Walking corpses? Stop playing around!

Zombie Apocalypse, SHINee Style!

 

"Uwaa~ I'm so bored hyung~" TaeMin whined as he rolled his body off the sofa. 
"TaeMin-ah, this is one of our only days with with a break." MinHo picked up the younger boy and placed him back on the sofa.
"MinHo. Don't spoil him too much." Key shot a crossed look at MinHo. "My adorable son needs to grow into a self-depandant man!" 
"Again with the mother-son thing, KiBum?" Said JongHyun, with a cheeky grin. 
"I told you to call me Key!" Key told JongHyun in frustration. 
 
~=Mean-while=~ 
 
"An Onew with chicken is a happy Onew~" Onew mumbled to himself in a sing-song voice while going up the elevator, holding a bucket of fried chicken big enough for a family. He glanced up at the floor number, which read floor 4. 
"Just one more floor.." He thought to himself. 
However, while Onew was busy being lost in his 'chicken fantasy' thoughts, the elevator stopped. Thinking that it was floor 5, he stepped out, skipping in the direction to which he thought was SHINee's dorm 
"Hello~ Leader hyung is HOME!" Onew cheerfully announced as he knocked on the door of an apartment. Instead of the door being locked as usual, it swung open with a creaking noise. 
"Ya, are you guys there?" He walked in carefully, anticipating a surprise glomp attack from TaeMin or JongHyun.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! APPA!!!!!" He heard a little girl's voice scream from the inside. 
"Wrong home...?" Onew looked further in, with a stoned face.  Upon seeing the scene before him, his eyes widened in shock. He knew that peeping in on other peoples' business was wrong, but no matter how ubelievable or shocking the scene before him is, he could not shift his gaze elsewhere. 
 
~= Inside the apartment=~
 
"Y-y-yeobo, what's wrong with you!" a woman struggled to escape the grasp of her husband. She knew that something was different about him the moment he came home, ten minutes earlier. He had a piece off flesh torn off his arm and his skin had faded to a pale sickly green, not to mention the fact that he was coughing up pools of blood. However, she could've never imagined that while she was tending to her husband's wounds, he would spring up and attack her. 
"D-d-d-don't do this!" The woman stuttered while being held tightly in the grasp of her husband's cold, lifeless arms. 
"Omma.. Is appa going to be okay?" their six year old daughter tugged on her mother's shirt. 
"Yes, your appa is going to be fin- AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The woman screamed before she could even finish her sentence. She turned her head to see her husband biting her arm. Without hesitation, she grabbed the closest chair to her and smashed her husband on the head. She watched as his cold body fell to the floor, without a sound to be heard. However, before she could do anything else, her body too, fell to the floor. A few moments had passed and the woman stood up without a problem. Her appearance similar of what her husband had looked like when he was attacking her. 
"OMMA!" The little girl squealed in excitement while seeing that her mother was seemingly 'alive'. Upon hearing the little girl's squeal, the woman trudged towards the girl with a menacing look on her face. 
 
~=Back outside=~
 
Onew covered his eyes. He couldn't bear to watch any more of this. What was happening? Whatever was happening, it was shocking enough to make Onew drop his bucket of chicken. He took a few moments to get himself together and without using the elevator, he ran upstairs to SHINee's dorms. 
 
~=back in SHINee's Dorms=~
 
"So that's why you should listen to me!" Key finished off lecturing MinHo, TaeMin and JongHyun.
"EVERYONE, THERE ARE ZOMBIES!!!" Onew yelled after stumbling into SHINee's dorms, empty handedly. 
"Zombies? Hyung, you're not a kid anymore." Key rolled his eyes.
"Where's the chicken?" TaeMin pouted. 
"AHHH ZOMBIE!" JongHyun screamed and pointed behind Onew. 
Upon hearing this, Onew quickly turned around only to find nothing but an empty hall way. He turned back around, frowning at the members who didn't believe him. Well, at least he didn't know what MinHo thought. 
"MinHo, MinHo!" Onew said, frustrated. 
"Yeah," MinHo lifted his head slightly from his magazine.
"Do you believe me?" Said the leader, with hopeful eyes. 
"Who knows?" MinHo replied mysteriously and buried his head back into the magazine he was reading. 
Onew was about to go crazy, or maybe throw a fit because none of his band members believed him. After seeing what he'd seen, how could he have possibly stayed sane? He was confused about what to do. That was, until he remembered he was SHINee's respected leader-shii.
"Key. Come here." He walked towards Key, grabbed his shirt and began dragging him. 
"Ya! Lee JinKi! What in the world is wrong with you! Do you know how much I spent on this shirt?!" Key nagged while trying to free himself and his 'expensive shirt' from Onew's grip. 
"Just follow me," Onew turned around and shot Key a serious look, the look he only uses when he's dead serious as SHINee's leader. 
Key went with Onew to the verandah and spoke softly.
"What do you want me to see? 
"That." Onew pointed at a 'person' similar to the woman he saw earlier who was biting one of the people on the street. 
"So what? They could've just been playing around!" Key rolled his eyes. 
"Hyungs~ What are you looking at?" TaeMin bounced in between the middle of Key and Onew.
"Keep watching those people." Onew pointed again, at the people biting eachother. Before the knew it, the other two members, JongHyun and MinHo were watching with them. A good 5 minutes passed and all the members knew what was happening. 
"A zombie apocalypse..." JongHyun whispered. 
 
~TO BE CONTINUED
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you enjoy my first chapter? LOL I told you i wasn't good at writing! If you enjoyed it, subscribe to see more! LOL JK~ I won't force you. But.. thanks for reading through :)