Stay (Chap.4)

I'll Always Be There

     I looked back one last time to see if by any chance I'd see YoSeob, but after I didn't, I walked away.

*So much for staying by me forever...*

I thought as I my hands in my pockets. "... Hyun!" I heard someone yell. I looked back but didn't see anybody. "Must be my imagination." I said as I turned back around and started to walk away again. "JunHyung hyun! Wait!!" I stopped and turned around and saw YoSeob running towards me. "Y-YoSeob?" I said surprised. YoSeob ran up to me and said, "... J-JunHyung hyun! I'm really sorry I'm late, I had something to do." "Yah!! Couldn't you have called?! You made me think you weren't coming!!" I yelled as I crossed my arms. "I'm really sorry hyun I did-" "Whatever, as long as you made it." I said as I interrupted him. He looked up at me as I smiled at him. "Come on, let's go." I said as I grabbed his and pulled him towards the school festival.
     "Um... What do you want to do first?" I asked as I looked around at the many games and stands. "Um... Oh! That one looks like fun!" YoSeob said as he pointed at a stand that said 'Ring Toss'. "Haha alright, let's go then!" I said as I pulled him towards the stand. "I want to go first!" YoSeob said with a smile. I chuckled and then nodded, "Ok, you can go first." the teacher at the stand handed YoSeob three rings and said, "Ok, if you get the three rings on the red bottles on the top row, you can get anything from this side of the wall," he pointed at the wall and then looked back at YoSeob, "if you get two red bottles and a blue bottle, you can get anything from the shelf. Ok, got it?" he asked as he looked at YoSeob. YoSeob nodded and then looked up at the wall. "Oh! I want to get that really big panda!!" YoSeob said as he pointed at a big panda that was hanging on the wall with other big stuffed animals. "Haha that's if you get all red bottles." I said as I . "Yah! I am going to get them!" YoSeob said as he stuck his tongue out at me. "Haha ok ok, let's see about that." I said as I pointed at the bottles. He puffed out his cheeks and turned towards the bottles. 


*Well this is going to be fun*

I thought as YoSeob throw the first ring, making it in a red bottle on the first row. "Yay!! I made it!! Hehe!" he looked at me with a big smile. 

*He has a nice smile... Brighter than HyunSeung's...*

I thought as YoSeob throw the second ring and also making it in red bottle on the first row. YoSeob jumped and clapped his hands together as he said, "I made it again!! Hehe just one more and the panda is all mine! Hehe." "Haha we'll see about that." I said as I laughed. YoSeob just stuck out his tongue and turned towards the bottles. He took a deep breath and throw his last ring. The ring hit the red bottle, making it bounce off and fall between two battles. "Aww!!" YoSeob pouted and turned towards me. "You jinxed me!!" "No I didn't!" I said, trying not to laugh. "Yes you did!!" he pouted even more as he crossed his arms and turned away. "I'm sorry." I said as I walked up to him, but he just turned away again. I rolled my eyes and thought, 

*He's so childish... Haha.*

I laughed and then said, "Come on, I'll get you your panda." YoSeob turned toward me and asked, "Chincha? You'd do that?" "Yeah." I said as I smiled and nodded. I turned towards the teacher and he gave me three rings and explained again. I looked over at YoSeob as he look up at the panda, his eyes glowing. 

*I wanna win that panda for him.*

I thought as I turned back to the bottles. I took a deep breath and tossed the ring towards the bottles. The ring went in one of the red bottles on the first row. "Hey JunHyung! You made it!!" YoSeob said as he jumped up and down. 

*Haha wow he's such a kid...*

I thought as I laughed to myself. I tossed the second ring and it went in another red bottle. "Yay!! Just one more and you can get the panda!" YoSeob said as he hugged my arm. "Y-yah! Get off me!" I tried to push him off me, as I felt my face start to heat up, "Gosh your such a clingy person... Your like a cat or something." YoSeob pulled away and looked up at me with wide eyes. "W-what?" I just laughed and rustled his hair. I turned towards the bottled and took a deep breath. 

