for Hyukjae ^_^

The best gift ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: hey! Don't mind the errors please.

Warning: lame plot, worst choice of words and errors everywhere.. read for your own risk ^=^

By the way.... enjoy~

¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

Today is not my day really. This is the est day ever. I HATE THIS DAY! OH NO! I HATE THAT BICTH! Don't ask me who because you knew it already! I just really don't feel to hear and say her name and you knew it too well.

 

I met this leech yesterday. Remember? When I went here to check whether Donghae is fine or not and I had to meet this who was the reason Donghae called me 'HYUKJAE HYUNG'. Just ! She manipulated Donghae by saying that I hate him whenever I see him and because Hae is such a pure innocent kid so he believed on her and tried to go away from me where I wouldn't see him. Thankfully I managed to change his mind. I thought Donghae would not talk to her anymore but.... I was wrong. Because she still his friend and as I said Donghae is really a pure innocent kid and so a kindhearted one means he can't push her away. Which I want him to do.

 

"Hae-hae do you wanna go aquarium tomorrow?!" That faked a chirp then hugged MY Hae. But with a blink of an eye her arms were flew away on her sides. She pouted (not so cute but a disgusting one).

 

Yes, she is here with us. Asking Hae to play with her. And I couldn't say no because when Donghae heard the word 'play' his eyes sparked.

 

"Hyukjae op-.." She was going to say something for my not so gentle snapping of her hands off Donghae but Donghae interupted her.

 

"AQUARIUM!? HAE-HAE WANNA GO!" Donghae suddenly squaled like a cute fish. I Let out a sigh of frustration and gritted my teeth to avoid yelling.

 

Yes I am learning to control my temper, because I don't want to scare my hae. Kids hate yelling so Donghae so I try all of my best to be sane and cool. ONLY FOR MY HAE.

 

MY because Donghae is mine now since yesterday.

 

"That's great then! It will be tomorrow! Mom gave me 2 tickets!" She smiled on Hae and smirked on me.

 

I sighed again for the nth time this day just because of this stupid . She really wants to get my hae huh? But I will never allow her.

 

"Hae won't go" I firmly said and stare at her with my don't you dare to annoy me now looked.

 

"But Hyukkie! Hae-hae wanna go!" Hae whined and stomped his feet. I glanced at him and frowned

 

"But hae-.." Some interrupted me.

 

"Don't listen to him hae. You'll see fishes tomorrow!"

 

Donghae's eyes lit up "really? Omo! I wanna see fishes!!!" He giggled and smiled cutely. His eyes were both twinkling. And pure excitement was visible inside. My frown deepened, thinking something.

 

If I decline he will be sad and probably will hate me.

If I agree he will be happy but not because of me but because of that .

 

But Hae is mine! I should be the one who always make him happy!

 

But I can't be the one who will make him sad! No way! I can't do that!

 

But-..

 

"Hyukkie!! Please agree! I wanna see fishes please hyukkie!" He clung onto me while blinking his eyes like a lost puppy. Should I disagree right?

 

My Hae with that in aquarium alone... NO WAY!

 

"Okay" I said and looked away. I want to cry coz I can't do anything. You know I can't say no! He will surely feel disappointed and sad and I don't want that to happen! Yes, I'm useless and very hopeless. Hae chirped and giggled. He is saying something but my ears were automatically closed from everything, afraid to hear Donghae's excited words to go with her in aquarium. MEANS LEAVING ME ALONE FOR THE WHOLE DAY!!! I just nodded for everything he said to show I am listening.

 

Like that I went home with a broken heart. After telling to MY hae that I am going to do something important and he should enjoy his day WITHOUT me.

 

I know, I am so pathetic.

 

Very pathetic.

 

But I made sure to look fine to him so he wouldn't feel guilty. And I succeeded because his smile never leave his lips with those sparkling eyes. And he bid goodbye to me with a happy cutesy tone.

 

It means I left him again alone with that girl.

 

When I got home my mom greeted me.

 

"Hyukjae why so early?" She asked me without glancing up, continuing her work on the living room.

 

"Hae is happy without me." I grumply replied and shrugged my shoulders but mom didn't see it because she was still busy doing something.

 

"Don't sulk Hyukjae. Not suit on you." My mom really knows how to mock me in a right time.

 

I sighed and slumped down on the couch near her. I looked up, staring in nowhere when my mom spoke again. "Hyukjae, Have I informed you that Sora and I are going somewhere tomorrow? And that your dad has some business to attend to?"

 

I hummed for answering, lazy to speak. I felt my body was off. Breaking down just because of a little reason. 'Donghae will go out tomorrow with that . WITHOUT ME. and he will be HAPPY WITHOUT me. He will ENJOY WITHOUT me. Just my life!'

 

I was nearly to lost in my own world when suddenly my mom snapped me by telling something that made me really shocked and froze on my place.

 

"You are going to be alone tomorrow in your bithday. Is that really okay? Donghae surely will accompany you. Just go out and have fun."

 

And with that my world crashed down.

 

¥~£~¥~£~¥~£~¥~£

 

It is midnight. But I can't sleep. Busy in thinking about the things might happen tomorrow.

 

On MY BIRTHDAY.

 

Why faith is so hard on me? Why the hell it will be tomorrow? It can be next day but why tomorrow! Why on my birthday!?

 

Also I felt incomplete tonight because Donghae didn't call me. And when I called him, his mom was the one who answered and told me that Donghae fell asleep.

