unexpected accident which just had happened to him a while ago. He bit his lip restraining himself by producing any sounds which can make the older shouts on him again. He hated it when the man shouting at him like that but he couldn't do anything about it. He was still a kid anyways. He still not used to this feeling, feeling of being rejected, feeling of being lonely and feeling of being hurt. And it was all because of a certain man.

He remained silent but the stubborn tears successfully spill out from his beautiful big doe eyes flowing beside his puffy cheeks. He muffled his cries and mourns. He stood up and sat on the fluffy bed and looked down. His right arm was painfully aching but he managed not to voice it out. His back was not helping at all but still everything was still bearable for him. He massaged his right arm using his left hand that just made him winced in pain. He pouted and sniffed soundlessly. Tears still streaming down on his flawless chubby cheeks shown how much he was in pain and how hurt he was. But still as if he was alone there which was not true though the fact that the older was still there just not paying any attention to the kid and completely emerged on his shool work so in the end no one go over him and wipe his tears off from his lamblike face. He lay down on the bed and closed his eyes. The tears still coming out from his doe eyes not aware why he was crying, was it because of his aching body? or was it because of his aching heart? He was completely clueless, as I said he still a kid. And feeling this way was not easy for him nor for everyone.

Not too long the kid drifted off sleep. It was because of his exhausted body, aching arm and painful feelings added with the fact that the smell of the bed which has his hyukkie's smell unconsciously lingers on his nose made him fell asleep.

An hours passed by really fast. The sun was near to hide and faded off sky at last the older finally had finished his works. He stretched out his arms and let out a relief sigh. He put his things inside his bag and cleaned his desk free from trashes and used papers he had used then dumped them in his trash bin placed beside his study table. After he made sure that everything was on his respective places he finally decided to go over at the kid's home and ask the kid to play with him now. Yes, he was planning to go over and say sorry to the kid for his harsh words earlier by asking the kid to play with him which he surely know the best way how to make up to the kid. Don't make him wrong, he was not that rude guy like he always been before, before the kid's birthday. Well let's say he still is, but not always as usual as before. The days he had shouted at the kid was still can count using his fingers unlike before he lost count and nevermind it though. He was about to go out and tell his mom he is going to the kid's home but something stopped him from going out. His eyes caught a small figure moving on his own bed. The small figure sat up brushing his eyes and getting rid the blurry sight he got from sleeping especially while crying but wince when the pain suddenly rushed on his right region the kid could only pouted by himself.

The older frowned by the kid's behavior. However, his eyes went big when he figured out the kid still not getting out of his room since earlier. The older rapidly went beside the kid and stared at him. The kid looked up and met the older's eyes. The kid's face heated up by the intense gaze the older giving him.

"Hyukkie~" The younger mumbled with a cute pout.

The older heaved a sigh but still feeling guilty about the thing he had done to this adorable kid. His eyes squinted as he noticed how puffy the kid's eyes right now. He moved closer and cupped the kid's small face.

He frowned as he concluded that the kid had cried. The guilty feeling rushed over him once again when his thought blamed him 'You , look what have you done to your Hae'. 'YOUR' well actually it may sounds cheesy or creepy or anything of the two it depends on you how to think about this.

As I said it may sounds cheesy or creepy this man which actually the reason why this adorable kid had cried was also feeling the same towards the kid. But he is not yet sure if this kid is his own with the truth that he himself allow this kid own him but it is not like a 'if only if' propositio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter