Not perfect enough.

Byun Baekhyun, My flawless Husband (Sequel to Will You Fall For Me)

Baekhyun is alone. He regrets himself. He hates himself. He has no one to be his ears to hear his cries and laugh. He haven't met Chanyeol for almost a week. He took his car key, he is going somewhere. He wants to meet Chanyeol to plead the truth. Only Chanyeol can be his ears. Chanyeol is such an understanding guy. But, he doesn't know if Chanyeol hates him. 

When he arrived at EXO-K's mansion, he's very relieved when he sees all the EXO-K guys went out. Only Chanyeol's there. He rang the doorbell a few times before Chanyeol opened it. Baekhyun was very shocked to see Chanyeol's hair. It is not a 'ramen' anymore. He looks very handsome.

"Hrm, what do you want?" Chanyeol asked, cold. Baekhyun suddenly felt sad, does Chanyeol hates him? 

"Chanyeol... please be my ears... please?" he begged. 

Chanyeol suddenly felt pity at Baekhyun. His voice is lifeless. "Nae, I'll be one. Come in." he said and he let Baekhyun came in. Baekhyun nodded. Chanyeol knows, Baekhyun has a problem. He understands Baekhyun very much. He lives with Baekhyun since they were 5, when his mother adopted Baekhyun. Baekhyun's parents divorced. His father married another woman and his mother ran away leaving him alone. Chanyeol knows everything about Baekhyun's background. Even he is rich, he never looks at Baekhyun as his subordinates. 

"Okay, so what's wrong?" he asked. Baekhyun looked at him sorrowfully. 

"I'm sinned. I'm not a good person. And, I'm even not a person, Chanyeol. It's like... I have no heart. I am arrogant. I forgot who am I." then, Baekhyun started. He looked down. Chanyeol kept quiet. He is there to hear everything... "Chanyeol, do I deserve to have a life?" he then asked at Chanyeol. 

"Baek... I believe you're a good—" 

"No I'm not!" Baekhyun cutted.

"When Jiyeon was pregnant for my baby, I was fired. Then, she accidently aborted the baby. When she was in the hospital, I stole her savings and I bought some girls to sleep with. I never go to see her in the ward. But, she still doesn't angry at me. She's a good wife but I didn't appreciate her." he sighed. 

Chanyeol didn't said anything. He wants to let Baekhyun tells everything.

"I blamed her when the baby is gone even I know it's fate. Whenever I look at her face, I only feels hate." he stopped a second to take a breath. "I met Hyemi when I was at the club. Since I have no job, of course I need money. She offered some but she didn't tell the condition that time. She asked for my phone number to keep connecting whenever she wants to tell it. I was very stupid! How fool am I. I gave it to her." he continued. 

"Last week, Hyemi called me that she wanted to see me. When I arrived, she said that the condition is to marry her. I don't want to. I don't love her. But she's a ing . She said that she will kill me." Chanyeol was very surprised to hear Baekhyun's story. He felt pity at that guy. 

"I don't care if she want to kill me. So I said no at her. But she changed it. She said that she will kill Jiyeon and me." Baekhyun stared at the floor. "I had no choice. I have to marry her but I don't want to leave Jiyeon. But Jiyeon already left me." His voice sounds glassy. "Chanyeol, did you remember the day we talked on phone that I want to marry Hyemi?" he asked at Chanyeol without looking at him. 

Chanyeol nodded.

"I think Jiyeon heard it. And that night, I found that she was away. She went away without saying any goodbye." Baekhyun sobbed. Chanyeol knows, Baekhyun isn't a heartless guy. But his life is complicated. He's desperated. When Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, 

he is crying. 

"Everyone hates me. Even Kyungsoo never talk to me since that day Jiyeon came home after she's in a ward for a week. Yes. I deserve to be hated. I am despicable. A despicable human who deserves to be hated by everyone he meets." 

"Baek—"

"I know, you hate me too. Thanks for being my ears. I know I bothered you." 

"Baekhyun, I don't hate you. You're my broth—"

"Where are the others?" Baekhyun asked, like he is changing the topic. 

"Went to the airport." Chanyeol answered even he knows Baekhyun is changing topic. 

"Why?" 

"Because.... Luhan hyung returns back." 