 

I sighed and buried my face on the pillow I am holding. I groaned and punch the pillow but when I see the picture I adherent on it few days ago I hurriedly stopped and caressed it instead. Yes a picture of Donghae pouting, he is so damn adorable and cute. I know such a girly! But don't tell me you are not doing something like this! It's normal! When you are in love!

 

"Why tomorrow? Tell me hae. You forgot about my birthday? I can't blame you because I forgot it too. My birthday is not important anyways" I whispered dramatically.

 

Sighed once again and grumbled.

 

"But you should remember it! You said you love me! You should know and never forget about my birthday!!!!!" I looked crazy, Do I? Talking to the picture is not usually sane people do. I know it okay!

 

"See what have you done with me!" I blamed the picture and glared at it. "You should know tomorrow is my bithday Hae."

 

"Wait!" My body jolted up and my eyes went big when suddenly my brain worked out.

 

"Who said I can't go with them? I can buy my own ticket! Pabo Hyukjae! Why you didn't think about it earlier! You !" I shouted and punched my self.

 

I speedily snatched my phone on my bed side table and searched on google how I can buy and reserve a ticket in aquarium for tomorrow. When I got the contact number of the said aquarium I immediately contacted it. After three rings the call got answer.

 

I ended the call and threw my phone on the floor.

 

"Why you are so damn lucky!???"

 

I literally punched myself while groaning in frustration.

 

It has been SOLD OUT.

 

The receiver said that every friday the ticket usually out so fast because every friday they prefered a big show that attracts people so much and the ticket has been sold out since this morning.

 

"Damn it!" I cursed and stopped punching myself. I plopped back down and closed my eyes. "That knows this kind of things too well. Why I didn't think about taking Hae in that damn aquarium before?! It is all your fault jerk!" Blaming and mocking myself.

 

"Tomorrow will be a hell day" I foresee before dozing off.

 

¥~£~¥~£~¥~£~¥~£

 

THE HELL DAY (APRIL 4, 2014)

 

I am still here struck on my bed with my pillow on my arms and my blanket was hovering me. My whole body was hiden by it, off from the eyes of the world.

 

The sun was now on his job, giving light for everyone who has plan for this day.

 

I should enjoy this day not because it is my summer vacation but because it is my birthday!

 

Usually I hang up with my friends. But I don't feel it now. I just want to be alone.

 

If Donghae just remember.

 

If Donghae just here.

 

If Donghae didn't want to go with her.

 

If that doesn't exist.

 

Then I will be the happiest person today.

 

On my special day.

 

But luck is not here today. I guess my mom packed it inside her bag.

 

They have left me already with dad going to his work. Of course they greeted me before going. But I didn't say anything pretending to be asleep.

 

My stomach growled but I ignored it. I have no mood to eat anything. It grumbled again but really nothing can make me go away from this bed today. I planned to stay here for whole day. No one can make me eat. No one can make me stand up and no one can make me celebrate my birthday. Birthday my ! This is not even important not even me.

 

Okay so much drama I knew it. But I can't help it. I am becoming emotional lately and it is all because of that innocent fish.

 

*Ding dong*

 

I ignored it.

 

*Ding dong*

 

No one can make me get off from here not even my parents nor sora.

 

*Ding dong*

 

Who's the hell will go here early this morning?

 

*Ding dong*

 

Probably my friends, trying to ask me to go have fun today. No I don't want to.

 

*Ding dong*

 

No, it wouldn't be my friends. They will gonna text me first before going here. Surprise? Hell no they won't do such things.

 

*Ding dong*

 

That someone will leave soon.

 

*Ding dong*

 

*Ding dong*

 

*Ding dong*

 

*Ding dong-*

 

*Ding dong*

 

Silence

 

I let out a relief sigh, glad that someone stopped torturing our door bell.

 

But....

 

*Ding dong*

 

"WHAT THE !" I shouted really loud so that that certain someone will hear me and just leave me alone in misery.

 

*Ding dong*

 

"Seriously...."

 

*Ding dong*

 

"GET LOST NO ONE IS HERE!!!!!!!!" I shouted really loud and I am sure that someone heard me.

 

The bell stopped fron ringing so it means he/she really did hear me.

 

But then... in a blink of an eye I found myself in our door opening it widely.

 

Well why?

 

Coz I heard that someone spoke in a little voice.

 

Okay I might be a freak now coz damn how can I hear his voice when I was inside my room upstairs and he just whispered.

 

But darn it! I heard it clearly that someone said in a familiar tone which I loved the most. "Hyukkie's not home?"

 

No I am not freak. Most of the people called it as.... love telepathy.

 

"HAE!!!!!!" I exclaimed as soon as the door was completely open. Donghae slightly jumped. But smiled as soon as he saw me.

 

"HYUKKIE!!!!!' He chirped and jumped on me. I held him tight and grinned like an idiot. I came inside with Donghae in my arms. I closed the door and locked it.

 

"Hyukkie. Somone shouted that no one is here. Why hyukkie here?" Of course he asked cutely and innocent as ever.

 

I smiled and ruffled his hair. "It was me. I was just kidding."

 

He pouted but smiled immediately. His eyes beamed. "Hyukkie ready?"

 

I blinked my eyes and frowned. "Ready? For what?"

 

The swears I thought like 'no one can make me get up off from bed' has been long forgotten. Donghae can change everything.

 

His eyes sadened and his pout came back. "Hyukkie forgot?"

 

"Forgot what?" I am really confused now.

 

First why he is here, he is supposed to be with that .

Second what he i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter