Leaving (Chap.5)

I'll Always Be There

First of all I want to say I'm really really really sorry for the late update >~< staying at da hospital was a little longer dan I thought, bt it's all good now coz I'm out!!! Yay! \(^o^)/ haha no I have a lot to work on haha bt its fine, I can do it!! Haha well I hope chu guys like dis chap ^-^ I feel like it's... Nt dat good coz I was workin on it while I was in da hospital bt didn't really have a lot of time to go it coz da doctors kept comin like every 5 min -_- bt I really hope chu like it hehe :3 well movin on to da story :D ////////////////////////////////////////****\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

     YoSeob stopped walking and turned towards me. He smiled and started to say something, but I couldn't hear him, he was to far away from me. I tried to move around the crowd but couldn't. "I-I can't hear you!!" I yelled as I moved past a few people. YoSeob just smiled bigger and tilted his head to the side, and as a person past in front of him, he was gone. "Y-YoSeob, wait!!" I yelled as I ran towards the spot he was a few seconds ago. 

*No! Y-you can't leave me!*

I thought as I looked around every direction, but didn't see a trace of him. 

*Stay... Please... Stay.*

I thought as I felt tears run down my face. I ran towards the school gates and looked at each street, but didn't see him anywhere. 

*YoSeob... I-I love you.*

❂Goodbye JunHyung... I'm sorry... I'll try my best to grant you your wish... Also... My feelings will never fade. I'll love you forever and ever...❂

====A Few Hours Later====

     I was sitting down on the bench in the park, looking out into the river, thinking of nothing, when I heard, "JunHyung? Are you ok?" I didn't say anything and just kept my eyes on the river. "JunHyung, what's wrong?" again I didn't say anything and kept my eyes straight ahead. "J-JunHyung?" I felt a hand on my shoulder, snapping me back to reality. I looked up and looked into the big doe eyes and whispered, "H-he's gone..." HyunSeung sat down next to me and asked, "Who is?" "YoSeob..." I said as I clinched my fist. HyunSeung blinked and then said, "Well of course he is, it's late. He must have needed to go home." I shook my head, letting a tear escape my eyes, "He left... There's no one there..." "M-mwo??" HyunSeung eyes widen. "... I-I won't see him again..." more tears started to roll down my face. "I-I'm sorry JunHyung..." HyunSeung said as he patted my back. I didn't say anything as I looked down, tears hitting my clinched fists. "It-it's going to be ok JunHyung..." HyunSeung said softly as he hugged me and started to run my back. I buried my face in his shoulder and hugged him tightly. 


*YoSeob... Why did you leave? You said you were going to grant me my wish... Why did you leave?*

I thought as I started to cry  uncontrollably, as HyunSeung kept rubbing my back. 

====10 Minutes Later====

     "JunHyung?" HyunSeung said after a few minutes of silence. I looked up and saw him looking down at me. "Are you ok?" I nodded and then pulled away. "I'm sorry hyung..." I said as I looked down. "It's fine... Are you sure you're going to be alright?" HyunSeung asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "No... But I'll have to be..." I got up and was about to walk away, when I stopped and turned towards him, "Thank you hyung..." HyunSeung smiled and said, "No need to thank me JunHyung." I nodded once and started to walk away again, but then stopped and turned towards him again. HyunSeung was about to get up when I said, "You know... A week ago I'd be so happy to have you to myself... But now it feels wrong..." HyunSeung looked at me for a long minute and then chucked, "It's understandable," he got up and then looked at me, "you fell for him, and I'm happy you moved on... But-" "But now he's gone..." I said as I interrupted him. HyunSeung looked at me with sad eyes, "Don't worry JunHyung... You'll fine someone e-" "I don't want to... I can't..." I said as I looked down. "JunHyung I'm sorry, but don't worry... Things will change." HyunSeung said. "I don't think so... Bur what else can I do..." I said as I looked up and then added, "I'll leave first, bye hyung." "Bye JunHyung..." HyunSeung said with a small wave. 


*Things will not change... I'll always love YoSeob...*

I thought as I walked away. 

