CHAPTER 1

Oh My School

SEOUL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL:

 

 

It was Lunch break and most of the students are in the Cafeteria, spazzing over a Grouup of Students who are happily Having their Jam Session.

 

"Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely, Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely Eh Eh" Amber and Min sings the song together with Dara whose strumming her guitar together with his half brother Chanyeol

tumblr_mrm2ngZmWF1sb566ko1_500.jpg

 

"Woah That really is nice, your voices comes out good together!" Baekhyun grinned and patted his Boyfriend, Chanyeol's back. 

 

 

"Now, EXO K why don't you sing another song" Luhan smiled at his boyfriend Sehun. "what song do you want?" Sehun asked holding Luhan's hand. Luhan smiled "XOXO please" 

The Boys prepared as Chanyeol started strumming. Kyungsoo or D.O started singing it

 

"salmyeosi immatchun Xneun kiss, donggeurake aneun Oneun hug, hoksi beolsseo algo isseulkka oh"

 

Soon EXO K sings with him as more students gather around them.

 

 

 

EXO, The School Kingkas are composed of 12 handsome, rich and smart guys. Divided by TWO sub groups ( EXO M and K) They still form ONE big and Happy Group.. MOTTO : WE ARE ONE!. Some of them are Koreans ans some are Chinese making the 2 subgroups. K for Korean and M for Mandarin. They are Korea's Most Prized Possession as they are the sons of the most poweful abd famous people and personalities not only in Korea but also in China. They have everything they wanted, money, fame but still they kept grounded and never look down on people. Meanwhile, their Sister Group called FLIGHT are composed of the School's Queenkas. Though Beautiful, Smart and Rich, the Queenka's still don't want to be called as that. They are the simpliest girls who wants to live normally. FLIGHT is composed of 3 girls. A Beautiful and Godded like Girl, a Pretty Tomboy and a Tough but Cute Girl. All in All, the 15 of them are the most envied students in the University. Students wants to be their friends and some wants to be on their shoes.

 

 

" XOXO oh~ duriseo, oh yeah" D.O finished the song and they clapped. 

"we should really do a Collab!" Dara the Goddess like girl chirped, hugging Kris a.k.a his boyfriend's arm. KRis in return hug her waist and kisses her hair.

 

"I agree, we sound so good together guys' This time, Chen replied

EXO-Member-Profile-Chen-1.jpg

The Bell rings soon "For now, we better get going to our class" Suho said, taking his stuff from the table.

 

Without Amber looking, Kai or JongIn suddenly steals a kiss from Amber's cheek "see you later" Kai grinned then Amber slapped his arm. "Dumbo we're on the same class" She said rolling her eyes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLE3DGXl_zoRQCTmm8y2s

 

Tao chuckled ''Obviously, Kai Just wanna get a kiss from his Amber'' Tao looked at Sehun, then they Hi-5 and the rest chuckled. 

 

Min noticed as Kris pecked Dara's cheek sweetly. "that's so cheesy Kris gege" Min grinned, popping the gum from . The boys started making their way to the class. Min was about to follow when suddenly, Lay pulled her back.

 

"where are you going?" Lay asked pouting. Min smiled at her boyfriend's childishness. Yes, the innocent looking Lay is in a relationship with his Lady Unicorn, a.k.a the school's tough, feisty and ruthless girl, KIM JONG MIN.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfYF7NIK-zleAJq5VwnTI

 

"Aw, my bbrother in law is so cute" Kai grinned as he sat on the table next to his Twin sister. "shut it Kai" Min hissed, punching his brother's arm. 

 

"hey that hurts!" Kai rubbed his arm "Suho hyung, Min's being harsh again! and she doesn't call me oppa!" Suho just laugh at his twin sibling's crazy love for each other. Kai just stared at them as Min flashed her smirk "Guess Suho Oppa favors me this time". Kai Just face palmed.

tumblr_mthcwx602j1s69456o1_500.jpg

 

 

"Guys, Lets Go" Kris oredered and he started walking away, holding Dara's waist close to him. Lay was about to follow his Gege when Min pulled his hand and quickly pecked his lips. "saranghae" Min smiled at him. Lay smiled back and kissed her forehead, "Wo ai ni" he mumbled and run his way to his hyungs blushing. 

545467_380589338667911_1006815272_n.jpg

 

 

Sehun walks next to Min while walks next to Min's Other side. Min holds their hands as they walk. Meanwhile, D.O and Tao hooks their arms on Amber. 

 

"hahaha they looked like triplets!" Sehun laughed making The Triplets Glared at him. 

 

"Better shut your mouth Sehunnie" Min chuckled and patted Sehun's head. "Yes Boss". Kai just smiled at his twin sister's weird antics.

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Okay First Chap is done.. The Girl I used for  Kim Jong Min is KIM YOO JUNG. I Know she's still young but, she also looks pretty cool. i hope no one bashes me. Mian for my mistakes :)

 

 

SOME OF HER PICS WITH EXO

WITH SEHUN: 

kvka.jpgivy-club-exok-kim-yoo-jung.jpg

 

THE KIMS XD (SUHO and KAI):

A1TvPZ2CAAAhLVr.jpg:large

 

SUHO KAI AND SEHUN 

58755-exo-k-and-actress-kim-yoo-jung-end

 

D.O (They looked like the same age)

bL0sz.jpg

 

EXO

tumblr_inline_mmvzr7Wa5P1qz4rgp.png

BJQFtRICIAA_WbV.jpg:large

BGRvEklCYAAD4P1.jpg:large BGRn-kSCcAAgIhJ.jpg:large

DI5A4.jpg

tumblr_mkaar8w60w1rtii99o1_1364328692_co