Sequel: Baby Please Close The Door

Symptoms

Back with a sequel that will probably last more than one chapter XD. more JongYu moments *screams* Inspired by their other song : Close The Door.

Cries how many of you squealed when Jinki sang : Baby Please Close The Door  In Your Heart~~~ 

best read while listening to : close the door by SHINee <3 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Surprised by Jinki's bold move Jonghyun froze on the spot. It seemed like their kiss could last forever if they weren't brought back to reality by a knock. 
 
Key approached them and gave them both a knock on their heads. " Yah! Get backstage now " he hissed. 
 
They silently walked backstage to their waiting room. The atmosphere was tensed as they could feel 3 pairs of eyes drilling holes through their back. 
 
When they all finally went in, Key screamed " what were you guys thinking of?! In front of national tv you guys just kissed ?!? Seriously?! " .
 Jinki bent his head down, biting his lips to stop the tears from falling. Jonghyun held his hand and squeezed it. 
 
Jonghyun gathered his courage and said " key, you know how I feel. I know I shouldn't have done it in front of the camera but I couldn't control myself. We're in love ". 
 
Key sighed and said " I guess it can't be helped, what's done been done. But what are you two gonna do about it when it comes out in news and the fans reactions? ". 
 
Jonghyun replied "We'll work it out. For now would you guys please leave me and jinki alone to talk". 
 
The 3 left the room.
 
Jinki didn't speak. He just kept holding his hands together to stop them from shivering. Jonghyun's heart broke at the sight of Jinki suffering. 
 
"Jinki~" 
 
"D-don't. I shouldn't have did it. Oh god what was I thinking" Jinki finally couldn't hold it in and his tears began pouring out. 
 
"Jinki look at me"
 
"No jjong no"
 
" jinki! " Jonghyun cupped his cheeks and wipe his tears away. 
 
Jinki lift his chin and stared at jonghyun. "What are we going to do? " 
 
"Jinki. Don't worry. No matter what I'll be here for you. " He embraces Jinki tightly and gently his back as Jinki returns the hug. 
 
-The next day -
 
SHINee was called to sm. They sat at the conference room, all of them knew why they were called in. 
 
LSM came in and threw a stack of newspapers and magazines on the table. "Explain yourself!". 
 
Jonghyun was the first to speak. " it's my fault I'll take responsibility " 
 
LSM sat down and said " I want you and Jinki to open a press conference to apologise and explain that it was all fan service and it was unintentional". 
 
They both nodded in reply. 
 
After the press conference . Jinki kept avoiding Jonghyun. 
 
And it wasn't long before Jonghyun couldn't stand his silent treatment. 
 
He walked into Jinki's room and said " Jinki , we need to talk". 
 
"There's nothing to talk about" Jinki walked towards the door. 
 
Jonghyun grabbed his arms to stop him from leaving. " i love you, please please don't do this to me". 
 
Jinki tried to hold back his tears as he quivered and said " jjong it was a mistake. Everything". 
 
Jonghyun's heart fell as he heard Jinki's words "...... Mistake? How could you easily just say it was a mistake ?! So our love was a mistake to you?! " 
 
Jinki turned his back so he didn't need to see Jonghyun's face and said " y-yes it was all a mistake" and he walked away.
 
Jonghyun fell to the ground in shock as his tears fell. He loved Jinki but Jinki said they were a mistake. Some thing that was wrong . Something that shouldn't have happen. Why? How? He screamed in agony as he curled into a ball and cried himself to sleep on the floor. 
 
Jinki came back to see Jonghyun sleeping on the floor with a pained expression. It hurt. Of course he loved Jonghyun and their love wasn't a mistake but he didn't want to destroy their career, Jonghyun's career. Something Jonghyun worked so hard for. Making music was Jonghyun's dream and Jinki wanted to protect that dream. Even if it means letting go, because to him Jonghyun's happiness, his dreams was everything. 
 
He sighed as he carries Jonghyun back to his bedroom and tucked him in bed. 
 
Jonghyun awakens in the middle of the night to realise he was in bed. Who carried him back here ? He wondered. Could it be Jinki? He questioned. However he shook that thought away after he replayed the incident in the afternoon. 
 
He couldn't sleep. So he took out his notebook and started writing a song. A song that could portray how he felt. 
 
"When I think of those words, I can’t understand you right now
If you really want me, open your heart completely and accept me
I would give you my everything, everything in my dreams and future
But you keep opening and closing, please accept me now"
 
He sang a part of the lyrics he wrote while the tears started to fall again. 
 
Little did he know that someone was outside his door. 
 
Jinki listened to the voice that sang. The voice that was filled with so much pain. Jinki knew Jonghyun was crying again and his heart ached. He slides down the wall and hugs his knees close. 
 
"I-I'm sorry ......... I love you ~ " he whispered as tears rolled down his cheeks. 
 
 
________________
 
To be continued .....