Run away.

Byun Baekhyun, My flawless Husband (Sequel to Will You Fall For Me)

"Baekhyun? What are you doing?!!" From the phone, Baekhyun can hear Chanyeol's man voice. He has no choice. If he doesn't marry Hyemi, Jiyeon will die. He doesn't want that to happen. 

"I'm marrying Hyemi......." he said lifeless. He's tired. Of everything.

"THEN? How's your wife?" Chanyeol was very surprised. He thought that Baekhyun has forgot Hyemi since they broke up, he thought that Baekhyun hates Hyemi, he thought that Baekhyun is loyal. Why this happens?

"I'll leave her." Baekhyun sighed.

"You can't do this! Pity her!" Chanyeol was suddenly upset with his bestfriend even he loves Baekhyun as his brother.

"Listen here, Byun Baekhyun. She also has feelings. If you know you won't love her, why did you marry her? Did you remember about Luhan hyung? Do you know he flew thousand miles when your wedding happened? Do you know how much he loves Jiyeon?" Chanyeol continued.

"I know...." Baekhyun replied. "But I don't love her anymore." he lied.

From outdoor, Jiyeon is watching. She can hear the all the things Baekhyun said. Baekhyun doesn't love her anymore. Tears rolled on her cheek. Why Baekhyun is that cruel? She quickly went to her room and packed her clothes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a chat webside.... 

hyomin_56: what?! he is marrying another girl just because the baby?! He's too much!!

ji_Yeon: yes unnie... he doesn't love me anymore :'( 

hyomin_56: i don't mean to disturb your household, but you better leave him. 

ji_Yeon: I love him...unnie... 

hyomin_56: do you want to live with someone who cheats on you, Park Jiyeon?? Do you?

ji_Yeon: I don't want to... 

hyomin_56: hrmm... how about, you stay in my house?

ji_Yeon: Nooo! what will Kyungsoo says? 

hyomin_56: he's okay with that. He usually stays in dorm. He will only come back once 2 weeks. 

ji_Yeon: urm, i don't know... maybe Kyungmi don't like me... 

hyomin_56: come on, Jiyeon! Kyungmi likes you. 

ji_Yeon: okay, i am coming... 

hyomin_56: that's my girl ^^ 

ji_Yeon: how about Baekhyun? who is taking care of him? :/ 

hyomin_56: his new wife will. 

ji_Yeon: okay, unnie. I am coming. 

hyomin_56: i will come this evening, nae? Baekhyun went for his work this evening, right?

ji_Yeon: yeah. but i'm sad to leave him...

hyomin_56: Does he feels sad when he leaves you? No, right?

 

Jiyeon thought for a while. The message Hyomin sent is right. She should leaves her beloved husband for his own happiness. "I am you'll be happy with her." she murmured alone when she starts crying. 'Baekhyun, you're away. Far away from me.'

 


Hello~~ short update today because I'm sort of busy >< with Eid alAdha today. If I have time(not a promise)i would make double updates today to cover back this short chapter. Anyway, NEW POSTER! Do u like it? :) I made it by myself via EASYMOVIE.It's UGLY right? :/