The answer from Chanyeol's mouth really makes Baekhyun's heart stop beating. If Luhan knows about his ruined marriage, of course Luhan will be mad at him for hurting the one he loves that much. He felt his heart calmed a little just now because he confessed his problem at Chanyeol.

But hearing for Luhan's returns makes he wanna die. 

"Baek, when will your marriage happens?" Chanyeol asked, breaking the silence. He knows Baekhyun worried. 

"Next week." Baekhyun sighed. "That's a despicable marriage." he murmured alone. 

"Baekhyun, your marriage is happening in the ballroom, right?" Baekhyun nodded. "I wan't to make something dirty in your marriage, can I?" and there's go Chanyeol's idiot plan. 

"Just do whatever you want." 

"I want to shame Hyemi. Let that feels embrassed in front of many people. If I can break her reputation...." Chanyeol said madly. 

"You'll break mine too." 

"Calm down, Baekhyun-ah..." and then Chanyeol started to arrange his fool and childish plan. He smirked alone. 

"Erm... did you told about that to Jiyeon?" he asked. 

Baekhyun looked at him. "Dude, of course I did not! That's why she ran away!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiyeon..." Hyomin called softly. 

"Hmm?"

"Kyungsoo told me that Baekhyun's marriage is next week. Do you want to attend?" Hyomin asked. Her voice is as soft as a silk. 

Jiyeon shook her head. She doesn't want to hurt herself. 

"Okay, I understand..." Hyomin looked at Jiyeon. 

"Omma!" Kyungmi called as Hyomin turned.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"I heard our neighbour, Mr and Mrs Ah are fighting and quarreling over a business matter."

"Aish, Kyungmi-ah!! Do not busy about people's privacy!" Hyomin scolded her daughter. "It's not polite, you know?" Kyungmi nodded before she walked to the living room to watch cartoon or whatsoever. 

Jiyeon suddenly remembered her fight with Baekhyun when the time she stepped in the house after 7 days in the ward. 'He doesn't love me anymore...' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baekhyun's marriage? When?"

Luhan asked at Chanyeol. His heart suddenly felt calmed and enjoy. So, Baekhyun didn't marry Jiyeon? Chanyeol then looked at Luhan's eyes. Luhan's eye is brightly shining. Chanyeol then sighed. "Next week, Luhan hyung..." he answered.

"Baekhyun did not marry Jiyeon?" Luhan asked again. 

Chanyeol lifted his shoulder as a sign 'don't know' even he knows. He also knows, Luhan is hoping for Jiyeon. That's why his reaction is that good when he heard that Baekhyun will marry another girl. Luhan thinks he has a chance to own Jiyeon...

"Who's that lucky girl?" third question.

"It's Hyemi, Luhan hyung." Chanyeol answered.

Luhan suddenly reminded the day he bumped Hyemi when he was in oversea. Hyemi was walking with a guy. Maybe her boyfriend, or fiance. Then, why Baekhyun? 

"Didn't they broke up?"

"I don't know. But I just hate Hyemi." Chanyeol mumbled. 

'But I am thankful to Hyemi.' Luhan's heart hissed. It is not that hard to find Jiyeon. He knows Jiyeon's house. But he doesn't know what really happened.... 

A marriage, a run away, then one more marriage.... 

Chanyeol won't be telling anyone even Baekhyun didn't said it. Even EXO-K he doesn't tell. He already invited EXO-K and EXO-M to that marriage. All of them agreed to go there except for Kyungsoo. But Chanyeol is a firm guy. He wants to force Kyungsoo.....

He wants all of EXO guys see himself ruining that marriage's plan. 'That will be... the worst marriage ever! Suit yourself, Hyemi-ah!' he laughed in his heart.

Chanyeol thinks about his plan, Luhan thinks about Jiyeon. 'I need to find her. I'm sure she will accept me. Baekhyun is going to marry anyone else, of course she'll forget Baekhyun. And that's why she'll accept me, because I can be the replace of Baekhyun.' 

He thought that, because he doesn't know that Jiyeon's heart was permanently glued for the guy called Byun Baekhyun. But woman's feelings is easy to touch. It doesn't matter if Jiyeon still loves Baekhyun. Luhan smiled alone. 


so luhan came back as you guys wished! hope u'll enjoy it ^^