Suga's Wish Pt.1

My Best Friend Is A Spirit

"Wait. What wish?" I asked Suga. 

"Remember when I said I was here for a specific reason? Well it was because of my wish. I was down here for my wish to be granted." 

"What was the wish?"

Suga sighed. 

"Let's just find the guy who ran me over." 

"What did he look like?" 

"He's a man in his sixties or something. I know that he's old." 

Could he be possibly talking about the man that was following me when I was going to my therapist? I really hoped he wasn't talking about that guy. 

"Well, when I was on my way to my therapist, there was some old creepy guy following me. Could that be him?" 

"I don't know, let's go." Suga said and grabbed my hand. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

We were on our way to the building that I had my therapist meet at. 

"How could you think he is here?" I told Suga. 

We looked around to see if he was anywhere to be seen. Suga spotted an old man in a fedora and a trench coat and black shades. He was standing in front of the building. It looked like he was trying to find someone. Suga pulled me so we could go up to him. 

"YAH! YOU!" Suga yelled and he got scared and was about to run away but Suga pulled him back. 

"W-what do you want?" He said frightened. 

"Suga let him go." I told Suga and he did.  

"Yes, listen to your best friend please." 

"You can see me?!?" I said surprisingly. 

"Yes I can." He replied back. 

"Do you know who I am?" Suga told him. 

He looked at us very frightened. 

"Y-yes. You were the little kid I accidentally ran over 10 years ago." 

"As you can see I am not dead, but I was a spirit and not my best friend and I switched somehow, but I just need to ask you a question, Sir." 

"What is it?" 

"Can you let go of what happened in the past?"  

He sighed. 

"No I can't, after your accident I could never forgive myself for what I did to you. It was a huge mistake so I could not let go of what happen." 

I was sitting there listening to their conversation. It's just like me. I can't let go of the past because it was all my fault that he got ran over. 

"Why can't you forgive yourself?" Suga asked him. 

"It's really complicated..." 

"How?" 

He sighed again. It looked like it was really bad. 

"It's just, I was really stupid 10 years ago. I was drinking and driving. I wasn't aware of what I was doing, but because of that accident I also lost my wife that was sitting in the front seat. She got a heart attack and died. That's why I can't let go of the past." 

That was so sad to hear, that a tear dropped out of my eye. 

"Look, I'm pretty sure that if you forgave yourself for what happened, I'm pretty sure your wife would be proud of you and also glad that you moved on." 

"I don't know. I really can't let go.

"Think about your wife. Think about how glad you would be from moving on. You can't hold on to your past forever." 

The old man was thinking about it for a long time. Then that flash of light came out of nowhere again. I knew this time it meant something. 

"Are we back to normal?" I asked Suga. 

"I'm pretty sure we are." Suga said and tried to touch the man walking by them and it was like he isn't there. 

"We are!" Suga said excitedly and hugged me. 

The old man smiled and walked away. 

"Thank you for granting my wish." Suga said. 

He turned around and nodded and started walking away. 

"Let's go home." I told him. 

"No wait. Let's go to the old park where we went as kids first." He said and held my hand and we started walking there. 

I never expected we would go back there again, but then I also didn't expect this to happen. I thought that we were all back to normal, but I guess it wasn't.

...

A/N: This story is coming to an end, in the next chapter or 2 (depending on an Epilogue) ;-;