♦KAISOO♦ (PART III)

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦KAISOO♦

(PART III)

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo stared blankly at the ceiling, inside his room. After lying to his only friend, Ken, about meeting Kai as well as the older is going to meet Leo, the soccer star player; he has time to waste since he’s not going anywhere.

He’s blaming himself for being a coward, unlike Ken. He didn’t call Kai last night since he didn’t know his phone number anyway. He also doesn’t have the heart to reach him. Why? Because he might spill every bean about him, who he is and what he had done.

Kai doesn’t deserve an explanation from a thief. He might probably be disgusted when he finds out who he actually is. Or maybe, he was already found out because of the CCTV camera in the Hotel.

Kai might probably knows that he didn’t go to the bathroom but instead, he hi-jacked the elevator to get what he needed; the evidences leading to him.

He regretted the fact that he did that. He feels sorry for the photographers he had hurt, especially, he regretted the very moment Kai had let him go that night. Kyungsoo wished he didn’t so they wouldn’t end up in the police station and got injured a group of harmless photographers who even treated him well back there.

Kyungsoo covers his face with his palms and his tears started to fall one after another. How much did he cry last night? He didn’t have enough sleep for crying all night.

He promised not to cry anymore but look at how miserable he is right now, crying once again.

Kyungsoo shuts his eyes tight to stop tearing up and tries to be brave, facing his problems. He must do an embarrassing thing just to make his conscience finally calm down.

He sits up and wipes off his face dry and immediately changes his clothes, deciding to go out.

 

♦..….♦

 

Kyungsoo went to the mall in search of a gift of apology for Kai. He entered a gift shop and look around but he wasted 30 minutes just from looking since he didn’t know what to buy for the dancer.

He sighed as he stops in front of a shelf and bewilderedly stare at the ‘Elmo’ toy that dances, watching it wiggles after pressing its button.

“Excuse me, Sir. May I help you?”

Kyungsoo was startled when a saleslady’s voice emitted from his senses and soon the saleslady was beside him, smiling genuinely.

“U-uh… I-I’m looking for a gift.” He muttered shyly and the saleslady amusingly smiles.

“For whom would it be, Sir?” asked the saleslady and Kyungsoo’s heart beats rapidly when he almost said Kai’s name.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter