THE TWIST

My Best Friend Is A Spirit

So after we kissed, something really weird happened. There was a flash of light that appeared out of nowhere, but we thought it was nothing. But it wasn't...

*~*~*~*~*

Suga and I were on our way back to my parents house. We were holding hands on the way and lots of people were looking at us weirdly, but I didn't care. We just kept walking to my house and my parents weren't home, but we just went upstairs to my room. When we both came into my room the furniture was all covered in plastic wrap for some reason. I was really confused. Then I heard my parents coming up to my room. 

"Oh Yoongi, were you here to visit Jae Hee's room again?" My mom asked. 

"Wait what? You can see me?" He said confusingly. 

"Why is my furniture covered in plastic wrap?" Jae Hee said angrily. 

"Yeah, of course. It's not like you are dead." My mom joked around and pat his shoulder. 

"Wait, what..." He said so puzzled. 

"Yeah, we all loved Jae Hee. She was a very charming girl. We all miss her. We had to wrap her furniture in plastic wrap because we are giving away her furniture. I really miss her so much..." My mom was starting to tear up. 

"What do you mean 'miss'?" Suga asked. 

"She died remember? The day she saved you from the car accident because you dropped your favorite keychain. I don't blame you. But I don't know about her father. He is still quite devastated about the accident." 

"She didn't die." 

"Yeah she did." My mom said and got out a picture album from my cabinet. 

My mom flipped to a page where I was in a casket laying there dead. I was laying with a beautiful dress and I had flowers where my hands were. Suga and I eyes, widened. 

"W-what this can't be..." Suga said quietly. 

"This was at her memorial viewing, before they buried her." 

"What...I'm not dead though, how can this be?" Jae Hee said quietly. 

"But I thought I died?" Suga said. 

"You must be crazy. It's ok, it will take some time to get things back to normal." My mom said and left the room. 

"What is going on?!" Suga asked me. 

"I don't know! You think I know what's going on?" I freaked. 

"Why does she see me?!" 

"I don't know, how come I'm dead?" I asked him. 

"Its like we switched essences..." He said quietly. 

"Wait, so you are telling me I'm the ghost now and you are alive?" 

"Yeah, this is how seems!" 

"But it doesn't make sense..." 

"Do you remember when we kissed and that flash of light came out od nowhere?" Suga asked me.

"Yeah, but I didn't think it was anything." 

"Well, it seems like it made us switch essences, so maybe if we-" 

"YOU ARE STUPID. KISSING AGAIN IS NOT GOING TO TURN US BACK TO NORMAL." 

"Well you don't know if you don't try!" 

"Oh god. You just want to kiss me again don't you?" 

"That's not entirely true." 

"You are stupid, we just need to-" 

Suga kissed me again, interrupting my sentence, but I pushed him back. 

"Did it work?" Suga said. 

"PABO! STOP, I DON'T THINK IT WORKED. And I wouldn't want you to be a spirit again, I want both of us to be human. There must be another way for this." 

"I don't think we can both be human, it's impossible." 

"We have to at least think of a way to get us back to normal, come on Suga!" 

"There is one way..." 

"What is that way?" 

"I need my wish granted..." 

What did he mean by "granted"? and what wish? I had lots of questions popping up in my mind, but I really didn't expect this. 
...

A/N: Thank da lord for Spring Break ;; 2 week vacation! Yess!!! LOL (Also I wanted to add a little stupidity in here if that made sense xD Comment, upvote, subscribe, I don't care for a double update xD (AT LEAST GIVE ME A SIGN ;;)