*I hope I make it.*

I tought as I tossed the last ring. The ring hit the top of the red bottle making it bounce and flip, landing on a blue bottle. "Crap!" I said. "Aww!" YoSeob said as he pouted. "Good jop, you can pick something from the shelf." the teacher said as he pointed at some stuffed animals. I looked at them and then saw something that cought my eye. "I want that one, over there." I said as I pointed at a yellow one. "Ok." the teacher said as he grabbed it and handed it to me. I turned towards YoSeob and handed him the pikachu I had picked. "I know it's not a panda, but it's still cute, just like you." I smiled and pinched his cheeks, "You know, you kinda looks like him." "Y-yah!" YoSeob said as he's cheeks turned a slight shade of red. "Hehe now it looks more like you haha." I said as I laughed. "Y-yah! Stop teasing me!" he said as he covered his face. I laughed again and said, "Ok, I'm sorry, I won't do it again." YoSeob looked up at me and said, "Chincha? You won't do it again?" "Ne, I won't do it again." I said with a nod. He smiled and then grabbed the pikachu. "Thank you JunHyung hyun!" "Haha no problem. Come on let's go get something to eat, I'm hungry now." I said as I grabbed my stomach. "Haha ok then, let's go eat." YoSeob said as he chuckled. "I think the food is in the cafeteria. What are you in the mood for?" I said as we started to walk towards the school. "Um... Sushi!!" YoSeob said with a big smile. I started to laugh as I said "haha well I don't know if they'll have sushi, but we can see." YoSeob smiled as he nodded and hugged the pikachu. 

====After Eating====

     "In so full!" YoSeob said as he grabbed his stomach "Haha I'm sure you are, I mean you did all most eat all of the fish haha." I said as I laughed. "S-sorry... I like fish." YoSeob said as he looked down. I chuckled and rustled his hair, "Its ok haha, come on let's go back outside." I got up and grabbed our trash and walked over to the trash can. "Wait, I want to drink some water." YoSeob said as he grabbed his pikachu. "Um... There's a water fountain over there." I said as I pointed at a water fountain at the other side of the cafeteria. YoSeob ran up to it and was about to drink some water, when it sprayed him on the face. "Ahh!!" YoSeob yelled as he started to wipe his face. I started to laugh as I walked up to him and said, "haha it's ok, it's just water." "I know, but I just hate water!" he said as he looked down at his shirt that was a little wet too. "You hate water?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. "Yes, it's alway so cold." YoSeob said as he made a face. 


*If he hates water... Then why did he stand in the rain the other time?*

I thought as I looked at him. "If you hate water so much then why were you standing in the rain that day?" I asked. "That's coz I wanted to see you... Plus when I left home, it wasn't raining." YoSeob said with a smile. I didn't say anything as I just looked at him, and thought

*... So even though he hates water... He stood out there... For me...*

"JunHyung hyun? Are you ok? Your face looks a little red." YoSeob said as he looked up at me. I shook my head and looked away, "N-ne I'm fine.. C-come on, let's go." "O-ok then." he said as we started to walk towards the exit. 
     "Oh let's go to the balloon shooting!" YoSeob said as he pointed at a stand. "Haha all right then, let's go." I said as I laughed. As we were about to walked towards the stand, I heard someone say, "Hey JunHyung." I stopped at the familiar voice and turned around and sure enough, HyunSeung was standing there with DooJoon, his arm around his shoulder. "O-oh, hyun." I said. HyunSeung smiled small and asked, "Um... H-how are you?" I felt YoSeob grab my hand as he looked up at me. I looked down at him as I smiled and then looked back up at them, "Fine. You?" 


*It hurts... But not as much as I thought it would... I wonder why.*

I thought as I tighten my grip on YoSeob's hand. "That's good to hear." HyunSeung said with a bigger smile. "And I'm also fine." "I see that YoSeob WAS your boyfriend after all, Junnie," DooJoon said as he winked at me. "Haha no, we're just friends." I said as I chuckled. I felt YoSeob pull his hand away as he said, "Um... I-I'll be r-right back." YoSeob started to walk away. "Y-YoSeob, wait. Where are you-" "JunHyung." HyunSeung said as as he grabbed my by my arm. I turned and looked at him. "JunHyung I... I want to apolo-" "Hyun, it's fine. You don't have to apologize." I said as interrupted him. "I have to go now." I smiled and then ran towards where YoSeob ran off to. 

*That's right... It'll be fine...*

I thought as I turned the corner of a stand and saw nothing but darkness. I looked around and then saw something on the bench. As I walked closer to it, I saw that it was YoSeob. He was sitting down on the bench, looking up at the sky. 

*... Because I have you.*

I walked up to YoSeob and sat down next to him. "YoSeob... Are you ok?" I asked as I saw him wipe a tear from his face. "N-ne... I'm fine." he said as he looked at me and smile. 


