I still love you.

Byun Baekhyun, My flawless Husband (Sequel to Will You Fall For Me)

"DIVORCE?!"

Jiyeon shouted until she woke up from her sleep. She then went to Baekhyun's room. She felt relieved when she saw Baekhyun was sleeping soundly like a baby. "It's only a dream." she said to herself. 

"Dream what?"

Jiyeon turned when she saw Baekhyun is already awaken. "Why are you standing there, ert?!" Oh no... Baekhyun's moody time started. 

"What? I am just standing here." Jiyeon answered. 

"Huh. Like I don't know you're watching me sleeping." 

"Well?" Jiyeon sighed. "Why would I?" then, Jiyeon suddenly remembered about the baby. "Baekhyun, please. Go take your shower and take your breakfast. I will be preparing them, okay?" she wanted to tell that to Baekhyun, about the baby. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eww! What is this?!" 

Baekhyun looked at the food cooked by Jiyeon disgustingly. Jiyeon sighed. "It's Bossam, Mr Byun." she tired of cooking that almost a hour, and what she got is some curse? 'You're too much, Byun Baekhyun. But it's okay, I still love you. I'm not perfect. The baby's gone because of me. You may hate me.' she thought sadly. 

"You call that Bossam? Weww... I don't want to eat that. I want to take my breakfast with Hyemi." 

'There he goes again..' Jiyeon sighed. "Well, you don't want to eat so just sit. I want to talk something with  you." she tried to bear with that Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun snorted. 'She must be talking about that baby.' he thought. '...and she will be telling that it's not her fault. Huh.' he finally took a seat far from Jiyeon. He wants to avoid her. Day by day, his hatred became bigger and bigger. 

"Hurry up. I don't have time." he said. 

"It's about our...."

"Your baby? Huh! I knew it." Baekhyun's word makes Jiyeon feels like crying bloods. Your baby? YOUR baby? YOUR?! It's supposed to be OUR! She missed the old Baekhyun. Does he changed because of that baby? Does he? 

"I don't want to hear anything from you." Baekhyun looked sharply at Jiyeon, his eye is like a knife which will stabs. "Don't blame anyone. Kyungsoo or Hyomin, it's not their fault. It's yours. Blame yourself. And I don't want to be involved in this. I hate you. You killed your own baby. What kind of mother are you? You don't deserve to be a wife or a mother." Baekhyun said before he stepped away,leaving Jiyeon alone. That words which were spilled out from Baekhyun's moth made Jiyeon cried. Yes, she blamed herself already. 

"...yes, it's all my fault." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Baekhyun unlocked his phone, he saw an unread message. He sighed. 'Aish! This , can't you wait?!' his heart hissed. After Jihyun, that Jiyeon. After both are done, this came again. He's tired. Tired of girls. 

Hyemi: Oppa, are you coming or not?! why it took hours?!

Then, his finger quickly typed a message as a reply. 

Baekhyun: I'm on my way. The traffics are jammed. 

Hyemi: hurry up! or I will leave you! Say goodbye to your money~~

Baekhyun thought for a second. He really needs money now. He can't let the free money fly away. Hyemi means money. He hates Hyemi but he was desperated. He really really needs money because he doesn't has a job now. 

He ignored Hyemi's message and drive straight. He arrived at a kopitiam cafe. He went in the cafe and he saw a stylish girl waiting at a table far from others. He quickly went there. Hyemi who wears so y today smiled ily to seduce him but he seems not interested. 

' it! Is he gay or what?!' she thought. 

"You're late, you know?" she ogled to Baekhyun. Hrm, he has a nice face yet is very stylish today. She smirked in her heart. Today, that flawless guy will be hers. Nope, she doesn't care if he's married or what, she doesn't give a for that. And the most important, she doesn't want to share Byun Baekhyun with anyone. 

"Don't be like this!" Baekhyun begged. 

Hyemi smirked. "Fine. It's all for you." she continued "did you remember that I will say the conditions about almost two weeks ago?" Baekhyun nodded. He remembers. He do remember. He waited for Hyemi to continue. 

"I will say it today but you must promise to do it or..." 

"Or what, Hyemi?" hearing at Baekhyun's question Hyemi's smile went wider. 

"Or I will pay my people to kill your wife. She's pregnant, right?" 

Baekhyun was very shocked. Why Hyemi's condition is too difficult? Jiyeon has no fault in this. She doesn't even involved. Hyemi rolled her eyes before her big eyes looked straight and Baekhyun who was thinking or daydreaming. 

And she's not pregnant. The baby's gone.

"Agree, or no?" she asked for the confirmation. 

"What?! Do you think I am a kid or what to be your game?! Stop it, Hyemi. I am leaving." Baekhyun stood up. When he was walking away, Hyemi quickly holded his hand. 'Aish! this guy! too stupborn!' she thought for more tactic.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" He warned. 

"Calm down, oppa. Let's have a slow talk." she forced Baekhyun to sit. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.He finally took his seat back. Silence came for a few minutes. Hyemi was thinking a strategy to make Baekhyun be hers. Finally, she got one. 

"I will give you mon-"

"I don't need money anymore!" Baekhyun cuts as he is frustrated with Hyemi. She is such a . Yeah, she is really a . 

"Wow, wow. Oppa, baby, listen here." Hyemi softed her voice. Baekhyun looked sharply like what he looked at Jiyeon last morning. "I will give you money but with one condition, you have to marry me." finally she said it. 

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! GO CHECK YOUR MENTAL!" Baekhyun cursed. 

"I'm not crazy, oppa. MARRY ME NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU, AND ALSO YOUR WIFE." Hyemi stared at Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun thought a little longer. Between his wife or his money. Even he blames Jiyeon on killing his baby, he still loves her. But he is an egois. His ego covered his love and feelings. Money? He can find another job to get money. He knows he is desperated but not that desperated until giving his willing to marry a .

"Hrm?" Hyemi asked.

"Can't you give me a little time, ?!" he finally spilled it. More spicy than chillies.

"You are so angry, baby~~ But you have no choice. Marry me or die." Hyemi lined her neck as a sign chopping necks(killing). 

"Since when you gave a birth to me until you called me a baby?!" it's Baekhyun. When he is angry, he talks fast until no one can understand. But still, Hyemi could understand him. She smirked, wider and wider until it reachs her ears. 

"Okay, oppa. You're tension now. I give you time, nae? 72 hours from now. I gotta go. Bye bye, little bacon." Hyemi waved before she walked out of the cafe. She's happy. As she arranged, she will gets Baekhyun today but she failed. But it's still okay for her, Baekhyun will be hers in 3 days. 

Baekhyun knocked the table angrily.  Yeah, he's trapped. He's tied. He doesn't has any choice. He has to marry Hyemi or else, himself and Jiyeon will be the victim. If Hyemi wants to kill him alone, he doesn't mind. It's his own dullness to agree with Hyemi 2 weeks ago. But Jiyeon, he doesn't want Jiyeon to be the main victim. 

"I'm sorry..." 


hi! do you guys like it? sorry i didnt update for past day. i'm busy with school. but i just hope you like it ^-^