====3 Months Later====

     "Yay!! No more school!!" KiKwang yelled as we all walked out of the school building. "Yah KiKwang, we still have to go to university." DooJoon said with an evil smirk. "Yah hyung! Why do you have to bring my hopes down!" KiKwang said as he crossed his arms and pouted. I just rolled my eyes and chucked. "Stop it you two, let's just enjoy the free time we have now." HyunSeung said as he grabbed his arms around both their necks as we made our way towards the school gate. 


*Finally getting out of here... There's so many memories here... Some I'd like to forget... Others will never fade.*

I thought as I looked up and saw a person standing by the school gates. The guy was looking down as he played with the dirt with his foot. My heart started to beat faster as I looked at him and thought, 

*Y-YoSeob?*

I was about to lift my foot to run towards him when I saw KiKwang  start to run towards him and yelled, "Mir!!" I blinked a few times and then noticed he wasn't YoSeob. The guy didn't have short blonde hair, but long brown hair. He had a cute face, not as cute as YoSeob, but cute not the less. "Hyungs! This is my friend Mir!" KiKwang said as we reached them. "Mir, this is DooJoon hyung, HyunSeung  hyung, and JunHyung hyung." KiKwang said as he pointed at each of us. "Yo." DooJoon said as he lifted his hand next to his face. "Anyong-haseyo." HyunSeung said as he bowed. I didn't say anything and just nodded once at him. Mir looked at us and then bowed, "Anyong-haseyo!" he smiled and looked up at us. 
     "So what brings you here?" KiKwang asked as he looked at Mir. "Well I heard that they opened a new movie theater and a restaurant near by and I came to see if you wanted to go." Mir said with a smile. "Oh chincha? Ne! Let's go!" KiKwang said as he jumped up and down. Mir chucked and then looked up at us. "You can come too, it'd be fun!" "Oh ne! Come on hyungs, let's all go!" KiKwang said as he looked at us and clapped his hands together as he made a puppydog face. "Haha I'm ok with going." HyunSeung said as he laughed at KiKwang's childishness. DooJoon swung his arm around HyunSeung's shoulder and said, "I guess I'll go too." Mir smiled and then turned towards me and asked, "Do you want to go hyung?" "Ani... I'm gonna go home now," I said as I shook my head. "Aww come on hyung! We haven't hanged out in a long time!" KiKwang said as he pouted. "Mian, but I have to go home and help pack." I said as I looked at him. "Pack?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side. "Ne... I'm moving..." I said as I adjusted my backpack on my shoulder. "Mwo?! When?!" they all question. "Um... Today." I simply answered. "Mwo?!?" they all asked as they all ran up to me. "And when were you planing on telling us?!" DooJoon yelled. "After I left..." I simply said as I looked away. "Wae?" KiKwang asked as he looked at me. "Coz the way you guys are acting now... I was trying to avoid this... Plus," I looked back at them and continued, "I'm not good with goodbyes." KiKwang hit me on my arm and yelled "Yah! That's not fair!" I looked down at him and saw his eyes start to tear up and thought, 


*Oh great, Ima make him cry now...*

"See, this is exactly what I was trying to avoid." I said as I shook my head. "Why are you leaving?" HyunSeung asked, sadness in his eyes. I looked at him and then sighed, "Coz there's a lot of things I want to leave behind..." "So you want to leave us behind too?!" DooJoon yelled as he glared at me. HyunSeung grabbed DooJoon by his arm and said, "Yah DooJoon, it's ok... We have to understand him. I mean I'm sure he's gonna come back." "Yeah... I just need to think things through... And I need to get away from here." I said as I looked at him and then over at KiKwang, who was being comforted by Mir. At first DooJoon didn't say anything, but then said, "... But if you leave... Then who am I gonna pick on?" I chucked and then said, "You have KiKwang over there." "Y-yah!!" KiKwang yelled as he looked at me. I smiled and looked back at DooJoon. 

*It's time to go...*

I thought as I looked down at me watch. "Mian... I have to go now." DooJoon swung his arm around my neck and had me in a head lock as he said? "You better keep in touch! And tell us when you're coming back, ne?" "Yah! Let me go!!" I yelled as I pulled away, making my backpack fall of my shoulder. I laughed and then said, "Ne, I'll keep in touch." I picked up my backpack and turned to the side and looked at HyunSeung, who was smiling, trying to hold back the tears. 

