Five

Love Blossom

Taemin was walking around thinking what to do with the princess. It was too easy to kidnap her but now that he has her, he couldn’t take her to the Queen. She looked so fragile that he almost regretted what he did. Firstly, she was so scared that she couldn’t stop twinkle, what he understood to be her power, and now she was angry and upset so she refused to eat.

“Please, eat something.” Taemin said, seeing Junghee lying against a flower. When the princess pretends she didn’t hear him, he tried to get closer.

“Don’t!” Junghee suddenly yelled, hugging her legs. “Don’t come closer.”

“Okay, I won’t.” He assured taking steps back. “But, please, eat.”

She glanced at him from the corner of her eye. “Why do you care if I eat or not? You took me away from my brother! You’re going to hurt me!”

“No, no!” Taemin was quick to deny, gesticulating with his hands. “I don’t want to hurt you. I’m just doing what the Queen told me to.”

“What’s she going to do with me?”

“I don’t know, I…” He watched how the hope in her eyes was cooled down. “I’m sorry, I… just eat, okay, Junghee?”

Reluctantly, Junghee took in her tiny hands what Taemin was offering her and, after a while of examining it, she decided that it was not poisoned and she bit it, humming when she found the taste quite good. To be honest, Junghee was starving and even though she tried to decline the food, she couldn’t when she felt that she was about to pass out. In a few minutes, the food was all gone and Junghee was left to stare at Taemin who was sitting on a rock, not too far, looking at the lake like it had all the answers for his questions. The princess would never admit it but she found the other fairy to be really pretty. She stood up and had in mind try to escape but the male looked at her and she could only walk to him.

“So…” Junghee started when she was close to him to embarrass to look at him. “You know my name but I don’t know yours.”

“Taemin.” He smiled upon realizing her uneasiness. “My name’s Taemin.”

“Oh, that’s… it’s a pretty name.”

Taemin tied to hide a chuckle. “Yeah.”

“What?”

“Nothing, nothing.” He denied, looking at the lake. “You’re different from what I thought.”

Junghee only hummed in response also diverting her gaze to the beautiful lake in front of them. She was mesmerized by the view; it had a soothing effect in her and for a moment she wasn’t afraid of what would happen to her. The princess then looked at Taemin who quickly turned his head to the front to not be caught look at her.

Junghee smiled, knowingly and moved a little. “So… Taemin, for how long will we be staying here?”

“Oh, not long. I’m just waiting for someone.”

“Who?”

“Me!”

Junghee turned around in time to watch another fairy arrive just behind them. Taemin’s eyes lit up and he jumped from the rock, flying to the new comer. Her short hair was pitch black just like her clothes and Junghee took a step back, scared. The other fairy noticed this and nudged Taemin before nodding at her which made Junghee gulp.

“Oh, right! Noona, this is Junghee.”

She rolled her eyes at Taemin and approached the princess. “I know who she is, Taemin. The question is: does she knows who I am?”

“Junghee, this is Narsha noona.”

“It’s a pleasure to finally meet you awake, princess.” The fairy, now known as Narsha, spook, smiling at her before grabbing Taemin’s hand and push him to the front. “We have to get going.”

“Already?”

“Well, since you messed up in whom to turn bigger…”

Both Taemin and Junghee yelled. “What?”

“Sorry, I…” The princess stuttered upon having two pairs of eyes looking at her. “Go on.”

“The one who’s bigger now is the one that changes colors.” Narsha continued her explanation, side glancing Junghee. “And they are with the Elves.”

“The Elves?”

“The Prince is also with them.”

“The Prince? What is the Prince doing with them?”

Narsha sighed. “I really don’t know… but I don’t think they know who he is. The changing color one-“

“Key. His name is Key.” Junghee felt the need to speak. “The other one is Jonghyun and the archer is Taeyeon.”

“Right.” Narsha rolled her eyes, huffing. “Key was speaking to him rather boldly and he doesn’t accept that behavior from others.”

“Key speaks like that to everyone, be it royalty or not. But I believe they don’t know who he is, we don’t talk about the Elves in our kingdom. Only a few have interest in study them… I, for once, know plenty about Prince Minho.”

“Yeah, well, we’re not here to find out what you know or not about Minho.”

“Noona!”

“What?” She snapped at Taemin seeing him flinch. “We need to go! We still need to find them again so we could put the spell on Jonghyun and return to the castle. Tie her wings and her hands.”

“Do you think that’s really necessary?”

“Yes, Taemin, do what I say.”

He nodded and searched on his bag for something that wouldn’t hurt Junghee or her wings and approached her with an apologetic expression on his face. He went behind her back and started to tie her wings making her feel uncomfortable. No one had ever touched her wings.

“I’m sorry.”

Junghee didn’t reply until Taemin was in front of her, tying her hands with care. If that was even possible. However, it was impossible for Junghee to be mad at Taemin even if she couldn’t exactly understand what that meant. “It’s… it’s okay, you’re not hurting me.”

When he finished, Taemin her wrists and pulled back, showing her a tiny smile. Before she could even say anything, Taemin’s body was yanked back by Narsha, who glared at her and then began to walk. Taemin followed her and gently pushed Junghee with them, with his hand on her back.

**

The other fairies and the Elves were walking for a long time. Taeyeon was sitting on Key’s shoulder and Jonghyun was flying from Onew’s shoulder to Minho’s hand, deciding to stay at Onew’s shoulder when he landed on Minho’s nose and he sneezed.

The weather was getting cold and Jonghyun was bored and sleepy. If Onew hadn’t kept talking with him, he was sure he would be sleeping at that time, but the Elf seemed to not know how to shut up and, honestly, Jonghyun was glad he didn’t. He was still kind of scared for Junghee and being there with two Elves and a giant Kibum was making him more confident.

“You know? You look cute when you’re puffy.” Onew said, making Jonghyun turn his head in the contrary direction so no one could see him blushing. “I think that I already said this before.”

“I don’t know why you are saying those things. Everybody makes fun of my power, I kind of hate it.”

“Oh, really? But you’re power is good! You can scare your enemies.”

“Enough! No more whispers!” Key yelled, startling Taeyeon, who pointed the arrow at him, to warn him that she wasn’t afraid to use it if he scared her again. “Let’s rest!”

“Why? Are you tired already, Rainbow?” Minho asked, laughing.

“Yes, I’m tired of looking at you! My eyes need to rest for a while!” He said, breathing deeply trying not to turn red again. “What? Why are you looking at me, frog? It’s already too dark to continue walking. We need to sleep.” He added, sitting on the floor. “It’s a decision. Good night.”

All of them were too tired to discuss, so they just joined him, grabbing some leaves to cover themselves. In a few minutes, Jonghyun was sleeping in Onew’s hand, Taeyeon was on top of a flower and Minho was next to Key. All of them were sleeping. All except Key. He was too scared to what had happened to him. What if it was some kind of poison or something like that? Maybe he was going to die!

He started to feel his heart beating faster with fear. His eyes were watering, so he decided to sit, to control his emotions. When he did that, he looked at Minho. He was so serene and looked so beautiful when sleeping. Key made sure he was still asleep and lay back down. Then, he looked at the Elf again. Still sleeping, he hadn’t woken him. So, really slowly, he approached Minho, until they were touching.

It just took some seconds until Key fell asleep.

 

Here's another one and with a little Jongtae's development.

Junghee is Jonghyun's twin sister but she's basically her female version, like in School of Rock.

so pretty! 

i hope you enjoy :)