a Hero, Some Sense and a Maniac?!

Zombie Apocalypse, SHINee Style!

 

Onew pushed open the doors of the main entrance to the outside, and to his horror, more than half of the civilians are now undead monsters. Fangirls whom had once loved him and s, were now foul abominations of humanity. Onew shook his head and cleared the thought off his brain.
"No, they are no longer humans." He mumbled. 
"Hyung, are you ready?" JongHyun smirked and took a tighter grip on his music stand.
Onew nodded and charged outside with the rest of SHINee following behind him. While running, he would smash the creatures on their heads with his baseball bat, causing blood to be spluttered everywhere.  
"Almost there!" He yelled to s as they were nearing the door to the SM building. Onew reached forward, ready to smash the glass door which was the entrace to the SM building, however, before he would do so, he tripped over his own feet. 
"Onew condition has HORRIBLE timing!" said Key, jokingly as he offered a hand to Onew. Before Onew could grab on to Key's hand, Key felt someone or 'something' grab him from behind. 
"hrrngngfnbgfngngng!!!" The zombie moaned as it stretched its neck to it's furthest, eager to taste Almighty Key's juicy human flesh. Key, on the other hand, was pushing it's body off him and failing. 
"Can any of you help me?!" He yelled out, both scared and half annoyed at his bandmates for not already rescuing him. 
"Got it!" Said JongHyun cockily as he whacked the zombie on the head, killing it. 
"You always have to be the hero, don't you!" Key said, jealous of JongHyun's heroic acts. 
"It's just how I am." JongHyun winked. 
Key smirked back at JongHyun and got up, once again ready to fight zombies. 
 
Onew smashed open the main entrance of the SM building, only to find more zombies waiting inside.
"Everybody's already infected!" Onew called out to his bandmates.
"But we don't know if SooMan-hyung is yet." JongHyun replied.
"Shut up and let's keep going!" Key interrupted the both of them and charged into the building. 
"This isn't fun!!" TaeMin shouted while following his hyungs. 
"We'll go separate ways and look for survivors!" Onew waved to the members and showed them the direction he wants them to go in. He took another glance and TaeMin and changed his mind. "MinHo, you go with TaeMin." 
Onew dashed off, searching for his remaining label-mates and SHINee's manager. He passed by many gruesome sights of zombies biting on the screaming office workers, but he ignored them. No matter how concerned he was, he knew it was too late for them once they've been bitten. Besides, he wouldn't want to pick a fight for no good reason. He ran until he could see a normal-skinned human who didn't look like she was going to bite his head off. 
"TaeYeon-noona!" Onew called out her name, excitedly. 
"Onew-ya!" TaeYeon called back, in a trembling voice, sounding as if she was going to cry. TaeYeon ran up to Onew and swung her arms around him, giving him a big, warm hug. 
"Are SNSD noonas all safe?" Onew asked her, gently. 
TaeYeon broke the hug and looked at Onew with fearful eyes. She covered her face and shook her head. 
"It's all my fault.." She cried. "I told them I'd protect them, as their unnie... But I ran and I left them." 
Onew gave her a sympathetic look and pat her on the back. 
"It's okay noona, we can go look for them and see if they're still alive!" Onew shot her and encouraging smile and grabbed her hand, running to find the rest of SNSD with her.
 
~=MeanWhile=~
 
"Key, back me up!" JongHyun shouted, running through the hall way of what used to be the SM office building, which has now turned into a building of the 'dead'.  
"What?! What do you expect me to do!" Key shouted back, watching the approaching hoards of zombies whom used to be the manager hyungs, reporter noonas and makeup artists he used to know. 
"Smash their heads in!" JongHyun yelled. 
Key, stood there, frozen in shock at what JongHyun just told him to do. He's a civilised boy, more-over, he's an idol! How could he throw his image away just like that? He also wasn't about to tell JongHyun and give away the fact that for the whole time, he hasn't fought. Not once! He watched as the zombies eventually trudged closer to him, so close that he could feel their cold, lifeless breath on his skin. 
"KEY. MOVE!!!" Shouted JongHyun. 
Hearing JongHyun's voice, Key snapped out of his delusion. That's right... He no longer needed an image. The world was ending as he and the rest of the members see it anyways, so what's there to lose? He wasn't afraid of the zombies, nor was he too timid to strike. 
Without holding back, he swung the broom stick in his hands and began 'killing' the zombies. With each one he hit, the more blood spluttered on his shirt, which annoyed him to no end. His shirt was expensive, and to him, his clothes were almost his life! Other than singing, dancing and s, of course. 
 
~=MeanWhile=~
 
"Hyung, behind you!" TaeMin shouted out to MinHo, who was literally right next to him. MinHo spun around, almost immediately and shot the zombie behind him. TaeMin spent the time just staring at MinHo, who was shooting the zombies as they come. Without noticing it, by the time MinHo cleared the room, TaeMin hadn't even touched a single one. 
"Ah!! Sorry hyung!" TaeMin put his head down, ashamed of what he did, or in this case, didn't do. 
"It's okay." MinHo pat TaeMin on the back and flashed him a warm smile. 
"Really?" TaeMin beamed, relieved that he didn't make MinHo angry. 
"YAHHHHHHHHh. DIEE!!!!" Screamed a voice from afar, interrupting MinHo and TaeMin's moment. 
"ZOMBIES!!!" the same voice screamed and soon enough, a young girl who seems to be in her early teens came charging at MinHo and TaeMin with a chair. 
"Nooooooooooooooooooooo!" TaeMin shouted as he jumped infront of MinHo, ready to take the hit in his place. 
 
~TO BE CONTINUED
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Did you guys enjoy this chapter? :D Kekeke. I enjoyed writing this chapter! (and also, GaYoung unnie, if you're reading this, you can guess who the crazy girl with the chair is! kekeke) Thank you guys so much for the encouraging comments and for reading this fanfic! You really made this little fanfic writer happy =') oh and, PS. I have a trailer for this fic now ^_~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mseYByYMeM&feature=player_embedded#at=28
 Credits : Myself. LOL~ I made it myself... Honestly, this fanfic has made me proud ;_; (even though it's the first one I've uploaded)  ... Do you know what made me prouder than this fic? YOU GUYS. The ones reading it ;_; Really, thank you! 
 
COMMENT REPLIES 
 
immabehappy - Wow.. Thank you for the encouragement ^__^ LOL, looking back now, I should've made Key have something like a hairdryer and he swings the wire >:3 now THAT, would be awesome! But what's been written, is written XD (Maybe I'll get him that later.. LOL~)  Kekeke, no problem about the long rambly comment! I love long rambly comments ;w;   Thank you ~! 
 
neko659 - Ya, Krystal!! You didn't tell me it was you, LOL~ ^-^ but now I know who one of my readers are >:]  GOOD CREEPY 8) I'll keep up with the creepy goodness then~ LOL~ ... where is it going? Who knows~ you know~ I know~ *bricked*
 
snapshotsmile - Thank you! =)  (and I thought.. I was your hyung? AHAHAHA~ ^^) 
 
animegirlfan911 - Kyahaha~ thank you! Who doesn't love zombies? ;)  UPDATE IS HERE! ^^