Safe

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0IS9xx94QU - Davichi ~ Because it's you

After Luhan had noticed that Mihyun’s breathing and heartbeat was missing, he grew alarmed. , I have to hurry up! He panicked around. The hospital was still a few kilometers distanced and right now, he had just arrived in the middle of a forest. The hospital was far away from here. Luhan was between to go to the hospital or just heal her by himself. At least he quickly made a decision. I can’t take her to the hospital. It takes too long! I have to heal her now or it is over with her, he slipped her down from his back and put his jacket at the snowy ground. Then he laid her carefully at his warm jacket. A last glance around him to make sure there was no one and he changed. A low growl was to hear and soon a huge, white wolf was standing there. Quietly he bent down to Mihyun and looked at her with his big, sad, brown eyes. Slowly, he began to heal her injuries one by one.

Werewolves have got healing powers. But the more power you had, than better been the healing powers. Luhan, example, is an omega. But since he was the prince of all the wolves, even though not official, he had pretty much power. His powers were similar to the powers an alpha had. Wolves couldn’t heal every disease, but they could heal chronic disease like cancer, asthma, epileptics and wounds. Mihyun had asthma. Honestly Luhan had never seen such a worse asthma. It was the brittle asthma, one of the bad kinds. Also her heart was a problem. Her heart couldn’t take so much overloading or it would work slower, which was really bad for the blood running. Luhan could heal her, yes. But it won’t heal completely. There would be a way to make her completely healthy, but she would have to do something…

After he could feel her heartbeat and breathing again, he changed back into his human form. He caressed her hair lovely. The color in Mihyun’s face came back and she wasn’t pale anymore. Her lips had also the bloody red color again instead of the wan blue. While he caressed her lovely, tears were slipping his cheek down. The guilty feeling from before came back and his emotions took over him. ‘I’m so sorry’ he whispered and his breath formed into smoke. ‘I promise you, I will always protect you. I will be always with you’ and with that he softly kissed her forehead and his warm tears fell at Mihyun’s face.

This night, he would never forget. It was a memory that was etched in his heart and soul…

 

 

The sound of pushing the curtains by side and a slight push made Mihyun’s brain awake. A soft voice was calling her and at first it was vague until it got clearer and clearer. ‘Highness’ the word echoed in her mind. Is she calling me? Why is everything so blurry? She confused thought. Suddenly a pain shot her head and it hurt terribly. Owww, my head, she furrowed her eyebrows.  ‘Highness’ it came again and there was a soft chuckle in the background to hear. Slowly her eyelids opened and soon she recognized that it was Eun hee’s voice, who was calling her. ‘She’s awake!’ Eun hee reported the others. Of the sudden bright light shone through her eyes, she blinked rapidly and covered her eyes with her arm. A moan escaped her lips, because of the headache and the sudden light.   felt dry and she urged after water.

‘Highness, are you okay?’ Eun hee asked as she got closer to her. Mihyun pointed half awake at the water next to her and quickly she got her water handed. Thirsty she drunk the cup of water down and took a deep breath. Carefully and slowly, she based her elbows while leaning her whole weight at it. ‘what time is it?’ she mumbled sleepy. Slowly her eyes got used to the light and she stopped blinking rapidly. ‘It is already past twelve, Highness’ the maid answered truthfully. At first Mihyun thought it was a joke because how could she just sleep that long and waste such a worth full time? She waited for the maid to say it was a joke afterwards, but she didn’t. Oh my, why did I only sleep that long? ‘what?’ Mihyun gasped. Her eyes wandered to the clock at her wall and she starred at it in disbelieve. What’s wrong with me today? She wondered as rubbed her eyes tiredly.

‘Highness, are you okay? You look so…’ Uncomfortable and unwilling the maid stopped in the middle of her sentence, because she thought it would make her angry to say that she looked like she had slept at the street like an orphan.

Mihyun frowned as then the headache overwhelmed her again. Out of pain, she groaned and touched her forehead, while closing her eyes. Within seconds, all the maids were surrounding her. ‘HIGHNESS!’ They panicked as they clueless starred at her. Where this headache does comes from all of sudden? She bewilderment asked.  ‘I’m okay, get me some aspirin please’ Mihyun mumbled as she lazily fell back to her bed. ‘Aspirin?’ they all wondered. ‘Highness, do you have headache?’ a maid asked. Not feeling like to saying something, she ignored her. A really bad one, Mihyun thought exhausted.

Soon Mihyun got her aspirin, which she gulped hastily down. After a while, she felt better, a bit better. As the other maids were closing the curtains again, a maid told Mihyun that her parents were present. ‘Highness, actually your parents are downstairs and…’ Parents that word repeated in her mind and Mihyun widened her eyes. That word released all possible signals in her body. Immediately she got her upper body up like reflection. ‘what? My parents are at home?’ Mihyun cut her off very surprised. ‘yes, they-‘ ‘when? When did they return back?’ Mihyun cut her off again. The fact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter