The dead way through

Zombie Apocalypse, SHINee Style!

 

JongHyun spun around and flashed a smile, topped off with a V-sign.  

“Show-off” Key coughed.  

“What was that, KiBum?” JongHyun sped towards Key, stretching his face so close to key’s that their noses were touching.

“Ya! D-d-don’t kiss now!” Onew stuttered, worried that JongKey might actually be real.  

“Why not?” JongHyun smirked as he moved his lips forward, ready to kiss Key.

“Hey! If they can kiss then I want a kiss too~” TaeMin grabbed MinHo by the arm and pulled him closer.  

Onew frowned.

“You-“ He sighed and wasn’t bothered to finish what he was going to say.

“uhh..” GaYoung mumbled awkwardly in the background, only to be ignored by the ‘ually frustrated’ boys.

“Shall we, yeobo?” said Key in a seductive voice.  

“Nah.” JongHyun pulled away with a grin, which only caused Onew to sigh in relief.

“We’ll get out of this place first…” Onew began walking awkwardly, which naturally caused the others to follow him.

The group of six headed on their way out of the SM building, not fighting ‘them’ unless it was necessary and trying their best to keep out of sight. All of them were aware that one bite would be fatal. Before they knew it, they were already outside.  

“This…” Key mumbled, “This… Isn’t Seoul… is it…”

The members stared at the chaotic streets. Car sirens were going off everywhere, smoke rising from abandoned cars crashed into each other, and last but not least, the cries of civilians who were trying to escape from the zombies. JongHyun looked to the side to see signs with blood spluttered all over them. He took a closer look at the signs, and they read ‘Saranghaeyo, SHINee!’ ‘I <3 SHINee’.  Next to the signs, there were torn off pieces of flesh and limbs. JongHyun winced.

“Let’s…. not look at that.” He quickly turned away.

“Where do we go now that we’re outside?” TaeMin pouted.

“We could go find my T.I.M.E members!” GaYoung suggested.

“But that means we’ll have to enter the building again.” Said Key.

“No, no, no, no, no~” sang GaYoung cheerfully, imitating SNSD’s voices.“We built up a secret barricade when we wanted to take a break from training~” she continued, in a sing-song voice. “ SM could never find us when we were there~ The other members are all there~”

“I could take you there!” GaYoung grinned at her perfect idea.

“Let’s go then!” TaeMin was ecstatic at the fact that they could crash at a secret barricade, free from all the ugly corpses everywhere.

“But…” GaYoung sighed sadly. “It’s across the street over there.” She pointed at a place, behind huge hordes of zombies.

“That’s a lot of ‘them’…” MinHo muttered.

“The only way we could get across is if we ran them over with a road-roller or something!” Key clenched his fists in frustration.

“Road-roller!” Onew shouted, implying that he has an idea.

“I was being sarcastic, hyung…” Key rolled his eyes at the older boy. “I doubt we’ll be able to get a road roller around here.”

Onew smirked.

“But we CAN get a bus.” He pointed to a bus parked conveniently in the middle of the road.

“We don’t have the key for that.” Said MinHo, shaking his head.

“Wait…” Onew held out a hand, signalling for them to stay where they were as he ventured to the bus himself.

The members watched, as they saw him climb on to the bus and toss the corpse of the driver out. Before they knew it, Onew drove the bus back and parked right next to them.

“Get in!” He waved his arm, smiling at his accomplishment.

JongHyun frowned in disbelief.

“How did you-“

“This is what SHINee’s leader Onew can do!” Onew smiled brightly. “Come on, get in!” Onew waved his hand inwards to the bus.

The members made their way into the bus, and took their seats.

“There’s blood everywhere…” TaeMin stared at the pools of blood on the floor.

“Don’t touch it!” Key stopped TaeMin’s curious hand which was about to poke it. “It’s dirty.”

“So what do you intend on doing now?” JongHyun asked Onew, seeing as the bus was idle.

“RUN THEM OVER!!” GaYoung grinned evilly.

“No. Don’t do that.” MinHo stopped Onew right before he was about to push down on the pedal. “If we even ‘try’ to run them over, our bus would roll over.”

Key sighed.

“How troublesome…”

MinHo climbed on top of the back seat, and stuck his gun out the open window. He pointed it at an open patch of grass, and shot it there with a loud ‘BANG’.

“What was that for?! Why’d you waste a bullet?” JongHyun shouted at him. “You know you only have four left!”

“Shh.” MinHo put a hand over JongHyun’s mouth and pointed at where he shot his bullet. “Look there.”

JongHyun stayed quiet and observed. All of ‘them’ were taking their time, trudging to that tiny patch of grass. Even zombies with the boys (and girl) in their clear sight didn’t care at all about devouring their human flesh.

“They only react to sound…” said Onew, amazed.

“Yes, they’re dead, so their eyes would be dead.” MinHo subtly grinned triumphantly at his discovery.

“So now that the way’s clear… LET’S GO!” TaeMin announced excitedly.

Onew’s face lit up with anticipation and slammed his foot down on the pedal. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kekekeke, did you wait long for this chapter? ^^ It's a pretty quick update... when it's me. LOL! As most of you might've figured now, I'm a power procrastinator :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! GaYoung unnie~ (if you're reading this) T.I.M.E's going to be introduced next chapter. However, I'll be leaving you off there =( so say bye to GaYoung next chapter you guys~ x3 and be prepared for some ultimate SHINee molest-age. LOL! =) 

 COMMENT REPLIES ~ 

randomsparadise - She died ='( just to show the SHINee boys of how fatal one bite exactly is. TT I'm sorry I had to use her as the puppet. 

neko659 - Ne, she died 0.0 

snapshotsmile - Yes, I updated o_o must I give you food? =x= Next time we hang out. Who knows when that'll be ;) 

kidzee- - Ahahaha, THANKS! =) These idols will not disappoint you! Of course, you'll find out SHINee's not the only survivors... Thanks for anticipating this chapter~ LOL! 

x_Yumi - Update is here! =) Thank you ! 

Geomora - Thank you! ^^ HOTD. I just can't get over it. sdobsopvjspvj But of course, this fic won't be part- x3 Takashi <33 LOL~ *bricked*

Kibums - Omg, Key complimented my fic!! =') *bricked* xD all jokes aside, THANK YOU! ^^ 

-Onyuu - Uwahh THANK YOU >.< Your comment was the one that probably gave me the rest of the motivation to finish this chappy. I LOVE YOU <3 LOL~ ^^ More updates for you!