Four

Love Blossom

They walked for hours. Key and Taeyeon were happily talking with Onew about elves and fairies, while Jonghyun was trying to pretend he wasn’t hearing them. Kibum ended up falling asleep, so the other two stopped talking to not waking him up.

“The elves sleep in trees?” Taeyeon asked, after a while.

“No.” Onew said, laughing. “Why do you ask? It’s kind of weird.”

“Because I was looking around and I saw someone sleeping on the branch of a tree and I thought he was an elf, but maybe he wasn’t.”

“What? Where?” Onew asked, looking back and seeing exactly what Taeyeon said. And of course it was an elf. Exactly the one Onew was looking for. “Hey Minho!” He yelled, waking both Minho and Key. Minho almost fell off of the tree and looked at the other elf with wide eyes.

“Are you crazy or what? Scaring me like this.” The other elf grumbled, frowning when he saw the fairies. “You’re not alone.”

“I found you! Don’t ask me if I’m crazy when you hide the whole day!”

“Who are they?” The elf asked, ignoring the other and still staring at the fairies. “What are you doing with those fairies? And are you a transportation?”

“Yah!” Kibum said, getting up on Onew’s shoulder and turning red. “Why are you talking like this?”

“Don’t worry, Key, he’s always like this.” Onew assured, smiling at the other, turning to Minho again. “Could you come down? What are you doing on a tree?”

“I was resting.” The tall elf said, walking to Onew and leaning down a little to be at eye level with the fairy that was on the elf’s shoulder. “Who are you? And why do you change colors? Interesting.”

Kibum arched a brow and looked at him, sideways. “Step back.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m saying.”

“And why should I do what you’re saying, rainbow?”

Kibum’s mouth fell open in an unattractive angle. “What- what did you just call me?”

“Rainbow. Don’t you like it?”

“No, I don’t!” He yelled, fully red, now. “Don’t call me that ever again.”

“Yeah, right.” Minho stood straight and scoffed. “So, Onew, what are you doing with these fairies?”

“Oh! They are looking for one of theirs. His sister!” He lifted his hand, showing Jonghyun, who was still laughing at Key’s new nickname. “And they thought we were the ones who kidnapped her so-“

“Insane!”

“That’s what I told them. Also, they wanted to form an alliance with us, the Elves, so I was thinking about taking them to the castle but since I-“

“Let’s just skip the story and stop wasting time with the frog…” Kibum purposely looked at Minho. “And get the prince.”

“Kibum!”

Both Taeyeon and Jonghyun called, ashamed of their friend attitude. Taeyeon even felt the need to apologize. “I’m sorry, Key is just agitated.”

“He didn’t sleep much this night; I’m sure he’s going to apologize after.”

“No, I’m not.”

Minho flashed a grin in Taeyeon’s direction, making her blush. “Don’t worry, I won’t take it personally. I can see Rainbow is a little stressed out.”

Key got up from Onew’s shoulder and flew to Minho, stopping right in front of his nose. “I told you to stop calling me that.”

“And what if I don’t? You’re going to pulverize me with your pixie dust?”

Taeyeon looked at Kibum, seeing him turn even redder that what he already was. Lifting her eyebrows and gasping, the fairy could only watch as her friend was glaring at Minho while the last one still wore an amused grin on his face. If she knew Kibum it would be no longer that in a few minutes.

Key, fuming with anger, stretched his arms and moved them in circles, while flying forward, trying to hit him but Minho was too quick and in a matter of very little steps back, he was away from Kibum, still annoyingly grinning.

“That’s all you got?”

With a snicker, Kibum launched himself towards the other but before he could do something, he started to feel strange. Hearing gasps from everyone, Kibum could only watch as the world was starting to spin around him and he closed his eyes, in fear.

When he opened them again, his surroundings had suffered drastically. Everything was so much smaller than what he remembered. Looking around, he found his friends looking at him with wide eyes, except that this time they were much tinier than before.

Scared, Kibum looked down at himself, gasping when he saw Minho staring at him, stunned. A light pink started to form on his skin as he realized he was sitting on top of the Elf, straddling him with legs parted to both of his sides.

“You’re pretty big for a fairy.”

“I… I…” He choked on his words, confused. “I don’t know what happened.”

Minho chuckled, amused. “I believe you don’t but could you please get off me so we can find that out.”

Quickly, the fairy wobbled off Minho’s body, embarrassed and turned to the other three, scared. He felt his nerves revolving in his stomach when he saw the other three looking at him with their eyes widened. “What happened to me?”

Taeyeon was the first to talk, shaking her head. “Kibum, I have no idea.”

“Jonghyun! What happened to me? You’re the prince, you have to know what to do!” Kibum said, approaching so much the other fairy that Jonghyun took two steps back.

“Shut up! And sorry but I’ve never seen anything like this. You were at your natural size and suddenly you started to grow and now! Oh my God, you transformed into an Elf!” The prince screamed, swelling immediately.

Kibum tried really hard not to laugh because he was in an awkward situation but, seeing Jonghyun totally puffy, he couldn’t help it but laugh. “You looked so big when I was at your size and you swelled! But now, you look like… I don’t even know. Your wings look so small in your body. A dusty ball! That’s it! That’s what you look like!”

“Enough!” Jonghyun yelled, irritated. “What? You wanted me to be a giant like you?”

“I’m not a giant!” Key said, turning red. “This happened to me and you’re an incompetent because you have no clue about what to do!”

“Oh, look! You power is still working, rainbow.” Minho said, laughing.

“Oh, look! Your bad sense of humor is still working too!” Key answered, sarcastically.

“Well, can we continue? I mean, my sister is still missing.” Jonghyun said, making everyone look at him. “The Elf was taking us to their prince, do you all remember?”

“The prince? Our prince?” Minho asked, widening his eyes when he looked as Onew.

“Yes. I thought that you could…” Onew started, being immediately stopped by the other Elf.

“Stop!” He said, shaking his head. “We’re not taking them to the prince. I’m sure that he is occupied right now.”

“Minho, what are you saying? I think that he could totally see us.” Onew said, frowning. What was Minho saying? How could he say that the prince was occupied when he was the prince and he was in front of them with nothing to do?

“Believe me, there’s nothing he can do.” Minho continued, looking at Jonghyun and smiling. “Moreover we were going to be losing time. So let’s forget this idea of talking with the prince. We’re going to find your sister as soon as possible.”

 

This one's a little smaller than the other.

I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!