One Minute Back

Symptoms
Muahahaha back with another chapter. This time using their song one minute back as the title and inspiration. So listen to it while reading this ~  I suppose some of you can already guess that I'm naming the chapters based on the 7 songs of their new album. So stay tuned and look forward . Can anyone guess which song will be the next title? XD
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
The next day they had a filming schedule for a Japanese single. 
 
Jinki and Jonghyun both had eye bags. Eye bags so bad that the coordi noonas had to put many layers of make up to conceal their eye bags. 
 
They sighed at the same time. Both staring at each other from the corner of their eyes. They were sitting next to each other. So close that they could touch each other if they moved slightly. It was heart breaking for them to be so close yet so far. 
 
Finally it was time for them to start filming and the atmosphere was not as lively as it should be. It was awkward for the other members as they could feel how much the two had suffered. 
 
The director was getting frustrated as Jinki kept forgetting his moves and Jonghyun not being able to focus on the camera. 
 
" CUT!" The director shouted for the 5th time. " Jinki and Jonghyun. What is up with you two. I know the news a few days ago might have affected you two but if you let that affect you. You're never gonna succeed in life. Think about it. Everyone take a 20 minutes break ". The director shook his head and went to rest. 
 
They both looked down feeling ashamed that they had caused everyone so much trouble. 
 
" I " 
" I " 
 
They both said at the same time. 
 
"You should go first" Jonghyun said.
 
Jinki took a deep breath and softly said " I think we should put this aside. We'll talk about us later. It's your dream to make music. Risking this because of m-m.... what happened isn't worth it".
 
Jonghyun just looked at him and said " you wanted to say me didn't you? and no jinki , if it's because of you I can give up everything, give up my dreams. Because you're worth it". 
 
" God Jjong. Don't. Please. I'm really not worth it" Jinki desperately tried to convince jonghyun. But jonghyun wasn't taking any of it. 
 
"Jinki~ do you know how perfect you are to me? Everytime you smile, it makes my heart stop beating .  The way you're always such a sweet heart. Everything about you attracts me"
 
Jinki bit his lips not able to reply him. 
 
Jonghyun continued. 
 
" I heard you yesterday.... Outside my room. You were crying, Jinki. I know you're rejecting me because you wanted to protect my dream. But have you ever thought that maybe. Maybe what I wanted most was you? You're my inspiration. All the music I was ever able to write. It was because of you. If you give me up , give us up. I'll be empty. Music will not have any meaning left. If you want to protect me , please don't go~  " Jonghyun struggled to keep his tears in while saying all those words. 
 
Jinki couldn't hold it in anymore as he burst into tears. He cried so hard he was shaking. Jonghyun seeing this went to hug Jinki. Jinki struggled  but Jonghyun just tighten his grip. 
 
"Jinki~ please " . 
 
Jinki could feel Jonghyun's tears soaking his shirt. He cried even more struggling to think if he should listen to his mind that was telling him to push Jonghyun away , or to listen to his heart that was screaming for Jonghyun. Jinki closed his eyes and flashback of the times he spent with Jonghyun came like a gush of water. 
 
He recalls their first meeting. 
Their first duet. 
The first time they held hands. 
The first time they kissed. 
Everything was running through his mind. 
 
After a long silence, Jonghyun felt Jinki pull away, his heart fell. Jinki was going to give him up even after he all he said. 
 
He felt a hand on his cheek. He didn't dare to look up, fearing what he would see. 
 
"Jjong~ I'm afraid. Afraid of what the future holds for us if we were to be together. . . but if it's with you , then I'm willing to". 
 
Jonghyun looked up in surprise. He couldn't believe his ears. Did Jinki just say he would be with him? 
 
He stared at Jinki. 
 
Jinki said " I struggled . Thinking if I should just let you go. But when I closed my eyes, all I could think of was you. I decided to listen to my heart. I decided that this time I was going to be brave for you and no matter what happens , I will protect you and your dreams. You're my everything". 
 
Jonghyun was beyond shock. 
 
Jinki took a deep breath and poked Jonghyun's forehead. "Yah pabo I ..." 
 
Before Jinki could finish his sentence a staff came in to inform them that the break was over. 
 
" what were you going to say? Jonghyun questioned. 
 
Jinki just smiled and said " I'll tell you later ". 
 
They returned to film their music video at the beach. 
 
The atmosphere was so much better then before. Even though the other members didn't know what happened during the break, they were all thankful that jonghyun and jinki was able to return to their old self. 
 
While filming, the director requested a scene that they all had to run towards the water. 
 
As they ran. Jonghyun jumped onto Jinki's back. Jinki was caught by surprise however he managed to balance himself and carrying jonghyun while running. The sun was setting and it added to the beautiful scene of Jonghyun and Jinki enjoying themselves. 
 
Seeing this,  The director asked the camera man to focus the camera on Jonghyun and Jinki. 
 
The director knew that this scene was sure to be the ending scene of the new music video. It was the perfect shot to capture the image of happiness. A concept they decided for this album. 
 
Finally all the filming was done and they were all ready to head back home. However, Jonghyun and Jinki were no where to be found. 
 
When the manager was going to give Jonghyun a call , minho intercepted . 
" hyung. I think we should leave them be for awhile". Everyone understood and made their way back. 
 
At this time, Jonghyun and Jinki were sitting on the beach shore , feeling the gentle water wash their feets. 
 
Jonghyun was still curious and he broke the silence" so.... What were you going to say. You know before we were called by the staff." 
 
"Hmmm? Was I supposed to say something?" Jinki said with a teasing tone. 
 
" yah! Aish" jonghyun pouted. 
 
Jinki chuckled at the sight of Jonghyun pouting.  " don't pout. You look cuter when you smile".
 
Jonghyun pouted harder and said " but you were teasing me". 
 
Jinki laughed and said " arasso. I'll tell you what I wanted to say". 
 
He then leans close to Jonghyun and whispers against his ear " pabo saranghae". 
 
Jonghyun felt his ears redden as a smile creeped from his face. He gazes into Jinki's eyes and said " nado saranghae ~ ". 
 
Jinki did his signature eye smile.
 
Jonghyun couldn't resist that smile as he leans forward to give Jinki a gentle peck on the lips.
 
 " if I could I would move the clock one minute back". Jonghyun said. 
 
Jinki raised his eyebrows. " wae?".
 
Jonghyun smiled and said " then I can reply the scene where you said you love me over again and again". 
 
Jinki rolled his eyes and laughed. "Cheesy". 
 
" only for you " jonghyun winked and laughed. 
 
They leaned their heads against each other as they watched the stars light up the night sky. 
 
__________________________
 
To be continued .....