*Always acting like the strong one.*

I thought as I walked up to him, "Gamsa-hamnida hyung... For everything." I said as I bowed and then looked up at him. "No need to thank me, we're friends after all." he said as a tear escaped his eyes. DooJoon put his arm around HyunSeung's waist and whispered, "It's ok." I smiled and then turned towards KiKwang, who was still crying on Mir's shoulder. "Hey kid, make sure to stay out of trouble, and stop watching so many tv shows, you're going to rot your brains out." KiKwang looked at me and nodded, "N-ne hyung." I smiled and opened my arms, "Come here." KiKwang looked at me for a long second and then ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Mir," I said as I looked at him. He looked at me and asked, "Ne?" "Make sure to take good care of him, and the others... I want you to take my place, ne?" I said as I rubbed KiKwang's back as he cried. Mir looked at me for a long minute and then nodded, "N-ne, I will." I smiled and then looked down at KiKwang, "I gotta go now." KiKwang pulled away and wiped his tears as he said, "A-arraso, make sure to call when you get there." I nodded and then looked back at the others and waved goodbye. 

*This is gonna be the last time Ima see this place...*

I thought as I looked around and then at the spot where YoSeob would wait for me, and then walked away. 

====(3rd Person POV)====

     JunHyung made his way to the park and stopped in front the too familiar river. He looked up at the setting sun, and then around as he thought,


*I'm gonna miss this place the most...*

JunHyung looked at the bench as memories started to play like a movie in front of him. He blinked a couple of times, letting a tear escape his eyes, but he quickly wiped it way and placed his backpack on the bench as he started to dig in it. He pulled out the yellow pikachu and looked at it as he said, "You... I don't think I can take you with me..." JunHyung placed the pikachu in the middle of the bench and crunched down in front of it, "coz if he comes back... I need you to tell him that I still love him... And I'll alway will... I'll never forget him." JunHyung looked down as he let the tears run down his face. All of a sudden he felt something brush against the back of his hand. He jumped and looked up and saw ablonde cat rubbing it's head against his hand. JunHyung raised an eyebrow and then slowly turned his hand to pet the cat. "W-where'd you come from?" the cat just looked at him and meowed. JunHyung smiled small and said, "You seem kinda familiar... Have I seen-" JunHyung stopped in the middle of his sentence as he looked into the cat's big black eyes, and mumbled, "YoSeob?" JunHyung shook his head and then looked back at the cat as he thought,

*Wow I've totally lost it, haven't I?*

The cat meowed and pulled JunHyung out of his thought. "Well sense you're here, can you do me a favor?" the cat meowed again and rubbed his head against JunHyung's hand. JunHyung smiled and then said, "Can you look after this for me? Make sure no one takes it." JunHyung looked over at the pikachu and said, "It means a lot to me and the person I love... He's the only one who can take it, ok? He looks a lot like him..." JunHyung smiled as he said that, "can you do me that favor?" he looked back at the cat as the cat looked up at him. JunHyung smiled and said, "Can you do that for me?" the cat blinked and then meowed. "Thank you..." JunHyung got up and swung his backpack over his should and then looked back at the cat, "Let him know how much I miss and love him, please." and with that, tears started to run down his face, but he wiped them away, "Well.. Time to go..." he looked up at the sky and said, "Goodbye... YoSeob." he looked back at the pikachu and at the cat and then walked away. 
     The cat looked at JunHyung as he made his way out the park. 'What do you have there?' the cat looked up and saw his owner. 'That guy left it here... He said it's for the person he loves...' the owner looked at the pikachu as the cat continued, '... And that person has the same name as me...' 'Oh... His name wad YoSeob?' 'Yeah... It wad...' YoSeob walked up to his owner and looked up at him, 'DongWoon-ah... Why do I have the like I know him?' DongWoon smiled and then patted his head, 'Coz you're in love with him Seobie.' YoSeob looked up at him surprised, 'Mwo?!' Dong
Woon walked over to the pikachu and picked it up, and then YoSeob. 'Would you like to hear the story of how a cat fell in love with a human?'

 

///////////////////***\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

p.s. im thinkin about startin another fanfic, its gonna be an mbleast fanfic :D hehe bt i jux have one question.... do chu guy thin YoSeob n Thunder make a good pair? let me knw wat chu think :D thnkQs!! hehe