Oh boy u like a caffeine

Only one

 

At my sudden works, you seem to be relieved for some reason
Where did we go wrong?
Did we hope for different places starting from long ago?

 

What happened that day did not fade from Boa’s mind, she is totally confused. Ever since then she’s been avoiding Dr. Park; he too also doesn’t see her as often as he does. Sunny notices the situation, but no matter what, Boa doesn’t want to tell her anything. Sunny also went to ChangMin for more info; but he too knows nothing about her current situation. But it’s not the end of the world right?

 

Usually Boa would stay back for a little while after work, now she just leaves without a word. She goes to her locker to grab her coat when she notices a package sitting inside her locker. She opens it and see that it was the painting YunHo did last time; along with a little note which says: Dear Boa, don’t feel down in the dumps. Here’s something that can make a good addition to your wall~ P.S do you know what does this painting means? ;)

 

She blushed at that statement ‘No! Boa he’s just being friendly! Get that thought out of your head!’ she shakes her head furiously. That’s right, since that night she did not get a chance to come across him again, he’s always so busy that they almost never meet, not even during lunch time. Sometimes she wish she could bump into her and he would make small talks with her, or he would unexpectedly pop up at her house. ‘Wait! Hold up! That’s going too far gurl!’ why does she keep thinking about him?

 

Boa walks out the locker room and was shocked to see YunHo standing outside; waiting for her. “Hey, wanna talk?” he gave her one of his famous smile; seeing him made her feel at ease.

 

“So that’s what happened?” YunHo says as he takes another sip at his coffee. They stopped by a café near her house, but YunHo didn’t stop from there, he took her out of town to the beach. They both sat down at a huge piece of rock, holding their warm coffee cup while the breeze blows up shore. Boa didn’t quite tell YunHo about the detailed stuff, just enough to understand the whole situation. Boa couldn’t tell YunHo how much she feels around him, it’s just not right, I mean… she and Dr. Park have been the ‘talk’ since forever… but now… She kept staring at YunHo as he talks; he’s so care free, kind and the list goes on and on.

“You’re such a nice person…” Boa suddenly blurted out. YunHo immediately pause and look at her shocked. Realizing what she just said, Boa quickly added “I mean…it’s such a nice wheatear…” she turns away in shame; that was a pretty lame save. 

YunHo looked the other way too, him? A nice guy? A sudden guilt swallow down his throat “What makes you think so…?” he asks.

Boa turns back to him, knowing he heard every word she said, no point of saving now, might as well tell him the truth “Well… you are very nice and kind to the people in the hospital, everyone speak well of you and the children…”

“I don’t want to know what others think. What about you?” he cuts her off, surprise by his statement, she blushed.

“I… I’m not sure actually… but when I’m with you… I just feel right. I guess it’s just a feeling… that you can’t… you won’t do anything wrong.” She finishes with a soft smile. YunHo saw that smile, and it melted his heart; he balled his fist.

 

“Hey Boa, I was wondering… what if you found out about your father… and he’s alive… what would you do or say to him…?” he asks, not looking at her.

Boa seems to be thinking for a bit, then she gave him a confirming answer “I would forgive him.”

“That’s it? No demanding answers? Revenge? Nothing?” he frowned.

Boa just shakes her head “I’m sure he has reasons, we are just humans. Not perfect. I live a happy life now, why trouble myself? And maybe… something’s are just met to be. We can’t choose our fate but it is what we can do about the time being given.”

YunHo stare at her in amazement, how can he live with it? Then, out of the blue he embraced Boa. Spilling her coffee on the sand, Boa’s eyes widen. “Boa, I’m going to be leaving soon. Come with me!”

It was sudden, she didn’t think it through but her body just tells her to nod.