♥ EP5 ♥

♡ ❤ ღ You're My Miss Right ♡ ❤ ღ

Purple is for Suzy's thoughts.

Green is for Ljoe's thoughts.

Pink is for Bora's thoughts.

Blue is for Chunji's thoughts.

 

ღღღღღღღღ

Waking up in the morning is hard, it's even harder for me today. I couldn't sleep yesterday, Ljoe's words keep wandering in my mind. He said he has feelings for Bora, did he really mean it? Well, there's a lot of different kinds of feelings. It could be feelings for friends, a thankful feeling, or it could be... No way, it can't be... Could it be love? But why do I care? He's just a friend of mine. 

 

"Suzy-ah, are you up yet?" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

 

"Yes Mom, I'm coming" I yelled back, hop off my bed, rushed to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

 

As I rushed downstairs, my head keeps asking 'What kind of feeling does Ljoe have for Bora?' I can't stop thinking about this stupid thing. If Ljoe really have a 'love' feeling for Bora, It doesn't have anything to do with me. 

 

I quickly finish my breakfast. Nothing interesting, just rice, kimchi, and some seaweeds. I don't really care about my breakfast, as long as there's food for me. 

 

I want to know what are Ljoe's feelings. Should I play on him. Or...... just ignore him. That's it, testing his feelings by ignoring him.

 

Suzy, why is she doing this to me? She'd been ignoring me since this morning. I said hi to her, all she did was glance at me for a second and continue walking without looking back. What've I done. Did she get me wrong about my feelings for Bora? She shouldn't be. 

 

I kept walking until I bump into someone. It's that guy. Chunji. The guy Suzy has feelings on.

 

"Watch where you going, kiddo" I said

 

"Shouldn't I be the one who supposed to say that to you?" Chunji looked at me straight in the eyes.

 

"What?" I yelled back.

 

"Chunji-ah, I think we should leave." I saw Suzy said softly behind Chunji. She was there all the time? She was by Chunji's side, and kept ignoring me?

 

I saw them quickly turn back and walks away from me. Can't believe she's doing this to me. Well... being next to who is her choice. She has a feeling for Chunji, but why is she keeps ignoring me? I just don't get it.

 

 

 

That Ljoe kid again. He was the one who doesn't pay any attention to where he was going. I was... just busy talking to Suzy. She's next to me. Whenever she's next to me, everyone suddenly disapears. It's just that simple logic.

 

"Hey, are you ok?" Suzy stares at me. Her eyes are just... beautiful.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled at her.

 

We continue our way to the classroom.

 

 

"Yah! Bae Sue Ji!" I yelled when I saw her walking into the classroom, with Chunji, of course. 

 

She keeps walking. Yesterday she was smiling to me, act like nothing had happened. Until the talk we had yesterday, everything changed. I stand up, walk towards her.

 

"Can we talk?" I look at her

 

"We don't have anything to talk," She finally says something "Besides, we'd talked enough yesterday already." She continues.

 

"No we haven't" I yelled. That's when everyone started to turn and look at me, like I was some kind of creepy creature.

 

"Hey, Hey, Chill dude. Class is starting in about 1 minute. I'm sure you would want to get ready for class." Chunji said as he holds Suzy's hand, leads her to the table. What happen to her? Like seriously?

 

 

I like this game. Ignoring. It's fun and hurtful at the same time. I don't want to hurt Ljoe's feelings, but I want to know about his feelings towards Bora. 

 

The teacher walks in. Everyone stays quiet. Suddenly, Ljoe pass me a note. 

What happen to you?

 

What happen to me? Well... You make me feel confused. The feeling that you have is weird. Everything about you is weird. That's what happened to me. 

 

"Ms. Suzy, what are you looking at?" The teacher yelled across the room. "What's that? Love letter? Passing notes? Give me that!" The teacher walks towards me, he takes away the note and reads it. 

 

"Stupid stuff..." He shakes his head.

 

 

It's maybe stupid to you but it's important to me. I want Suzy to stop this. This game she played all day long. The clock strikes 3. School ended. Suzy ran out the room as fast as she can. 

 

I follow her.

 

"Suzy! Stop. Let's talk!" I yelled. It was useless, she gets into a taxi and disappear. Why is she doing this? Did I do something wrong?

 

 

ღღღღღღღღ

A/N: Hey guys. I'm 2oclock, I'm the new co-author of this story. So how was EP5? I want to know if do you guys want Suzy to keep ignoring Ljoe or should they be back? 

Comment and Subcribe are more than welcome :) 

Byeeee !