Chapter-2

The Balcony Girl

The new school was ok. Auntie Boa was different than usual.

Well of course. As a teacher she must be fierce. But what’s with the “special” student? Can’t you just say new student like regular people get called? And  Mr. Oh? What??

Being a kid who’s born in a rich family is really burdensome. you have to act calm and emotionless so you can look like an arrogant rich brat so people will respect you more. I mean. What?! That doesn’t even make any sense seriously!. And what bothers you will be banished. Like that poor man.

At least I made a friend. I guess.

I met with her twice. That counts as a friend right?

“*sigh* I’m so desperate” I chuckled as I soon said that. Yes. I am. Really desperate to have a friend.

I want a real friend. Not a snobby rich kid from father’s friend. But a true friend that will stick by you no matter what.

I walk down to my new house. Its ordinary like everyone else

 

*“mother, father…if you want me to learn in that school so bad. Please. Buy me an ordinary house to live in near that school. Not some fancy giant mansion! Just a simple. Ordinary house”

Father and mother glance at each other, and glance back at me.

Father sigh and finally said. “alright. We will buy you an ordinary house. Now. Will you go to that school ?” he ask.

I grin, and nodded “yes father! Oh thank you father!”*

 

But of course. My father bought the biggest ordinary house there is. But at least it’s ordinary.

I went to the balcony and saw my old telescope.

“well well…look who’s here? My old telescope ey? Let’ give you a test to see if your still working”

I peek through the telescope hole and examine the houses everywhere. But. Something caught my eye.

It was a girl. May I say. A beautiful girl hm?~

Well I don’t actually see her face. just her back. I’m waiting her to turn around but it never happened. I guess this girl really loves going to her balcony so much that she’s not going in her house.

I felt my stomach grumbled. Ah…i’m hungry.

I went downstairs to take some snack and back upstairs to see that girl

“she’s still there? But I was gone for like 15 minutes!!” I muttered loudly. Now that girl is lying down. I tried to zoom in closer. But all I see is her brown hair.

“balcony girl” I mumbled. “Yeah . balcony girl. I’ll call her that”

-

It’s been an hour. And I’m still looking at her.

I was so focused on her, that I didn’t realize someone was knocking my door.

I heard foot steps getting nearer and nearer. Than a hand was patting my shoulder

“AAAAH!!” I squealed like a teenage girl as soon as I turned around. There she was. Auntie Boa infront of me.  I touch my chest. Feeling my fast heartbeat.

“huh…auntie huh. Whhaat. Are huh. You doing heeeree huh” I was out of breath. She looked at me blankly while tilting her head “what? I can’t visit my favorite nephew?”

I looked at her awkwardly… “n..no…but-“

“what were you doing?” she cut me. Her question made snap back and thought about the girl. I hurriedly peek at the telescope.

“ANIYOOOO!!!” I screamed loudly that auntie had to close her ears.

“WHAT IS IT?!” she yelled at me but stops as soon as I showed her frown face. she touch my cheek “what’s wrong sweety?”

“the balcony girl is goooone!!” I whined.

Auntie gave me the confuse look. She came closer. Shoving me to peek through the telescope. The smile on her face meant something is going on. I think she knows her!! *GASP*

I grab her away from the telescope “AUNTIE!! YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS?!”

“yes”

“WHO?!”

“I’m not gonna tell”

“WHY?!”

“how long have you been watching her?”

“just a couple of hours. Why?”

She than cupped my cheeks and grin

 

 

“sweety….you’re. in love”

-----------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chap TT^TT