Chapter-1

The Balcony Girl

I was at my balcony. Looking at the blue sky.

I always love going there. It always makes me calm and relax. My balcony is just plain. Wide floor. No roof. No fences. It’s just for sitting and lying down. Enjoying the view

Closing my eyes and inhaling the fresh air.

“Minhi-yaa. The bus has arrived!” eomma screamed from downstairs.

“ne eomma!!” I went inside my room.

 

As I entered the bus. I saw an unfamiliar face. His skin was pale white, his hair was blonde, and he has the I’ll-kill-you-if-you-come-near look attached to his face. He must be a new student. The weird thing was, the only empty seat was beside him. His pretty good looking so there supposed to be a girl drooling beside him.

I wonder…

I walk to the seat beside him. Our eyes met and the glare of his eyes were like a warning. But since there is no more seat left. I have no other choice but to seat beside him.

As I sat down. The people behind me started gasping and whispering

“she’s so brave”

“doesn’t she know who’s beside her? *gasp* OMG!”

“i would just stand up, rather than seat with him, if i were her”

Their whispers bother me. So I just put my blue headphone on and close my eyes while leaning to the seat.

 

I felt someone nudging me. Opening my eyes to see a white face

GHOST?!

I screamed. I felt a warm hand palming my mouth.

I peaked just to see the boy who was beside me. “be quiet!” he whispered loudly. As he let’s go of my mouth. I took a deep breath

“um…sorry” he said

I tilted my head. He was looking to the ground. Pressing his lips.

He looks nice…

He glance at me, and  glance back to the ground. At me, and the ground again. I examine our surrounding

It’s empty.

“say…” I started

“where’s everybody?” I ask. He stood up and glance to the bus door.

“they’re probably in class already. I stayed to wake you up”. It took me a few second to digest his words

“the…their…in…side?” I glance outside the window. We’re already in the parking lot. i widen my eyes. Standing up

“OMO!! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” I took off my headphone and ran inside the building, leaving the boy behind.

-

Class started and Ms. Kwon steps in. she turned her body to face us and gave us a warming smile.

“kids. We have a new student here with us today. Please be kind to him. His a special student you see~ ok. Come in Mr. Oh”

Mr.? he must be really important

A boy steps in.

He is. Really. familiar.

*gasp* oh my god!” i whisper too myself a bit too loud. Because before you know it. All the attention was on me

“is there a problem Minhi?” Ms. Kwon ask

My face turn red from embarrassment. I shook my head “n.no miss!” I quickly answered.

I can’t believe I just yelled and left behind a special student!!

Burying my face on my desk to hide my red face. I didn’t hear them talking. Just bla bla bla pick a seat, and bla bla bla alright then.

I felt someone shifting the seat next to me. I glance at a hand who was moving the seat. I look up to see the owner’s hand.

Sh*t...not him

My eyes examine him from head to toe, and as he sat down. Ms. Kwon cleared . “ok kids. Open page 156 of...”

He brought his own book huh?

Ms. Kwon slammed her book. All eyes was on her now.

“please. Focus. On the book” she glance at me. I knew she was actually talking to me.

 

Class was over. Me and Sunkyu were in the cafeteria.

“hey minnie . I heard that the special student  is in your class. They say that his really cute!...but too bad his a SPECIAL student.” She said to me.

Hearing the “special” word makes me sick. I mean. Maybe his important or so whatever. But. Do you really need to use the word special? And so what if his special?

“mmm. Sunkyu” I called her. She paused from eating her meat to look at me.

“hm?”

“this “special” kid. who is he and. You said that it’s too bad his a special student. Why is that?” I ask.

She drop her spoon and open . “ his name is Oh Sehun. His filthy stinkin rich, and if anyone who he think is a threat. He can do whatever to the person” her eyes turn dark. It’s so unusual for sunkyu to show her dark eyes. Because it’s always bright and full of happiness.

“he can do whatever to that person? Like what?” I ask her again.

She turned her hand into a fist. “remember….my….ex-boyfriend?” I nodded. How could I forget him? He was so sweet and kind. Before….

“that. Special man. Is the whole cause. For his death.”

OH. MY. GOD!!

“MWO?!” I stood up. Slamming my hand on the table. Making a big “BANG” around the cafeteria.

Sunkyu looks around and hurriedly pulled me down.

“shush!! Listen ok?!....i have no revenge on him because I haven’t heard the whole story and…his. Pretty cute.  besides… we must leave the past behind right?” she smiled softly at me.

“and I can’t keep my anger because…”

“he is….Ms. kwon’s…nephew”

WHAT? MS. KWON’S NEPHEW?

HE IS…SPECIAL!!

 

Oh Sehun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Kwon is Boa everybody...

and you guys know sunkyu right?

sunny SNSD....of course you guys know