for Donghae ^_^

The best gift ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V.

 

A little brunet was friskily moving on his seat doesn't know what to do with his life at that moment. He was bored but no one can play with him, because he was in other's house and for his dismay the reason why he approved to his mom to be left there was no there. Unfortunately there was no kid living there. Her mom left him there because she was planning for the brunet's incoming birthday.

 

"hae-hae wants to play"the bored kid mumbled while pouting. He was currently lying on the sofa with his small feet plunged on the backrest so he was like sitting upside down.

 

Hae slightly jerked out on his seat when he suddenly heard someone spoke.

 

"hey!sit properly"

 

hae abruptly took off himself from his seat with a twinkling eyes and ran towards the intruder who just emerged from nowhere. The little kid hyperly bounced up and down so happy that the reason why he was there now was already there.

 

the happy kid chirped elatedly "Hyukkie~" and hugged the person who just arrived.

 

However, the man who hae was hugging was feeling annoyed at hae's precious presence. He groaned helplessly and pried hae small hands which are wrapping the man's torso.

 

"get off!" he commanded irritably.

 

The hyper kid puffed his cheeks and pouted no avail anymore to hug the man he has been waiting for.

 

"hyukkie don't you miss hae-hae? hae-hae missed you" hae asked and confessed that he missed the man. The man answered the kid but it just made the kid's pure heart sink.

 

"why would i?" the older one mocked hae.

 

no one can paint hae's face now because it was crumple but in the way makes him more cuter.

 

Hyukjae the name of the annoyed man caught hae's cuteness. But he blowed it right away. For his so much surprised his annoy feeling lessen.

 

'hae-hae doesn't like you anymore" hae unconsciously mumbled but still hyukjae heard it. hae didn't mean it honestly, he was oblivious at his suddenly proposition.

 

the older one wrinkled his forehead for not believing that hae could say that in front of him nonetheless he continued to make hae down.

 

"who cares?" hyukjae said brutally and looked away avoiding to see hae's unpainted face yet adorable one.

 

little hae just kept his mouth shut. Doesn't want to talk anymore to his hyukkie. He felt sad and empty, even though it has been so long since the first time hyukkie treated him like that he still not used to it.

 

Ever since they met each other Hae started to cling to him and started to become sweet. However hyukjae see it as weird action and he doesn't like it. So, every time he sees Hae he always make space between them but hae always get chance to go near him.

 

They kept quiet for a meantime but because hae-hae can't hate hyukjae for a long time he decided to just forgive hyukkie for the unknown reason and just roamed his eyes around the living room anticipate seeing something to make his boredom ease.

 

Hyujae was watching his favorite anime,one piece.

 

Suddenly hae stood up and walked towards the television. He kneeled down and searched something between the magazines below.

 

"Hey! don't block the tv!" hyukjae shouted annoyingly.

 

As if hae didn't hear hyukjae he just kneeled there and try to get the thing that caught his attention a while ago.

 

The older one face palm himself, displeased of what hae doing. "I said-.." hae cut him.

 

"hyukkie let's play!" hae beamed excitedly and went beside hyukkie while hopping.

 

Hyukjae made a face when he saw the thing hae brought to him "are you kidding me? you don't even know how to read what's more to play that game" hyukjae mocked hae but hae didn't get offended just smile at hyukjae and speak cutely.

 

"hae-hae knows how to read hyukkie..hmmm..hae-hae will read this hmmmm"hae tilted his head and try to read the word on the box that his index finger pointing at inside his head. Not too long a sheepish smile form on his lips that didn't uncaught by hyukjae.

 

"scrabble" hae said confidently, hyukjae was dumbfounded.

 

"how...you" then man couldn't even speak clearly, surprised at how hae read the word on the board.

 

hae-hae giggled then smile beautifully "hae-hae studied"

 

hyukjae gulped at how hae acted cutely like that.

 

"i don't play scrabble" he said and averted his eyes away from hae and make himself focus on the anime he has  been watching.

 

hae pouted and puffed his cheeks feeling disappointed that he can't play this game with his hyukkie.

 

"hyukkie doesn't know how to read that's why hyukkie can't play"hae unconsciously snorted the older one while sulking. However the older took off guard at hae's latest statement. He thought that hae is challenging him so why he wouldn't play along. Hae is just a kid and it's so impossible that hae will win over him.

