Never Really Gone

My Best Friend Is A Spirit

I thought that Suga really left, but I was surprised after he came up to me like that. 

*~*~*~*~*

I went to the park that Suga and I used to go when we were little kids. I just sat on the bench and drank my hot chocolate all by myself in the cold and winter evening. I really wished that Suga was here for me. 

"YAH! CHOI JAE HEE!" A boys voice called me. 

I looked up and I couldn't believe it was him . I got too happy that I hugged him, of course he hugged back too, and tears came out of my eyes. 

"You're not really gone..." I whispered. 

"I never was gone." 

I broke away from the hug because I had a few questions for him. 

"So where did you go if you weren't really gone?" 

"I went to my house and see if my family was doing ok without me." 

"Oh how is it?" 

"They threw all my stuff away, and used my room as a storage." 

"That's messed up. I'm sorry." 

"It's fine. They are just lucky I'm not haunting them for that." 

"Hey Suga... You were right about Jimin. He only wanted to be my friend for the money that-" 

"Yes I know what you are talking about. Jimin's mom is your therapist, and she only paid him to make you happy. Yeah I know." 

"How do you know that?" 

"Because I was about to enter the school to find you and then I heard you talking to Jimin as I was about to get in." 

I chuckled. I didn't think he would come back and see me. 

"I really thought he was a good friend. I'm sorry I didn't believe you." 

"It's ok. You can't really trust people around here." 

"You know, I really thought you were gone. Pabo." I said and gave him a light hit on the shoulder. Oops, It looked like I was talking to myself again. 

"I wouldn't leave until why I was sent down here." 

"What?" 

"Nothing. Just nothing..." 


"Yah. What's the reason?" 

"If I tell you then you I'll be gone before you know it."

"I wouldn't want that too happen." 

Suga gazed into my eyes, and I did too. We were both slightly leaning into each other and then our lips touched. I didn't expect that to happen. Me kissing a ghost. Especially when no one else can see him but me, but it was fine. We were all alone in the park. I didn't care. It seemed like we were bothe holding hands too. We broke apart and put our foreheads against each other and smiled. There was this weird flash of light out of nowhere but we seemed not to care about it; I didn't care about it. But I was glad he was never really gone and that we could be together again, but something weird happened after we kissed that you would never expect.

...