PikaKyu, I choose you.

PikaKyu, I choose you!

"No, Ash! You should have picked Squirtle to fight fire, not Bulbasaur! What are you doing?!"

Loud yelling sounded through the apartment, drowning out the drama Ryeowook was watching in the living room, over the music coming from Eunhyuk's room and coming over even Heechul's singing from the bathroom.

A loud thump sounded from Eunhyuk's room, signalling someone had fallen over in surprise.

There was a moment of silence as everyone waited to see what would happen next. Muffled yelling continued to sound through the lower level of the Super Junior dorm, until there was frenzied knocking at the door. Ryeowook jumped up from the couch to answer it.

"What happened? We heard screaming?"

Leeteuk, Kangin, Shindong and Zhou Mi were ushered inside as Ryeowook closed the door behind them.

"I don't know," Ryeowook said, wringing his hands and blowing his bangs out of his eyes, "Someone just suddenly started screaming."

A moment later, a bedroom door was flung open and a grumpy Sungmin stormed out, closely followed by a livid Kyuhyun, from their shared room.

As they headed into the kitchen, Zhou Mi tugged Leeteuk's sleeve and hissed, "Quick, get on the couch and pretend to hear nothing."

Ryeowook gasped as he realised what Zhou Mi was telling them.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were about to start arguing.

Shoving Kangin onto the couch, Ryeowook dove down next to him and grabbed a discarded magazine, flicking through the pages fixedly.

"You had to start yelling just as I was about to win, didn't you?"

"It's not my fault you weren't wearing headphones like I told you to."

"I shouldn't have to! You shouldn't be yelling like that! Especially over that stupid show!"

Everyone in the living room drew in a sharp breath, as they saw Sungmin turn on Kyuhyun, from the corner of their eyes.

Holding the knife he was using to chop fruit in front of Kyuhyun's face, Sungmin hissed acidly, "Don't you ever insult Pokemon in front of me, again. Am I clear?"

Kyuhyun nodded rapidly, barely missing the sharp point of the blade as he did so.

"Good."

_______________________

 

A week went by, with no more arguments.

No more sudden outbursts.

The dorm was in peace.

Super Junior really should have known it would be too good to last.

"Goddamn it Sungmin, stop throwing those things at my head!"

"It's not my fault your big head is in my way!"

"Sungmin, you're on the other side of the damn room!"

"That just proves how big your head is!"

"My head is NOT BIG!"

"Well it must be, because it keeps GETTING IN MY WAY!"

"Sungmin, I swear to God, if you throw another one of those cards at me, I will kill you."

The other members were shaking in the living room, listening to the loud fight happening behind the closed door and feeling the threatening waves rolling off Kyuhyun from where they sat.

"Isn't someone going to stop them?" Leeteuk asked, casting a pleading gaze over the members.

"Nuh uh," Donghae said, shaking his head, "Not getting in the middle of that warzone ever again."

Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi, Ryeowook and Henry all nodded their agreement.

Leeteuk thought the better of asking what had happened.

"Siwon?"

"I uh, I think I'm going to go and pray for their souls instead." He hurriedly got to his feet and disappeared into his room, locking the door behind him.

"Shindong?"

The other man glanced at his phone before bolting to the door, "Date with Nari, sorry Leeteuk."

Leeteuk sighed before turning to Heechul, "Would you?"

"And ruin my new manicure? Certainly not."

"Kangin?"

"Hell no."

The leader whined before standing up himself, "Fine, I'll go deal with them."

He stomped off down the hall, towards KyuMin's room before he noticed that he was being followed. Peeking over his shoulder, Leeteuk was surprised to see a mop of wild black hair following him, "Yesung?" The younger man lifted his head and smiled slightly, "Thought you could use some help."

Leeteuk smiled in return, showcasing his dimple, "Thanks. You ready?" Yesung nodded, as Leeteuk reached out and swung the door open, revealing Kyuhyun and Sungmin, standing on opposite sides of the room, engaged in a silent and intense staring glaring battle.

"Kyuhyun? Sungmin? You ok?"

The heated glares were suddenly redirected to the intruders and they quickly admitted defeat.

"O~kay, we're leaving."

Leeteuk and Yesung scurried out of the room as quickly as they could.
 

_______________________

 

"How much longer are they going to ignore each other for?"

Henry shrugged at Kangin's question.

"They've gone whole China tours ignoring each other before."

Kangin ogled at Zhou Mi as if the lanky Chinese man had grown another head, as the other man read through a Cantonese newspaper with mild interest.

"Whole tours? Wouldn't that be like, impossible?" Kangin asked, agahst.

"Not really," Donghae said, "Sungmin roomed with me and Kyuhyun rooms with Siwon a lot of the time."

Eunhyuk and Henry nodded in agreement.

Kangin sighed and slumped back against the sofa, "I hope they sort themselves out soon."

Hums of agreement answered him.
 

_______________________

 

"How much longer do you think they're gonna take to figure out we're playing with them?"

Kyuhyun asked Sungmin, as the two cuddled on their bed after a long day of 'ignoring' each other.

"Who knows? But it's fun to see them so flustered every time we're around." Sungmin giggled, burying his head into Kyuhyun's chest.

A moment of silence took over the two as they lay on the soft mattress, before Kyuhyun blew a wave of warm air over Sungmin's head, ruffling the blonde hair and making the man laugh, "Kyu~ What're you doing?"

"Nothing~" Kyuhyun sang, tapping a rhythm along Sungmin's waist and making the older man squirm as Kyuhyun's fingers tickled his sensitive sides.

"But Sungmin," Kyuhyun called, sounding deadly serious, "You really need to stop paying so much attention to that stu- uh, I mean, that show."

"Oh Kyu," Sungmin chuckled, raising himself up slightly to be eye level with the younger man, "Don't worry so much."

He leaned forward and pecked Kyuhyun's nose slightly.

"PikaKyu, I'll always choose you."

 

 



so second time lucky? i wrote this up and then frigging deleted the tab, subsequently deleting the written story too.
i feel like such an idiot. i actually almost broke down in tears because i spent so long working on it.

now, the title of this also brought up some very interesting conversations between my friends and i;

so thanks for that man xD

anyways, hope you enjoyed this hopefully fluffy kyumin oneshot~

  comments are loved ^ O ^  

xoxo Raine