 

He smirked when he thought something that will make his life change just to win this game that will surely will going to happen, then he spoke "fine let's play, but in one condition" he looked at the younger one who was looking back at him with those sparkling eyes saying he was excited to listen. "if i win, you'll not going to be near me anymore" hyukjae dared and he knows 95% donghae will decline but he choked on his own saliva when hae answered "okay"

 

'is he kidding me?' hyukjae thought unbelievable.

 

hae thinks and after a seconds he grinned "if hae-hae win you'll give hae-hae the best gift ever!" hae chirped again like he already won.

 

hyuk smirked again then think 'go on dream on kid'

 

"deal!i'll give you anything you wish for, just win over me then you'll get it but don't forget my condition okay? if i win" hyuk cleared out.

 

hae nodded vigorously well known about everything. He took out his pinky finger to hyukjae and closed his eyes.

 

"what's with that?" hyuk asked with a what the hell tone.

 

hae slightly opened his right eye "pinky promise hyukkie, close your eyes" then he closed his eye again.

 

hyukjae chuckled at hae's childish acts nevertheless he just go to the flow. He hooked his pinky finger at hae's and slightly closed his eyes.

 

"pinky promise" hae whispered then giggled.

 

hyukjae unexpectedly smile at hae's adorableness but he was not aware at his actions.

 

The excited kid slumped his small frame on the floor and arranged the board game between him and hyukjae. The other one sat opposite of hae and lazily help hae to clear everything. Subsequently they started the game. They both picked one tile to see who will going to be the first player, hae picked 'R' and hyuk picked 'L' so it means hyuk would be the 1st player.

 

"get more 6 tiles and make a word then put it here, okay?" hyuk instructed hae which hae responded by nodding for understanding. hyuk also picked his other 6 tiles.

 

"R,S,T,U,H,T,Y" those are the letters hae got. 'L,V,A,N,D,A,E' and these are letters hyukjae picked.

 

hyukjae smirked when he finally found what the word that will make him win this game. And because he wants to stop this nonsense game fast his wise brain thought something.

 

"let's put a twist here" the older suggested.

 

the younger tilted his head "twist?"

 

"yeah, hmmmm. i have no more time for this because i have something to do later. but let's just put some twist in our match"

 

"what?" hae frowned when he didn't understand what hyukjae saying.

 

hyuk tittered and smirked "the one who going to be able to put all that 7 tiles in one word and in one turn is automatically win this game" he explained.

 

Hae blinked his eyes and nodded and then "hae-hae likes it" hae honestly said with an exciting tone.

 

and for the second time hyukjae's jaw dropped 'is he really understands me?' he thought perplexed  But hurriedly drifted away don't want to waste time even more

 

"take your time kid" hyukjae gave a consideration. He knew that his letters are pretty good enough to win at his first turn but hae must used the letter 'R' to make his plan word completed.

 

Hae gave hyukjae a confused look. "hyukkie first"

 

hyukjae sighed and shook his head "nah, go on you first"

 

"but hyukkie" hae wailed didn't want to disobey the rules.

 

"okay, pass" hyuk said with an evil smile. Don't want to be fooled by hae.

 

Hae pouted and sighed doesn't know what word he would compose with those letters.

 

"can hae-hae put a word here? Hyukkie?" hae asked and pin point the middle box that has a picture of a star.

 

"yeah, start it there"

 

hae nodded and scrunched his nose thinking how he would put the tiles there. He took letter 'S' and placed it on the square that has a star and next with 'T' on the right of the 'S' and next is 'Y' next to the 'T'.

 

Hyuk frowned "hey, STY is not a word you fish" he snorted because he expected that hae would use letter 'R'

 

hae grinned "hae-hae not finish yet just wait hyukkie, i forgot the spelling" hae bit his lip and think again. Hyukjae was looking at hae amazed at how hae acted like serious as that. He was looking at hae's puffy cheeks that sign hae was in deep thought and that thin pinkish tongue that just now out of the kid’s cavern that made hyukjae's eyes glued to it.

 

When the older one finally noticed what he is currently doing a suddenly cuss filled the air “!” which came from hyukjae. That made hae scowled.

 

"shi…shi-.?" hae question with a frowned doesn't know what that word means. He was oblivious that he just cursed now.

 

hyukjae hit himself for being idiot and careless and he surely know that when her mom found out that he cursed as hae just around he surely get scolded again by her.

 

"no! i said shhh.. yeah i said shh" he excused and grinned hoping hae would believe on his excuses. He heaved a sigh of relief when hae nodded and get back at his recent doing.

 

' hyuk!' he just cursed himself inside his mind. 'stop it! you're weird!' he is frustrates now at his surprised and sudden change of actions.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter