Short teaser

Please, don't pretend

Short preview... (not how the story starts nor ends...) This is so that I know if I'm writing something that will actually go anywhere... hoping to see your honest thoughts about this chapter... I'm still polishing off and editing it... so please be paitent...


 

Baekhyun knew, very well that Chanyeol will come back one day, asking him to help him with his own love life. He never, imagined it to be so soon.

Now, seeing Chanyeol once again caused Baekhyun’s heart to leap about and feel as though with that one last glimpse of the giant, heaven was here, ready to take him away. Far far away.

“Baek? Come on, he’s gone now,” Suho says, as he came inside of Baekhyun’s room.

“Thanks hyung,” Baekhyun mumbles.

“Hey you should be thanking me,” Chen says. “I was the one that had to dress up as the girl,”

“Thanks Chen,” Baekhyun says managing a small smile.

“Liven up, buddy it will get better soon,” another voice says, and in comes Luhan.

The atmosphere slowly livens and loosens up as one by one Baekhyun’s friends join them. Laughter eventually seeps in and brightens the colour of Baekhyun.

 

 

“B-baek,” a huffing and puffing red faced slightly sweaty, Sehun appeared and almost fainted. He collapses onto the floor, before any other word could come out of his mouth.

 

 

“Sehun wake up, wake up,”

“Where am I?”

“Heaven,”

“Heaven? Hmm.. a heaven with Luh- wait what?” Sehun abruptly gets up and watches all his friends’ laugh and Luhan blush lightly.

“What was the matter, Sehun?” Baekhyun asks as he crouches down beside him.

“It’s C-Chanyeol hyung. He’s in hospital,” Sehun says.

All the laughing ceases, and one by one all the guys turn to look at a stiff Baekhyun.

 

 

“Sorry guys, you can’t come in right now,”

“B-Baekhyun?” a voice croaks,

“Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asks, as he sees his senior. “How is he?”

“They say he’s at a very critical stage,”