*No you're not... That's a forced smile... It's my fault tears are staining your cute face.*

I thought as I leaned towards him and wiped a freshly fallen tear. "Mian..." I said as I looked at him. "N-no it's fine... I-I don't even know why I'm crying." YoSeob said shaking his head. "I mean, what you said is true..." he added as he looked down at his hands. "I know it's true but maybe..." I faded and then stopped talking, not knowing what to say.
     After a few minutes of silence, I said, "I thought about my wish." I felt YoSeob look at me, "Y-you did?" I could hear a small smile in his voice. I looked at him and nodded, "Ne." "What's your wish?" YoSeob asked as he grabbed my arm. I smiled and then got up and looked at him, "I'm not telling you." I said and then started to walk away. YoSeob got up too and yelled, "Y-yah! Tell me!" he ran up to me and grabbed me by my arm. I looked down at him, our eyes meeting. YoSeob's face turned a bright red and then looked away. "P-pleace tell me. I-I want grant your wish... You've done so much for me." 


*No... You've done so much for me... Thank you.*

I thought as I turned my body towards him. "Alright, I'll tell you." I said as I smiled. "Chincha?" YoSeob said as he looked up at me with a smile. "Ne." I said with a nod, "here's the wish you've been dying to hear..." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "... I wish you'd stay by my side and love me forever." "M-mwo??" YoSeob said as his eyes widen. I smiled and then leaned towards him, and as pur lips were just a few inches away, I said, "That's my wish." I then pressed my lips on his, and closed my eyes.

*That's right... I fell for him... I don't really know when... But I did. The whole HyunSeung thing didn't really hurt me... It opened my eyes to realize that I can't wait forever, I have to make my move before the person I love is taken from me again.*

I thought as I pulled away from YoSeob. As I looked at him, I saw tears running down his face. "I-I'm sorry... I only repeated what you said yesterday... I didn't mean to push it... I'm sorry YoSeob, please don't cry." I said as I started to wipe his tears. "N-no... I-I'm sorry..." YoSeob said as he wiped his tears with the back of his hand as be looked down. "W-why are you sorry?" I asked confused on why he was apologizing. "I-I... Don't know..." YoSeob said as more tears started to run down his face. 

*Crap!! What should I do?! I-I don't know what's wrong with him!!*

I thought as I started to panic a bit. "It-it's ok YoSeobie, I-I'll bring you something to drink, I-I'll be right back, ok?" I said as I looked at him and then started to run towards a food stand to buy some coke. 
     When I ran back to the place where YoSeob was, he wasn't there. "YoSeob? Where'd you go?" I asked as I looked around but didn't hear or see him. As I took a step forward, I stepped on something. I looked down and saw the pikachu I had given him on the ground. "What the-" I picked it up and then looked around. "YoSeob?!" again, I didn't hear anything. 


*What the hell?! Where is-wait... Is this why he was sorry?!*

I dropped the coke and then started to run towards the games and stands. "YoSeob! Where are you?!" I yelled as I looked around, gaining stares from students. I really didn't care. All I cared about was finding YoSeob. As I turned the corner of a stand, I saw YoSeob's back as he walked away. "YoSeob!!" I yelled as I tried to run towards him, but couldn't because of all the people. He stopped walking and turned towards me. He smiled and started to say something, but I couldn't hear him. I tried to move around the crowd but couldn't. "I-I can't hear you!!" I yelled as I moved past a few people. YoSeob just smiled and tilted his head to the side, and as a person past in front of him, he was gone. "YoSeon!!" I yelled as I ran to towards the spot he was a few seconds ago. 

*No! Y-You can't leave me!*

I thought as I looked around, but didn't see a trace of him. 

*Stay... Please... Stay.*

I thought as I felt tears run down my face. I ran towards the school gates and looked at each street, but didn't see him anywhere. 


 

*YoSeob... I-I love you...* 

 

//////////////////****\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

hi guys ^-^ hehe sorry for the late updat >~< I've been a little buzy w/ some stuff at home :/ I hope you like this chap ^-^ I really dnt knw if it went well tho haha so I really hope chu like it ^-^ and I kinda had to use my iPod to post this chap coz I wasn't sure if I was gonna have time to post it tomorrow as I intended to and I also dnt knw if I'll be able to post the nxt chap so soon either coz I'm gonna be in da hospital for a few days... But I will be working on da story wen I get bored (which is all da time haha) so as soon as I get out I'll post dem up xD k? ThankQ guys for reading, subscribing and commenting hehe really makes my day :D hehe love y'all xDD hehe